Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's official. Knicks resolve Marbury situation

Default It's official. Knicks resolve Marbury situation

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

What a smack in the face to working class people. Work your life away while Stephon Marbury gets paid 21 million dollars but to nothing.

This is the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. They're gonna pay a perfectly healthy, fit, and talented player to sit on the bench? If the coach really doesn't want him to play, then buy him out. You can't have a player just hanging around. This is gonna cause problems eventually. The worst part about putting Steph on the inactive list, is that I can't play him in NBA Live 09!

I could care less, this situation doesnt effect me at all. If someones gonna get paid to do nothing im happy its marbury. He gives a lot back so i got no problem with this from that perspective.

From the knicks perspective it makes no ****in sense. **** D'antoni, marburys the best player on the team and he should be playin almost 40 minutes per game. As for the haterburys, they will never give this man credit even though hes settin a great example by his recent behavior. **** them. While D'antoni continues to save his face for the bad signing of Duhorn, we'll continue to lose.

I agree Msg

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I could care less, this situation doesnt effect me at all. If someones gonna get paid to do nothing im happy its marbury. He gives a lot back so i got no problem with this from that perspective.

From the knicks perspective it makes no ****in sense. **** D'antoni, marburys the best player on the team and he should be playin almost 40 minutes per game. As for the haterburys, they will never give this man credit even though hes settin a great example by his recent behavior. **** them. While D'antoni continues to save his face for the bad signing of Duhorn, we'll continue to lose.
    agreed MSG D'Antoni wake the **** up and play our best player already!

i hope Duhon gets injured

Originally Posted by Pricey
    i hope Duhon gets injured
    That's messed up man. I hope Mebury gets hit by a truck.

Does anybody think there must be something going on behind the scenes that we don't know about? Because this whole mess doesn't quite add up.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

MSGKnickz33, co-sign 200%.

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    That's messed up man. I hope Starbury gets hit by a truck.

Does anybody think there must be something going on in my ass that we dont know about? I have a confession to make. Im a gay piece of sh!t and no one should ever take anything i say seriously ever again.
    "That's messed up man."

KnicksonLIN.com

Co-sign

Unfortunately, It's going to take until January for D'Antoni to realize that Duhon sucks. By then, the Knicks will be 11-29.

KnicksonLIN.com

"That's messed up man."
    lol

Another year of painful Knicks basketball to watch. Honestly, I really wanted to watch Marbury play this season.

This get's the official, good statement-

If your gonna hate on someone making money for doing nothing at least do it right and mention losers like Jerome James.

He doesn't do a damn thing but use that money for cheeseburgers, haterburys stay twisting things and never learn.

I mean honestly WTF! You got 21 mil on the team atleast let him play it out!? And its not like he's even out of shape or anything. He's not only the best talent on the team but he's also in better sahpe than anyone else on this team it seems. WHy Dantoni refused to play him we may never know...

Originally Posted by Starks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

What a smack in the face to working class people. Work your life away while Stephon Marbury gets paid 21 million dollars but to nothing.
    I can;t believe this bullshyt. This makes no sense. NO SENSE. Why do you bench your best player? Even if he stunk at the practices, which I doubt he did, he should get more playing time than Collins. Steph has proven to be more productive than anyone else on this team and he can't even play his last seaon with the Knicks.

This is a shame. A real low blow from Mike D and Walsh. They aren't telling us something. They want Steph out no doubt about it. The reason is why??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

I don;t understand it. Walsh said that everything is in the past and Marbury has a clean slate...OKAY DONNIE THEN WTF IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW!

His words are contradictory and it is clear as day. Marbury had to have stood out to Mike D in practice. A decent coach would spot talent like Marbury's and not bench him. And Marbury showed dedication and a good work ethic by losing weight and did EVRYTHING he was asked. This makes no sense other than Walsh wanting Marbury to quit on his own. So that Walsh doesn't get the blame for Marbury possibly leaving and playing good on another team.