Official Rap Thread

Paul1355

All Star
does anyone know if there was an official instrumental released for this track? thanks

yooooo what is that song called?....nasty beat.

I need a list of all the best Wu Tang songs. I'm not that old so I never got a chance to follow them and their biggest songs.

If someone can give me a a list of their best songs and any song with a good beat...post it please.

Akamu

The King
I use to listen to rap & hip hop most of the time but not as much now.

I like rap & hip hop artists that are real and not jus rapping about ass clapping, how much money they got.

Some hip hop/ rap artists I like:

/_1_)
Paris
/_2_) Immortal Technique
/_3_)
Prodigy
/_4_) The Game
/_5_)
Tupac
/_6_)
Nas
/_7_)
Eminem
/_8_) Xzibit
/_9_) Big Pun
/_10_) Fabulous

Paris - What would you do?

Immortal technique - 4th Branch

Fabolous - One Day

Xzibit - Paparazzi

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Alright, here's my three:

Nas- deja vu -- all-time favorite really is "it aint hard to tell" but the way he writes on this track at such a young age (19 or 20?) is mind blowin'.

AZ- gimme yours -- great rhymes, great flow and great beat. Nothing better than blasting this song while driving on the freeway. Doesn't hurt to have nas singing on the hook either.

Jay-z- in my lifetime (remix) -- ill song talking about the pros and cons of hustling. Motivates. Love the beat and rhymes. "What's the meaning..."

Sorry I can't put links up. I don't use a pc or laptop. Youtube has all these songs. Check em out

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
mine

1.Tupac-
tupac_amaru_shakur.jpg

2. Nas-
nas_boombox.jpg

3. Notorious B.I.G-
TheNotoriousBIG.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we need a top rappers-and their best songs thread loll, ill do that when i get the time

yea sly gimme yours was a sick song but my favorite song by the duo(Nas and AZ) is easily Mo money, Mo murder

good to see they squashed their beef, cause they were/and will be one of the best rap duo's ever.....

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
we need a top rappers-and their best songs thread loll, ill do that when i get the time

yea sly gimme yours was a sick song but my favorite song by the duo(Nas and AZ) is easily Mo money, Mo murder

good to see they squashed their beef, cause they were/and will be one of the best rap duo's ever.....

Yea mo money mo murder was hot too. That song at the end "born alone, die alone" had a smooth beat. Did he ever make that into a full song?
A thread about the best masters of ceremonies and their greatest songs would be cool, prince. Its gonna start many debates. I'm thinking of putting one up about the influential side of hip hop culture.

JayJ44

Starter
I don't listen to much rap. Some Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, and Tupac here and there. But I really like Common:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Yea mo money mo murder was hot too. That song at the end "born alone, die alone" had a smooth beat. Did he ever make that into a full song?
A thread about the best masters of ceremonies and their greatest songs would be cool, prince. Its gonna start many debates. I'm thinking of putting one up about the influential side of hip hop culture.

i dunno if he did ima check that out.....and yea ima try and post it up within the next few days......

about the influencial side of hip-hop no one comes close to Tupac.....again just my opinion

and in general tat whole voice-changing, T-Pain shit is pissing me off it was hot when it started out but now its annoying

i liked Wayne more before he started that bullshit.....and Kayne is getting annoying too using it..he was the best before he went mainstream