Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52

Thread: GO! Barak Obama

  1. #31
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    @ OGknicksfan, I got a post for that later, what JPZ17 said is very critical and needs to be understood-


    Originally Posted by jpz17
    The way countries get out of economic problems is taxes.. If McCain wanted to get us in better shape he would have to raise it too. Its patriotic to pay taxes, its our duty.

    ......Oh my god....

    First let me say, take Joe Bidens stupid ass comment out of your mouth, that's disgusting to say. As Americans we are entitled to keep as much money as we can!


    Our country had a revolutionary war MAINLY because of TAXES being brought down on our ancestors, and or the people living in the colonies at the time by Great Britain that was looking to take complete and total control over us.

    So saying that it's patriotic to pay taxes is really stupid because that was the primary reason why we went to war, to not be taxed to death by another country.

    For all you simple minded that think Obama is going to take from the rich and give to the poor think again.

    JPZ17 you need to reverse your thinking because you have it backwards.

    Decreasing taxes and reducing the capital gains will create more jobs and give people the ability to put more into the economy.

    Example: More people buying taxable items will give the government a lot more money.

    Anyhow, a basic breakdown on taxes:

    DEcreasing taxes will allow for people to have more money to spend and invest. Enabling economic growth. (Hence the stimulus package <=To help boost our economy.)

    INcreasing taxes will result in having even less of your own hard earned money and help drown our economy.

    The Capital Gains is 15&#37; as of righ now.

    Obama wants to raise it to 35%!

    Raising it to a projected 35% will stifle growth and you won't have any jobs to go around because no business owners will invest.

    Business owners will not invest thus preventing growth in our economy and lead us into depression.

    Obama "wanted" to raise taxes on people (AND BUSINESSES) earning more then $250,000....NOW it's $120,000....by the time January comes it could be at $40,000. It keeps going down further and further.


    WHY?? Why because this man is a crook, and a liar.

    Look at the stock market, as soon as Obama got elected it dropped 2 days in a row, WHY? because people don't trust him.

    This is how you steal money not only from businesses but from the people of America.

    ================================================== ====
    Important Notice: Why does Obama want to raise taxes and increase capital gains???

    Well he wants to use that money for programs, one being to distrubte wealth to lazy asses that don't work. ALSO a key thing he will use that money for is this YOUTH BRIGADE he kept talking about.

    This is not a joke:



    The last time we had something such as a YOUTH BRIGADE, Hitler was in power and was heading towards global domination!

    ================================================== ====

    You think i'm making it up, LOOK IT UP YOU LAZY BASTARDS! -Or- Just wait and see first hand.

    Another VERY important note is, take a look at the surronding cast of characters who will help Obama run this country. If you had any idea about these people you would be a lot more cautious.

    If I get the chance I'll post his surronding cast, the members of his board and what not-

  2. #32
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Akamu
    @ OGknicksfan, I got a post for that later, what JPZ17 said is very critical and needs to be understood-




    ......Oh my god....

    First let me say, take Joe Bidens stupid ass comment out of your mouth, that's disgusting to say. As Americans we are entitled to keep as much money as we can!


    Our country had a revolutionary war MAINLY because of TAXES being brought down on our ancestors, and or the people living in the colonies at the time by Great Britain that was looking to take complete and total control over us.

    So saying that it's patriotic to pay taxes is really stupid because that was the primary reason why we went to war, to not be taxed to death by another country.

    For all you simple minded that think Obama is going to take from the rich and give to the poor think again.

    JPZ17 you need to reverse your thinking because you have it backwards.

    Decreasing taxes and reducing the capital gains will create more jobs and give people the ability to put more into the economy.

    Example: More people buying taxable items will give the government a lot more money.

    Anyhow, a basic breakdown on taxes:

    DEcreasing taxes will allow for people to have more money to spend and invest. Enabling economic growth. (Hence the stimulus package <=To help boost our economy.)

    INcreasing taxes will result in having even less of your own hard earned money and help drown our economy.

    The Capital Gains is 15% as of righ now.

    Obama wants to raise it to 35%!

    Raising it to a projected 35% will stifle growth and you won't have any jobs to go around because no business owners will invest.

    Business owners will not invest thus preventing growth in our economy and lead us into depression.

    Obama "wanted" to raise taxes on people (AND BUSINESSES) earning more then $250,000....NOW it's $120,000....by the time January comes it could be at $40,000. It keeps going down further and further.


    WHY?? Why because this man is a crook, and a liar.

    Look at the stock market, as soon as Obama got elected it dropped 2 days in a row, WHY? because people don't trust him.

    This is how you steal money not only from businesses but from the people of America.

    ================================================== ====
    Important Notice: Why does Obama want to raise taxes and increase capital gains???

    Well he wants to use that money for programs, one being to distrubte wealth to lazy asses that don't work. ALSO a key thing he will use that money for is this YOUTH BRIGADE he kept talking about.

    This is not a joke:



    The last time we had something such as a YOUTH BRIGADE, Hitler was in power and was heading towards global domination!

    ================================================== ====

    You think i'm making it up, LOOK IT UP YOU LAZY BASTARDS! -Or- Just wait and see first hand.

    Another VERY important note is, take a look at the surronding cast of characters who will help Obama run this country. If you had any idea about these people you would be a lot more cautious.

    If I get the chance I'll post his surronding cast, the members of his board and what not-
    What a conservative statement.. I disagree with it all

  3. #33
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    It's 100&#37; facts, go do something useful with yourself-

  4. #34
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Akamu
    @ OGknicksfan, I got a post for that later, what JPZ17 said is very critical and needs to be understood-




    ......Oh my god....

    First let me say, take Joe Bidens stupid ass comment out of your mouth, that's disgusting to say. As Americans we are entitled to keep as much money as we can!


    Our country had a revolutionary war MAINLY because of TAXES being brought down on our ancestors, and or the people living in the colonies at the time by Great Britain that was looking to take complete and total control over us.

    So saying that it's patriotic to pay taxes is really stupid because that was the primary reason why we went to war, to not be taxed to death by another country.

    For all you simple minded that think Obama is going to take from the rich and give to the poor think again.

    JPZ17 you need to reverse your thinking because you have it backwards.

    Decreasing taxes and reducing the capital gains will create more jobs and give people the ability to put more into the economy.

    Example: More people buying taxable items will give the government a lot more money.

    Anyhow, a basic breakdown on taxes:

    DEcreasing taxes will allow for people to have more money to spend and invest. Enabling economic growth. (Hence the stimulus package <=To help boost our economy.)

    INcreasing taxes will result in having even less of your own hard earned money and help drown our economy.

    The Capital Gains is 15% as of righ now.

    Obama wants to raise it to 35%!

    Raising it to a projected 35% will stifle growth and you won't have any jobs to go around because no business owners will invest.

    Business owners will not invest thus preventing growth in our economy and lead us into depression.

    Obama "wanted" to raise taxes on people (AND BUSINESSES) earning more then $250,000....NOW it's $120,000....by the time January comes it could be at $40,000. It keeps going down further and further.


    WHY?? Why because this man is a crook, and a liar.

    Look at the stock market, as soon as Obama got elected it dropped 2 days in a row, WHY? because people don't trust him.

    This is how you steal money not only from businesses but from the people of America.

    ================================================== ====
    Important Notice: Why does Obama want to raise taxes and increase capital gains???

    Well he wants to use that money for programs, one being to distrubte wealth to lazy asses that don't work. ALSO a key thing he will use that money for is this YOUTH BRIGADE he kept talking about.

    This is not a joke:



    The last time we had something such as a YOUTH BRIGADE, Hitler was in power and was heading towards global domination!

    ================================================== ====

    You think i'm making it up, LOOK IT UP YOU LAZY BASTARDS! -Or- Just wait and see first hand.

    Another VERY important note is, take a look at the surronding cast of characters who will help Obama run this country. If you had any idea about these people you would be a lot more cautious.

    If I get the chance I'll post his surronding cast, the members of his board and what not-
    You obviously don't know American history. The revolutionary war wasn't fought because ppl didn't want to pay taxes, it was fought because they were being taxed without representation. It wasn't the taxes they opposed, but the fact that England was taxing them yet not giving them a say in anything.

    Nothing wrong with a "youth brigade"...seems you have problems with anyone that actually wants to make the world a better place and doesn't blindly follow your conspiracy theories.

    Really the great thing about Barack is that he has given people responsibility. We as a people have to take reaponsibility for our country. We need to do something. Its our jobs to volunteer, to make these changes. The most remarkable thing about him is that he has energized the country so that they want to make adifference, to contribute...

    Welfare is here for a reason, its meant to help ppl that need help. Do ppl abuse it? Sure they do. But the world isn't as simple as work hard and you'll be rich. I know ppl that work 7 days a week and struggle to make ends meet. Is that because they are lazy? **** no. They work harder in a week then you have in your entire life.

  5. #35
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    1 - I wasn't getting all technical so you trying to prove me wrong because I made a basic statement on a fact is stupid-

    2 - I already know how much you love your lord and savior Obama-

    3
    - I worked 2 and 3 jobs at one time, and now I am educated enough to live off of one job. You don't know me like that to be assume that I don't work hard, try harder next time fool-


  6. #36
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Akamu, you are a know it all and don't support McCain or Obama. I have no respect for your political views. I (who will run for State Senate in a few years) will not even try to talk sense in to you

  7. #37
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,497
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Just want to make a statement

    All of you who think Bush did the whole 9/11 thing should take more interest in Barack Obama and his associations and what he might actually do when he is in the White house. You don't believe in conspiracy theories relating to Barack Obama but your 100% all for believing the ones on Bush? That's a biased view.

    I don't think Bush caused 9/11 but there is a lot of evidence that it could be an inside job. So accept that their is evidence of Obama and what people are accusing him of. Lying is one of them. Everyone that voted for this guy doesn't really know who he is besides William Ayers, Louis Farakhan, Rashid Kalidi, Tony Rezko, and the corrupt people from ACORN.

    Some people can figure out that Obama is not hugs and kisses. It's obvious and it is a threat.

  8. #38
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    All of you who think Bush did the whole 9/11 thing should take more interest in Barack Obama and his associations and what he might* actually do when he is in the White house. You don't believe in conspiracy theories relating to Barack Obama but your 100% all for believing the ones on Bush? That's a biased view.

    I don't think Bush caused 9/11 but there is a lot of evidence that it could be an inside job. So accept that their is evidence of Obama and what people are accusing him of. Lying is one of them. Everyone that voted for this guy doesn't really know who he is besides William Ayers, Louis Farakhan, Rashid Kalidi, Tony Rezko, and the corrupt people from ACORN.

    Some people can figure out that Obama is not hugs and kisses. It's obvious and it is a threat.

    *=edited son

  9. #39
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    All of you who think Bush did the whole 9/11 thing should take more interest in Barack Obama and his associations and what he might actually do when he is in the White house. You don't believe in conspiracy theories relating to Barack Obama but your 100% all for believing the ones on Bush? That's a biased view.

    I don't think Bush caused 9/11 but there is a lot of evidence that it could be an inside job. So accept that their is evidence of Obama and what people are accusing him of. Lying is one of them. Everyone that voted for this guy doesn't really know who he is besides William Ayers, Louis Farakhan, Rashid Kalidi, Tony Rezko, and the corrupt people from ACORN.

    Some people can figure out that Obama is not hugs and kisses. It's obvious and it is a threat.
    I don't believe all the Bush conspiracies....

    But you shouldn't be the one to talk about being biased....You look for reasons to dislike any democrat and then celebrate when you can manufacture reasons to hate them. You're more biased than most.

  10. #40
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I think most things are good in moderation. It's okay to question things that aren't that clear, but questioning also requires reasoning through things, in order to find the truth or get as close to it as possible.

    I don't think 9/11 was an inside job, because, since I'm educated on Islamic militant groups, I know that they've killed Americans in the past and have a hatred for the secularization of their societies. In 1997, for example, something like 80-100 American tourists were massacred, while visiting the pyramids in Egypt.

    At the same time, I do know that there are people who engage in scheming, and mischief, in our government. Neocons have been scheming to influence the foreign policy of the US government, for a long time, and, in recent times, they've finally gotten the opportunity to do so. I think it's a good question, to ask whether or not the Iraq war was a setup, not 9/11.

    One should be critical of others, but one should also be critical oneself.

  11. #41
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Akamu, I watched both videos that you posted: one about Obama's birth certificate, the other about a lawsuit that says that his birth certificate is fake.

    The problem with this is that no one would spend a lifetime creating a paper trail of documentation that lists them as American born, just so that, someday, they could run for president. For example, Obama's law license and marriage certificate lists him as being born in Honolulu, Hawaii. This corroborates what he has stated about his place of birth. Did he marry his wife, 16 years ago, under the pretense of being of American birth, just so that he could run for president, at some point? It would be a stretch, to me.


    As for Phil Berg, who's suing Obama, he, along with other disgruntled Hillary supporters, have been trying to discredit and defeat Obama. His lawsuit is frivolous and based on envy and his being a sore loser.


    As for the tin foil that Tuner referred to, it has to do with something seen amongst schizophrenics, who have been known to wear aluminum foil hats, as a way to prevent government, alien, or others', signals and rays from entering their brains. It's usually a conglomerate of grandiosity and delusion, on the part of the schizos, that cause these sorts of beliefs and behaviors.


    I don't think you're crazy, but we all have to be as critical of our own beliefs as we are of those of others. There are mysteries out there, but the people on youtube, and the conspiracy bloggers, have no access to the truth.

    Besides, the things you talk about have to do with a few people manipulating the rest of us. This is true enough and requires none of the conspiracy nonsense you throw into the mix, which just discredits what you're saying. If you were talking about the possibility of aliens or ghosts, it would make more sense. Telling people to refuse vaccines, and that there's some form of money called the amero, does not, because those things can easily be reasoned out, unlike aliens or the existence of the soul, etc.

    What are you talking about paper trail? it's a simple document called a
    "BIRTH CERTIFICATE" which he is unwilling to provide because it would prove he is NOT a natural born US citizen.

    I'm not going through explaining that when Berg put everything clearly in the video, re-watch it.


    =====

    Again, you need to re-watch the video because he CLEARLY stated his reason for bringing the lawsuit against him.


    1 -) He talks about McCain and Obama needing to prove they were naturally born and John McCain cooperated and provided the documents, Obama DID NOT. (The point here is it was approached in an unbiased fashion)

    2 -) The big point is...as he states "Our US Constitution" being in jeopardy by Obama's beliefs and etc.

    =====

    Don't explain the obvious to me, your insulting my intelligence-


    =====


    Your brain lacks the expansion capability for further advancement in knowledge-

    =====

    This whole last paragraph was better if you kept it in your head, this is one of your more discombobulating statements, you should have re-read this because it doesn't make sense and discredits you further.


    Your telling me proving aliens and ghosts makes more sense then proving vaccines are bad for you and a new currency (which I showed pictures of) is set to be implemented once and if our economy further collapses....sure whatever.

    Psh...

    Vaccines are one of those most dangerous drugs being forced on Americans, and guess what, they force vaccines on many other countries. Africa, and other 3rd world countries.

    Vaccines are PROVEN (go look it up, if you want help on looking it up just let me know there is a TON on this, and over-whelming amount of information on this.)...PROVEN to cause multiple dieseases and much more that I already mentioned.

    Doctors and people who help create the vaccines KNOW that it is BAD and doesn't help you but will HARM you. Ask a few educated people who work in the medical industry and ASK THEM do they use vaccines on themselves OR their Kids. You will be surprised.

    This is NOT a conspiracy theory these are facts that can be easily proven-
    Last edited by Akamu; Nov 07, 2008 at 16:12.

  12. #42
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I think Tuner's right, when he says you like to talk all this nonsense so that you feel powerful, and superior, when compared to the rest of us. The truth is, though, that you're weakened by your lies, because falsehood impedes action. After all, how can one possibly act constructively on lies and bs?

    Obama is a natural born citizen, whether you like it or not, one: because he has created a PAPER TRAIL of documentation that proves this, two: his mother is American, and was about 18, when she got pregnant with him. His parents actually met at the University of Hawaii, when he was there on an academic scholarship. Do you think it was she who went to Africa to meet Barack, Sr., to live and give birth to Barack there?

    Even if that was the case, if one, or more, of your parents is American, you are automatically a natural born citizen, by law. This is done to prevent parents, who, for whatever reason, give birth to a child overseas, from having their child named an illegal immigrant. In any event, who cares, Mr. Petty, except for nutwings, like you?

  13. #43
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Feel powerful like superman? LMAO on a forum? Ok buddy take ridiculous to another level. If you want to look at it in that way, you could say I'm more informed on the matter, I'm not a higher human being.

    This is about passing on information that is vital to your life, I wouldn't bother if it was not real, call your boyfriend and tell him the truth hurts your feelings.



    You and Turner can get married cause your meant for each other-

  14. #44
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Tuner.. your sigs gotta go

  15. #45
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Did you know John McCain wasn't born in America?

Similar Threads

  1. Obama or Mccain and why?
    By Paul1355 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: Mar 16, 2010, 15:39
  2. Financially, Obama is not the answer.
    By Paul1355 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: Oct 12, 2008, 10:25
  3. Any body watch Obama on the O'Relly Factor
    By Paul1355 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Oct 01, 2008, 12:01
  4. Obama Biden
    By jpz17 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Sep 06, 2008, 20:50
  5. McCain vs Obama
    By metrocard in forum Hangout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Aug 13, 2008, 20:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •