3 4.84%
  • Tyreke Evans

1 1.61%
  • Blake Griffin

10 16.13%
  • other

18 29.03%
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111226 ... LastLast

Thread: I Know It's Early-But Who Should We Draft?

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    im confused because didnt everyone say this about jj redick? and look at him now. but i like curry a lot and i hear every1 hypin him up so im hopin he says what you say he'll do
    yea but redick was just a shooter from what i saw he was nothing like Curry, and Rddick doesnt get any playing time in sure he could knock down a few shots if he gets into games...but he's strictly a shooter loll...

Thabeet was nasty 2day 18, and 10 reb dudes a monster....anyone saw the highlights to the Syracuse game? tough way to lose...

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Curry could score in a million ways, while Reddick could only score from spotting up or a pump fake.

Curry is a special prospect, he's not a pass first player; but why should he with all the skill, talent, and cat-like agility he possess?

knickzrulezH20, wrong. You don't even know what "Athelicism" is, and Curry is fast as a speed demon. Terrible analysis, but good try by sadly attempting to drop your two cents at the God.

Curry has amazing footwork and ability to move to point A to point B. No one in college basketball can stay infront of him or keep up with him (except my main brother Dennis Clemente @ Kansas State)

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Curry could score in a million ways, while Reddick could only score from spotting up or a pump fake.

Curry is a special prospect, he's not a pass first player; but why should he with all the skill, talent, and cat-like agility he possess?

knickzrulezH20, wrong. You don't even know what "Athelicism" is, and Curry is fast as a speed demon. Terrible analysis, but good try by sadly attempting to drop your two cents at the God.

Curry has amazing footwork and ability to move to point A to point B. No one in college basketball can stay infront of him or keep up with him (except my main brother Dennis Clemente @ Kansas State)
    co-sing another good post metro.....Curry will be great in the NBA his skills make it hard to fail...

Chad Ford released his lottery generator, posting a link, have fun

it's updated time to time, depending on lottery teams, their current needs and performance of the kids

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ford sees Knicks picking BJ Mullens or Austin Daye in most scenarios - the best guys like Curry or Rubio should be off the board much sooner

Edit - took me some 20 tries in that page to get no1 spot for Knicks. Not so bad, maybe we have a chance lol
    Chad had Knicks picking Griffin at 1, if they get it btw
    Last edited by rollingstone; Dec 16, 2008 at 13:51.

^ nice didnt think they'd release it this early....but i wouldnt really want Mullens i'd much rather have Monroe.....he's a beter scorer and plays better defense then Mullens, Mullens has a ton of potential though will he work hard enough to reach it is the question?

12th man

BJ Mullins hasn't even prove himself yet, why would Knicks draft him? Thats so silly.

Who the hell compares Redick to Curry? What a dumbass.

That generator is BS anyway, just a toy. No one has declared for the draft yet. Till they do it becomes more realistically.

The obvious choice is Rubio, but, lighting won't strike again,meaning no way a projected lower lottery team jumps up into the top 3. Unless Rubio's stock falls or six or seven players really come on from now til the end of March Rubio is out of the question.

Al-Farouq Aminu is who I would go for. He is a nice rebounder and likes to run the floor. The game I saw him play he was knocking down J's but the commentators of the game and his scouting report suggest his jumper needs work. The knock on him is that he is a SF which we heavy on currently. But he currently is projected to be a lower lottery selection.

If we stay around the same position, i really wouldnt mind getting Jonny Flynn (pg, syracuse). the guy is a little short, but he's improving, shooting from 3 much better this year, and should be available around 10-15

I like Monroe, but i think he'll go in top 10

I wouldnt mind using a 2nd round pick on Victor Claver, if the guy declares, and keep him in Spain till 2010 or 2011, based on our gaps
    doubt he'll declare this year though

i would want us to take Monroe with our first pick(i say we pick around 7-12) and with our second pick we draft A.J Price or Tyrese Rice and if Flynn is there we should go for him

but if we go with a G with our first pick like Tyreke Evans(dude is nasty) or we get lucky with Curry then i would want us to take Cole Aldrich with our second pick......he basically a faster Zyndrunas Illgauskaus....

Tyreke Evans is a great player he could it all on the court he could score pass and defend the ball very well....he would be a great fit for us because he likes to run and his great shot will fit well in this system.....depending on the position we get in the draft this is guy i want (no homo)

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="stathead"><td colspan="14">Season Averages</td></tr> <tr class="colhead" align="right"> <td align="left" width="10&#37;">SEASON</td> <td>MIN</td> <td>PTS</td> <td>REB</td> <td>AST</td> <td>TO</td> <td>A/T</td> <td>STL</td> <td>BLK</td> <td>PF</td> <td>FG%</td> <td>FT%</td> <td>3P%</td> <td>PPS</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">2008-2009</td> <td>25.1</td> <td>16.7</td> <td>6.0</td> <td>3.7</td> <td>3.7</td> <td>1.00</td> <td>2.7</td> <td>.3</td> <td>2.3</td> <td>.422</td> <td>.743</td> <td>.200</td> <td>1.15</td></tr></tbody></table>

12th man

Evans wants to be in the NBA right now, but he seems like a really selfish type of dude who wants to take over a team wit his scoring.

He's extremely dynamic and talented though, no question. He's just not on my fav 5 right now.

I have to do more research on the NCAA...there were so many good players that came out in the draft, that make this season kind of stale. But still NCAA competition is always fun to watch, more fun than NBA basketball.

NCAA is more fun then the nba only during NCAA tourney though because everything changes when you start playing for money its a business.....but in college u gotta play and earn every second, so you see the players play with more love for the game and bigger desire

and Evans is a nasty player and i think he'll have a very successful NBA career and he would be the perfect 2 gaurd to complement LeBron(if we get him) i see him as a Joe Johnson player....this draft class is underrated because of last years draft(rose, mayo, beasley etc) i think this draft has alot of talent and hidden gems...and Walsh will find one (no homo)

Default stephen curry

i think we should draft curry. hes proven he can play pg in college having double assist nights. and this kid can drive and shoot from three he is a little nash. yeah rubio and jennings can make flashier plays but neither of them can shoot or score like curry.

i say we draft curry and sign lebron and norwitzki we need a big who can shoot and rebound, resign harrington since he plays so well under dantoni. sign nash to a small contract and have him either mentor or back up curry. maybe sign someone like brad miller to back up at c he can pass and shoot

pg: curry/nash
    sg:
    sf: lebron/chandler
    pf: harrington/ gallinari
    c: norwitzki/miller

im not sure who we should sign or draft to play sg but i think we would be unstoppable on the offinsive side of the ball. and i think we could play a pretty effective zone deffence with everyone being so athletic and jsut letting lebron be a ball hawk waiting for people to drive. we've all seen hin seen lay up soaring across the court before. imagine surounding lebron with all those shooeters look how well his team is shooting now and this is a much better team

if Curry goes on like that, he's a top 5, maybe even top 3, considering some top guys like Rubio are likely to stay out of draft
    dont think we'll get anywhere near him, unless we are really lucky in the lottery