GO! Barak Obama

Akamu

The King
Akamu, I watched both videos that you posted: one about Obama's birth certificate, the other about a lawsuit that says that his birth certificate is fake.

The problem with this is that no one would spend a lifetime creating a paper trail of documentation that lists them as American born, just so that, someday, they could run for president. For example, Obama's law license and marriage certificate lists him as being born in Honolulu, Hawaii. This corroborates what he has stated about his place of birth. Did he marry his wife, 16 years ago, under the pretense of being of American birth, just so that he could run for president, at some point? It would be a stretch, to me.

As for Phil Berg, who's suing Obama, he, along with other disgruntled Hillary supporters, have been trying to discredit and defeat Obama. His lawsuit is frivolous and based on envy and his being a sore loser.

As for the tin foil that Tuner referred to, it has to do with something seen amongst schizophrenics, who have been known to wear aluminum foil hats, as a way to prevent government, alien, or others', signals and rays from entering their brains. It's usually a conglomerate of grandiosity and delusion, on the part of the schizos, that cause these sorts of beliefs and behaviors.

I don't think you're crazy, but we all have to be as critical of our own beliefs as we are of those of others. There are mysteries out there, but the people on youtube, and the conspiracy bloggers, have no access to the truth.

Besides, the things you talk about have to do with a few people manipulating the rest of us. This is true enough and requires none of the conspiracy nonsense you throw into the mix, which just discredits what you're saying. If you were talking about the possibility of aliens or ghosts, it would make more sense. Telling people to refuse vaccines, and that there's some form of money called the amero, does not, because those things can easily be reasoned out, unlike aliens or the existence of the soul, etc.

What are you talking about paper trail? it's a simple document called a
"BIRTH CERTIFICATE" which he is unwilling to provide because it would prove he is NOT a natural born US citizen.

I'm not going through explaining that when Berg put everything clearly in the video, re-watch it.

=====

Again, you need to re-watch the video because he CLEARLY stated his reason for bringing the lawsuit against him.

1 -) He talks about McCain and Obama needing to prove they were naturally born and John McCain cooperated and provided the documents, Obama DID NOT. (The point here is it was approached in an unbiased fashion)

2 -) The big point is...as he states "Our US Constitution" being in jeopardy by Obama's beliefs and etc.

=====

Don't explain the obvious to me, your insulting my intelligence-

=====

Your brain lacks the expansion capability for further advancement in knowledge-

=====

This whole last paragraph was better if you kept it in your head, this is one of your more discombobulating statements, you should have re-read this because it doesn't make sense and discredits you further.

Your telling me proving aliens and ghosts makes more sense then proving vaccines are bad for you and a new currency (which I showed pictures of) is set to be implemented once and if our economy further collapses....sure whatever. :td:

Psh...

Vaccines are one of those most dangerous drugs being forced on Americans, and guess what, they force vaccines on many other countries. Africa, and other 3rd world countries.

Vaccines are PROVEN (go look it up, if you want help on looking it up just let me know there is a TON on this, and over-whelming amount of information on this.)...PROVEN to cause multiple dieseases and much more that I already mentioned.

Doctors and people who help create the vaccines KNOW that it is BAD and doesn't help you but will HARM you. Ask a few educated people who work in the medical industry and ASK THEM do they use vaccines on themselves OR their Kids. You will be surprised.

This is NOT a conspiracy theory these are facts that can be easily proven-

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
I think Tuner's right, when he says you like to talk all this nonsense so that you feel powerful, and superior, when compared to the rest of us. The truth is, though, that you're weakened by your lies, because falsehood impedes action. After all, how can one possibly act constructively on lies and bs?

Obama is a natural born citizen, whether you like it or not, one: because he has created a PAPER TRAIL of documentation that proves this, two: his mother is American, and was about 18, when she got pregnant with him. His parents actually met at the University of Hawaii, when he was there on an academic scholarship. Do you think it was she who went to Africa to meet Barack, Sr., to live and give birth to Barack there?

Even if that was the case, if one, or more, of your parents is American, you are automatically a natural born citizen, by law. This is done to prevent parents, who, for whatever reason, give birth to a child overseas, from having their child named an illegal immigrant. In any event, who cares, Mr. Petty, except for nutwings, like you?

Akamu

The King
Feel powerful like superman? LMAO on a forum? Ok buddy take ridiculous to another level. If you want to look at it in that way, you could say I'm more informed on the matter, I'm not a higher human being.

This is about passing on information that is vital to your life, I wouldn't bother if it was not real, call your boyfriend and tell him the truth hurts your feelings.

:boohoo:

You and Turner can get married cause your meant for each other-

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm glad Barack Obama won the election. This is the kind of change we can believe in. :winner: :aplause::aplause::aplause::aplause::aplause:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Akamu, you are a know it all and don't support McCain or Obama. I have no respect for your political views. I (who will run for State Senate in a few years) will not even try to talk sense in to you
Great post, JPZ. Barack Obama is going to be one of the top 3 greatest Presidents in United States history. Don't worry about the haters. John McCain didn't deserve to win. His plan to fix the economy and to resolve the problems in Iraq and Afghanistan is identical to George W. Bush's plan. Sarah Palin was very ignorant; she didn't even know the role of the Vice President, despite being a nominee for Vice President. There's a very good reason why even a lot of the Republican states voted for Obama.

Paul1355

All Star
I think Tuner's right, when he says you like to talk all this nonsense so that you feel powerful, and superior, when compared to the rest of us. The truth is, though, that you're weakened by your lies, because falsehood impedes action. After all, how can one possibly act constructively on lies and bs?

Obama is a natural born citizen, whether you like it or not, one: because he has created a PAPER TRAIL of documentation that proves this, two: his mother is American, and was about 18, when she got pregnant with him. His parents actually met at the University of Hawaii, when he was there on an academic scholarship. Do you think it was she who went to Africa to meet Barack, Sr., to live and give birth to Barack there?

Even if that was the case, if one, or more, of your parents is American, you are automatically a natural born citizen, by law. This is done to prevent parents, who, for whatever reason, give birth to a child overseas, from having their child named an illegal immigrant. In any event, who cares, Mr. Petty, except for nutwings, like you?

How do you know that? Were is his birth certificate?

You don't know anything about this man.

He is one big mystery waiting to explode in everyone's face. I hope he is the best president ever because we are in a bad time period, especially financially. The question marks surrounding him show otherwise.

He is the most unknown man to ever become President. This is a bad thing people.

Paul1355

All Star
I don't believe all the Bush conspiracies....

But you shouldn't be the one to talk about being biased....You look for reasons to dislike any democrat and then celebrate when you can manufacture reasons to hate them. You're more biased than most.

No i don't, the only person I have attacked has been Barack Obama because he refuses to shed light on very important issues. This man is going to be our President, our Commander in Chief.

The thing that gets me ticked off is when people don't even have an interest in knowing Barack Obama's past. It's as if people just don't care if he is either a mass murder or a good citizen. They honestly don't care. They just want change, problem is change can be WORSE than what everyone thought. Change can put this country into another war. Change can make us ruin any chance of getting out of this Economic crisis. Change can "spread the wealth" to every middle class citizen in America which is going to casue a loss of jobs because big business will fire people due to their enormous taxes. Change of spreading the wealth can cause the same problems with Communism because any honest person will tell you it is basically the same thing.

Think people, think about what Barack Obama is really about. Is he really about all hugs and kisses, change this, change that? Or is he about the first black president ever with extreme influence and having a horrible association of friends? He can say or do anything and people will cling for support. He has a democratic congress that will do anything for him. Nancy Pelosi and company who has an 11% APPROVAL RATING. WORSE THAN GEORGE BUSH thank you very much Ms. Pelosi for your help.

Think twice about this man. And don't be afraid to look into his past and what he has done to get here.

TunerAddict

Starter
No i don't, the only person I have attacked has been Barack Obama because he refuses to shed light on very important issues. This man is going to be our President, our Commander in Chief.

The thing that gets me ticked off is when people don't even have an interest in knowing Barack Obama's past. It's as if people just don't care if he is either a mass murder or a good citizen. They honestly don't care. They just want change, problem is change can be WORSE than what everyone thought. Change can put this country into another war. Change can make us ruin any chance of getting out of this Economic crisis. Change can "spread the wealth" to every middle class citizen in America which is going to casue a loss of jobs because big business will fire people due to their enormous taxes. Change of spreading the wealth can cause the same problems with Communism because any honest person will tell you it is basically the same thing.

Think people, think about what Barack Obama is really about. Is he really about all hugs and kisses, change this, change that? Or is he about the first black president ever with extreme influence and having a horrible association of friends? He can say or do anything and people will cling for support. He has a democratic congress that will do anything for him. Nancy Pelosi and company who has an 11% APPROVAL RATING. WORSE THAN GEORGE BUSH thank you very much Ms. Pelosi for your help.

Think twice about this man. And don't be afraid to look into his past and what he has done to get here.

First off, it his birth certificate IS NOT a big deal. I don't care either way. Doesn't change who HE as a person is.

Secondly, the congress issue is due to the state of the country. Not only with the hailing economy and the bailout, but the partisan ship. Nothing was getting done. It was both sides being stubborn and refusing to cross the aisle. They were all to blame. Pelosi doesn't have a whole lot to do with it. She really doesn't have that much power...

The great thing about Barack Obama is that he has gotten people to care. People WANT to do something, they want to contribute. They want an active role in government again. Thats the real success here. Democracy is a government for the people by the people and for far too long THE PEOPLE didn't care. They just went on with their lives thinking it didn't affect them. That is the beauty of Barack Obama, he has gotten people to want to make a difference, and to try to make that difference. He could be an AWFUL president and it would still be better than it was before, because people, you and me, will be out there trying to make a difference, trying to turn this country in the right direction.