3 4.84%
  • Tyreke Evans

1 1.61%
  • Blake Griffin

10 16.13%
  • other

18 29.03%
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567822 ... LastLast

Thread: I Know It's Early-But Who Should We Draft?

KnicksonLIN.com

Brook Lopez... Oh wait, the Knicks drafted Gallinari over him. Too late. I think the Knicks should draft Hasheem Thabeet, but based on this last draft, D'Antoni is going to draft another Italian superstar.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    1990 is the year Rubio was born so thats what he means. metro i would love to have Rubio as well but i just want us to get Jennings he's the more point gaurd version of Allen Iverson
    Both will be very good.

1990 is the year Rubio was born so thats what he means. metro i would love to have Rubio as well but i just want us to get Jennings he's the more point gaurd version of Allen Iverson
    But Rubio will be like Steve Nash except better defensively. Who do you think would be better running D'antoni's system?

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

both will be great it's just that Jennings is faster and has a sick dribble

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] SICK!!!

and he's always gonna be a better scorer than Rubio but Rubio will be the better passer/ traditional point gaurd. but Jennings could pass as well he's a very good point gaurd and we need both scorer and passer. Both of them will have amazing NBA careers but i want Jennings.

and he's always gonna be a better scorer than Rubio but Rubio will be the better passer/ traditional point gaurd. but Jennings could pass as well he's a very good point gaurd and we need both scorer and passer. Both of them will have amazing NBA careers but i want Jennings.
    All I know is that from watching your first video on Jennings....if you take the best defense men ever, and have Jennings pull a cross over on him, Jennings will make it look easy. This guy has the best cross over I have ever seen.

He reminds me of Nate Robinson with better passing ability and awareness.

I would be insanely happy if we got either of them. Guys like them almost make you want your team to suck.

To be honest....I don't think Jennings or Rubio are all-star type players...

maybe not even starters in the NBA...

Jennings - can't rebound, not strong enough, doesn't finish well, avg. jumper...

Rubio -- Defends pretty good, good get stronger...only has a set shot...range is limited...but can create...

Jennings - a Decent backup

Rubio - A low end starter (he has much more potenial though)

thats why I think James Harden from ASU will be more solid ..

Harden, defends well, can guard 1 or 2 , can score, can create, very strong, can rebound, humble ( no flash like the above 2), good jumper, range needs to grow, and get get to the free throw line....

I know I am in the minority .....but before you guys voice how crazy I am ., please watch tape on all 3., I have....

and I like Harden and Rubio equally, but I ll always take the stronger defender, Harden wins...

Jennings -- a flashy guy, that can't really get up, like a Rafer Alston type, but not even that good...

Summary , if your not a big strong defender, you gotta be able to get to the rim and finish or get to the free throw line....

I don't question his quickness to penetrate, but after Jennings gets into the lane I see him being limited,...esp. when he is givin the jumper (which he won't hit)

So in conclusion,

Rubio and Harden are the talent for the NBA as of today I don't think Rubio has the clear edge like everyone here does...

and Jennings to me isn't anything special for the NBA...

I think he is a great college player., Travis Best type....

but I will check them all out and check in before the draft

^ James Harden will be a really good NBA basketball player, but with all due respect to Harden he will never be on the level of Rubio or Jennings they have superstar written all over them players like those dont come around very often and they will be very special players....Rubio will be the better Steve Nash and Jennings will PG Allen Iverson version, just watch they are playing in europe which is the second highest levelof basketball in the world so one year there is better than 2 in college, they are already playing aganist NBA level players while Harden is playing vs. NBA potential just sit back and watch jennings in a Knick uniform next year

just watch the videos have u ever seen anyone with handles like that

still long ways till the draft but my favorites are Rubio and Jennings one of them will end up in NY, if we get 1 or 2 we're taking Rubio if we get around 5 we're taking Jennings. i seen this youtube video that has kidd talking about Jennings and they've been in contact with each other so to learn to be a PG from Kidd is the best training. let this be th official draft thread.

i like jennings...i think a pg is needed cuz i don't think duhon is that great in my mind....plus you cant pass up great talent and that's what he is

^ Thats what im saying we need a Pg for the future getting bench players to start and low end starters-Not talking about Marbury i wish he plays-but we need one to develop and call him our own like Deron and CP3., i think Jennings and Rubio will end up in that level, i gotta ut feeling we draft Jennings

Thabeet is not as bad as a pick as i'd thought he's a shot blocking center, something we desperatly need, and has a solid post game that will only get better, if we really fall in the draft i would want this guy but if rubio or jennings is there we gota take one of them.

Exclamation Jennings and Rubio updates

Jennings is having a better than expected adjustment to the Euro-league after opting to go play there instead of the Arizona Wildcats. Rubio playing in Euroleague after being impressive in the Olymics is sidelined with an ankle injury(i think) and could be out for the rest of the month. If Rubio is back in time then a Jennings vs Rubio matchup will take place in early December. once i find links ill post them

Jennings is having a decent first month in the Euro-league, he showed impressive offensive skillsets and showed off his superior ballhandling.Showed flashes and is still improving by seasons end he will showcase his true talents.his passing has been decent but could be better he's still getting used to the speed of the game.

his season averages in bench minutes : 10 point per-game 3 assists and 3 rebounds with 1 turnover ( again passing will imporve with more minutes)

and Rubio's stats i couldnt find cause he is injured hopefully he'll be good to go by the time his hyped game vs Jennings comes ill even post a link of the game if i find one.

as for the rest of the players like DeRozan,Harden,Thabeet,Holiday,etc ill have weekly annalysis of all the top players for the draft, every week up until draft day.

I bet he will trade up to get Rubio

i wouldnt mind that one bit i mean were getting Rubio, not a Duhorn type player

Exclamation NCAA update

The NCAA season starts within the next week or so intrested to see our potential picks, ill have analysis and stats of our potential picks once they've played a few games.