Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GO! Barak Obama

Obama isn't my ideal choice for president. However, I think he's one of the most remarkable people to run for elected office and that, as he stated in his speech (tonight), he'll listen to us, even if we don't agree with him. Normally, I'm cynical about such claims, but you can tell that, when he says this, it's heartfelt.

I normally don't trust politicians, or people placed into positions of power or authority, so it's hard to reconcile my distrust for the powerful with what I feel are heartfelt promises, on Obama's part. I definitely don't believe in messiahs, and I don't think he does, which is why he asked for everyone to join him in working to change America for the better.

I'll just sit back and watch what he does, with an open mind. I think my belief in the inability of one person to change an entire society will prove right. The majority of us are cruel and selfish, so our society will continue to be cruel and selfish. However, I think he might be the band-aid that we need for the time at hand.

I really think Obama was the best of the two choices, especially on the issues of education (my profession) and foreign policy, though he's contradicted himself, several times, on that issue. Let's keep an open mind and see what he's about. Based on his work, thus far, it's not clear what he's firm on and what he's willing to be flexible with.
    Last edited by OGKnickfan; Nov 05, 2008 at 01:30.

Hey Paul,
    I think you can be proud of your man McCain. He surely showed greatness in his Arizona-speech.

If I did not know any better just as a lot of people were doing the other day I would be saying "wow this is great, a black president, finally"

Knowing the real intentions of this man and the people that setup, pick and choose the players in politics, it only comes to me as "alright so the globalist plan is going through just how it was intended."

John McCain
    was a back up, they ran a corpse against Barack Obama, so it's not surprising that he won. (John McCain survived a very serious cancer and is not going to live much longer.)

People hated George W. Bush so much that they voted in a large mass against Republicans, and George W. Bush was a tyrant so I don't totally blame them. BUT if everyone would have voted outside of the 2 main groomed candidates there could have been some real change.

With all the vague statements of his actual intentions, strange policies that Obama wants to implement, and then finally putting the exclamation point but having people ARRESTED for speaking out against him without him even being in office just yet...from then on I KNEW how dangerous this man really is, if he can get away with that imagine what he will do now.

A lot of people treated this man like Jesus Christ himself, crying and saying he's our savior. The media is making it seem like he is the one.

Even Spike Lee said something along the lines of "Barack Obama BB and AB, Before Barack and After Barack."

As much as I think it's kool to have a black president, he is the perfect subject to sucker in the public to do anything he wants.

He made a transitional speech last night that seems as if he was moving from left to right in order to run the country but this man (Barack Obama) is always contradicting himself so his actual intentions become somewhat unpredictable.

Joe Biden even stated last week "get ready for unpopular stuff to come"

More regulation over your life, watch out for what he does and what laws are going to be passed-
    Last edited by Akamu; Nov 05, 2008 at 17:18.

Originally Posted by Akamu
    If I did not know any better just as a lot of people were doing the other day I would be saying "wow this is great, a black president, finally"

Knowing the real intentions of this man and the people that setup, pick and choose the players in politics, it only comes to me as "alright so the globalist plan is going through just how it was intended."

John McCain
    was a back up, they ran a corpse against Barack Obama, so it's not surprising that he won. (John McCain survived a very serious cancer and is not going to live much longer.)

People hated George W. Bush so much that they voted in a large mass against Republicans, and George W. Bush was a tyrant so I don't totally blame them. BUT if everyone would have voted outside of the 2 main groomed candidates there could have been some real change.

With all the vague statements of his actual intentions, strange policies that Obama wants to implement, and then finally putting the exclamation point but having people ARRESTED for speaking out against him without him even being in office just yet...from then on I KNEW how dangerous this man really is, if he can get away with that imagine what he will do now.

A lot of people treated this man like Jesus Christ himself, crying and saying he's our savior. The media is making it seem like he is the one.

Even Spike Lee said something along the lines of "Barack Obama BB and AB, Before Barack and After Barack."

As much as I think it's kool to have a black president, he is the perfect subject to sucker in the public to do anything he wants.

He made a transitional speech last night that seems as if he was moving from left to right in order to run the country but this man (Barack Obama) is always contradicting himself so his actual intentions become somewhat unpredictable.

Joe Biden even stated last week "get ready for unpopular stuff to come"

More regulation over your life, watch out for what he does and what laws are going to be passed-
    You must go through a lot of tinfoil with all these hats you are wearing to protect yourself from satelites and ****...Buy it in bulk? Get some good deals?

What's with you and tinfoil? is that what you replace lube with?

Anything I post effects you in one form or another wether you believe it or not, go back to sleep tin man.

What's with you and tinfoil? is that what you replace lube with?

Anything I post effects you in one form or another wether you believe it or not, go back to sleep tin man.

Ever think that maybe you are the one that doesn't get it? You are the "tinman?"

You could be the one blinded, the one who isn't seeing things as they really are. Just because someone is against the grain, thinks away from the majority, doesn't make them right.

You cannot prove any of the things you claim. Kinda seems like you cling to these conspiracies because of the power they give you. Feels good to think that you are right. To feel that you see things in a form of clarity that other can only dream of. But once again, that doesn't necessarily make it the truth.

Lmao, alot of what I'm saying comes out of these politicians mouths, I aint got all the time in the world to find the statements for you, go find it yourself and see if I'm lying, I could care less if you believe me or not, I'm just stating what is going to happen in the near future based on what is said, laws that are passed and etc, who the players are and what THEY are SAYING.

I could prove everything I say but that still wouldn't be enough for you people that are in love with Obama and that are uninformed on the matter. Go look up even half of the stuff I mention.

I'll post things but don't expect me to pick out every little thing, there's a lot of factors to explain, these are real things that go on that you rather ignore so to what you do best and just ignore it-

Lmao, alot of what I'm saying comes out of these politicians mouths, I aint got all the time in the world to find the statements for you, go find it yourself and see if I'm lying, I could care less if you believe me or not, I'm just stating what is going to happen in the near future based on what is said, laws that are passed and etc, who the players are and what THEY are SAYING.

I could prove everything I say but that still wouldn't be enough for you people that are in love with Obama and that are uninformed on the matter. Go look up even half of the stuff I mention.

I'll post things but don't expect me to pick out every little thing, there's a lot of factors to explain, these are real things that go on that you rather ignore so to what you do best and just ignore it-
    Who said I was in love with Obama? You are making assumptions. I never even said I voted for him. All I've done is question what you've been saying as they are contrary to what I've heard.

Based on your positive posts about him and all his taxing he's planning on doing it tells me different. I make very accurate assumptions and I don't make things up out of the blue without reason.

Obama is not even eligible to be president yet he was able to become the president.

Yea I know what your thinking "yeah sure, liar prove it" <=SMH

It doesn't matter now since he's president but it only shows you that he's not to be trusted.

Here for reference:

Barack Obama wouldn't release a real birth certificate because he never had one!

A DEMOCRAT (Obama's own party) by the name of, Philip Berg had a lawsuit against Obama for not proving he was a legal citizen.

If I were Obama I would just shown the documentation to get the people coming after me off my ass. So why not just show your proof and get the pressure off of you? because you have no proof plain and simple.

Lawsuit Against Obama:

Fake Birth Certificate:

Decide for yourself-

Here, about what Joe Biden stated since you think I generated it:

Also Colen Powell made a similar statement, that something would happen on January 20 or the 21st to test Obama-

Originally Posted by pat
    Hey Paul,
    I think you can be proud of your man McCain. He surely showed greatness in his Arizona-speech.
    I thought it was a great speech. I felt bad for the guy. He looked teary eyed during the whole speech as if he REALLY wanted to win and be the commander in chief. For a guy who was tortured for his men and his country and stayed for both, I feel that he should have won this. But that's not the way politics works.

Here, about what Joe Biden stated since you think I generated it:

Also Colen Powell made a similar statement, that something would happen on January 20 or the 21st to test Obama-
    You should bring up the fact that when Biden had his debate with Palin he said 10 factual lies and 6 debatable. 10 factual lies in a debate vs someone who wasn't even a big dog in Washington in Palin! Biden is just like Obama, a liar that can hide it with his charisma.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Biden is just like Obama, a liar that can hide it with his charisma.
    No...That is EVERY politician.

Akamu, I watched both videos that you posted: one about Obama's birth certificate, the other about a lawsuit that says that his birth certificate is fake.

The problem with this is that no one would spend a lifetime creating a paper trail of documentation that lists them as American born, just so that, someday, they could run for president. For example, Obama's law license and marriage certificate lists him as being born in Honolulu, Hawaii. This corroborates what he has stated about his place of birth. Did he marry his wife, 16 years ago, under the pretense of being of American birth, just so that he could run for president, at some point? It would be a stretch, to me.

As for Phil Berg, who's suing Obama, he, along with other disgruntled Hillary supporters, have been trying to discredit and defeat Obama. His lawsuit is frivolous and based on envy and his being a sore loser.

As for the tin foil that Tuner referred to, it has to do with something seen amongst schizophrenics, who have been known to wear aluminum foil hats, as a way to prevent government, alien, or others', signals and rays from entering their brains. It's usually a conglomerate of grandiosity and delusion, on the part of the schizos, that cause these sorts of beliefs and behaviors.

I don't think you're crazy, but we all have to be as critical of our own beliefs as we are of those of others. There are mysteries out there, but the people on youtube, and the conspiracy bloggers, have no access to the truth.

Besides, the things you talk about have to do with a few people manipulating the rest of us. This is true enough and requires none of the conspiracy nonsense you throw into the mix, which just discredits what you're saying. If you were talking about the possibility of aliens or ghosts, it would make more sense. Telling people to refuse vaccines, and that there's some form of money called the amero, does not, because those things can easily be reasoned out, unlike aliens or the existence of the soul, etc.

So taxing us to hell is the answer?

The Banker take over bill was a HUGE jump into the blackhole.

A carbon tax is going to be implemented on our lives brought up from a scam well known called "Global Warming" then later called "Global Cooling"....so why is called cooling now? cause it's a ****ing lie that's why.

It's not just the air you breath that will be taxed...nope...electricity....gas...and so on.

Listen to Lord Obama, all you zombies that follow this nut case can't even see past his stupidity. He can say jump off a bridge and yall will jump.

Let me say this one last time also, I DO NOT LIKE McCain and he would introduce a CARBON TAX ALSO, check out the bank tank over bill it states it plainly.

The thing is people won't be in a hurry to trust McCain therefore he can't get away with AS MUCH as Lord Obama will be able to get away with.

Listen to this bullshyt: (You can't make these things up listen to what he is saying)

The way countries get out of economic problems is taxes.. If McCain wanted to get us in better shape he would have to raise it too. Its patriotic to pay taxes, its our duty.