Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GO! Barak Obama

KnicksonLIN.com

I'm glad Barack Obama won the election. This is the kind of change we can believe in.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by jpz17
    Akamu, you are a know it all and don't support McCain or Obama. I have no respect for your political views. I (who will run for State Senate in a few years) will not even try to talk sense in to you
    Great post, JPZ. Barack Obama is going to be one of the top 3 greatest Presidents in United States history. Don't worry about the haters. John McCain didn't deserve to win. His plan to fix the economy and to resolve the problems in Iraq and Afghanistan is identical to George W. Bush's plan. Sarah Palin was very ignorant; she didn't even know the role of the Vice President, despite being a nominee for Vice President. There's a very good reason why even a lot of the Republican states voted for Obama.

Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    I think Tuner's right, when he says you like to talk all this nonsense so that you feel powerful, and superior, when compared to the rest of us. The truth is, though, that you're weakened by your lies, because falsehood impedes action. After all, how can one possibly act constructively on lies and bs?

Obama is a natural born citizen, whether you like it or not, one: because he has created a PAPER TRAIL of documentation that proves this, two: his mother is American, and was about 18, when she got pregnant with him. His parents actually met at the University of Hawaii, when he was there on an academic scholarship. Do you think it was she who went to Africa to meet Barack, Sr., to live and give birth to Barack there?

Even if that was the case, if one, or more, of your parents is American, you are automatically a natural born citizen, by law. This is done to prevent parents, who, for whatever reason, give birth to a child overseas, from having their child named an illegal immigrant. In any event, who cares, Mr. Petty, except for nutwings, like you?
    How do you know that? Were is his birth certificate?

You don't know anything about this man.

He is one big mystery waiting to explode in everyone's face. I hope he is the best president ever because we are in a bad time period, especially financially. The question marks surrounding him show otherwise.

He is the most unknown man to ever become President. This is a bad thing people.

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    I don't believe all the Bush conspiracies....

But you shouldn't be the one to talk about being biased....You look for reasons to dislike any democrat and then celebrate when you can manufacture reasons to hate them. You're more biased than most.
    No i don't, the only person I have attacked has been Barack Obama because he refuses to shed light on very important issues. This man is going to be our President, our Commander in Chief.

The thing that gets me ticked off is when people don't even have an interest in knowing Barack Obama's past. It's as if people just don't care if he is either a mass murder or a good citizen. They honestly don't care. They just want change, problem is change can be WORSE than what everyone thought. Change can put this country into another war. Change can make us ruin any chance of getting out of this Economic crisis. Change can "spread the wealth" to every middle class citizen in America which is going to casue a loss of jobs because big business will fire people due to their enormous taxes. Change of spreading the wealth can cause the same problems with Communism because any honest person will tell you it is basically the same thing.

Think people, think about what Barack Obama is really about. Is he really about all hugs and kisses, change this, change that? Or is he about the first black president ever with extreme influence and having a horrible association of friends? He can say or do anything and people will cling for support. He has a democratic congress that will do anything for him. Nancy Pelosi and company who has an 11% APPROVAL RATING. WORSE THAN GEORGE BUSH thank you very much Ms. Pelosi for your help.

Think twice about this man. And don't be afraid to look into his past and what he has done to get here.

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    No i don't, the only person I have attacked has been Barack Obama because he refuses to shed light on very important issues. This man is going to be our President, our Commander in Chief.

The thing that gets me ticked off is when people don't even have an interest in knowing Barack Obama's past. It's as if people just don't care if he is either a mass murder or a good citizen. They honestly don't care. They just want change, problem is change can be WORSE than what everyone thought. Change can put this country into another war. Change can make us ruin any chance of getting out of this Economic crisis. Change can "spread the wealth" to every middle class citizen in America which is going to casue a loss of jobs because big business will fire people due to their enormous taxes. Change of spreading the wealth can cause the same problems with Communism because any honest person will tell you it is basically the same thing.

Think people, think about what Barack Obama is really about. Is he really about all hugs and kisses, change this, change that? Or is he about the first black president ever with extreme influence and having a horrible association of friends? He can say or do anything and people will cling for support. He has a democratic congress that will do anything for him. Nancy Pelosi and company who has an 11% APPROVAL RATING. WORSE THAN GEORGE BUSH thank you very much Ms. Pelosi for your help.

Think twice about this man. And don't be afraid to look into his past and what he has done to get here.
    First off, it his birth certificate IS NOT a big deal. I don't care either way. Doesn't change who HE as a person is.

Secondly, the congress issue is due to the state of the country. Not only with the hailing economy and the bailout, but the partisan ship. Nothing was getting done. It was both sides being stubborn and refusing to cross the aisle. They were all to blame. Pelosi doesn't have a whole lot to do with it. She really doesn't have that much power...

The great thing about Barack Obama is that he has gotten people to care. People WANT to do something, they want to contribute. They want an active role in government again. Thats the real success here. Democracy is a government for the people by the people and for far too long THE PEOPLE didn't care. They just went on with their lives thinking it didn't affect them. That is the beauty of Barack Obama, he has gotten people to want to make a difference, and to try to make that difference. He could be an AWFUL president and it would still be better than it was before, because people, you and me, will be out there trying to make a difference, trying to turn this country in the right direction.

the world has changed

go obama...