Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Buy him out

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Game 4: Bobcats vs Knicks 11/5 @ 7:30 PM ET

The Charlotte Bobcats (1-2) vs the New York Knicks (1-2)
Wed. 11/5 at 7:30pm ET on MSG​

madison-square-garden.jpg

Welcome to the MSGKnickz33 Pregame show, Im your host the Gold Mac 10 and I would like to welcome you to the show. After the Knicks beat the Heat in their season debut, things have taken a turn for the worse. After getting embarrassed by the Philadelphia 76ers, the Knicks lost by 8 points to a below average Milwaukee Bucks team. The Knicks dont have the offense or defense to make the playoffs. Knicks fans have suffered for the most part of the last 4 years. This team needs to make a living off of teams like the Bucks, Bobcats, Nets, and the Miami Heat. As fans we need to settle for entertainment, not wins.

The Knicks are in desperate need of a star. They need a player who can break down defenses and get into the paint drawing double teams. They need a player who can consistently get the ball to the open man. They need a player who can get to the free throw line at will, someone who can get the crowd into the game. They need a player who if necessary can carry the team offensively while playing good defense on opposing guards. Too bad the Knicks don't have a player like this.
huh.gif

The Bobcats are coming of an 18 point loss to the Pistons. Charlotte was down by 2 at halftime, after that Rip Hamilton carried Detroit past Larry Clown and the Bobcats. Speakin of Larry Clown, hes now the coach of the Bobcats. And Michael Jordan has been the gm....you know i hate that team. I hope they suck and eventually Jordan gets fired. He might have been a great player but as a gm hes a failure. Smh @ him drafting Kwame Brown first.

If you were unable to see the Bucks game heres the highlights

STARTING LINEUPS

CharlotteBobcats.gif

The Charlotte Bobcats

pg-Raymond Felton
sg-Jason Richardson
sf-Gerald Wallace
pf-Jared Dudley
C-Emeka Okafor

raymond_felton_35.jpg
jason_richardson.jpg
3201.jpg
3533.jpg
emeka_okafor_40x55.jpg

Backups: Shannon Brown, Adam Morrison, D.J. Augustin, Andre Brown, Nazr Mohammed, Alex Ajinca, Matt Carol

knicks.gif

hongkong_073007rh.jpg

AND NOW YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!

AT POINT GUARD CHRIS DUHORN
AT SHOOTING GUARD JAMAL CRAWFORD
AT SMALL FORWARD QUENTIN RICHARDSON
AT POWER FORWARD DAVID LEE
AT CENTER ZACH RANDOLPH

3855.jpg
3407.jpg
3417.jpg
3956.jpg
3531.jpg

BACKUPS: NATE ROBINSON, WILSON CHANDLER, MARDY COLLINS, MALIK ROSE, DANILO GALLINARI

MSG33 PresEnTs the KeY MatChuP: Chris Duhorn vs Raymond Felton

Act_raymond_felton.jpg

raymond.felton.jpg

VS

duhon_lapdance2.jpg

vitaleduhon.jpg

Chris Duhorn

Chris Duhorn has hurt the Knicks more then hes helped them so far. We'll see if hes able to contain Raymond Felton who hasn't scored more then 10 points in a game so far. Duhorns defense has been terrible thus far, getting burned by rookie Mario Chalmers, Andre Miller, and Ramon Sessions of the Bucks. It kind of reminds me of Jamal Crawford except worse. Crawford is known for giving up alot of points to opposing shooting guards, but every couple of games he manages to match his opponent and cancel out his lack of defense. Duhorn has not been a factor on both ends of the court.

Raymond Felton

Has not done much so far this season. Raymonds averaging 7 points and 4.3 assists through 3 games. Hes been playing 29 minutes per game, but the pressure is on him with rookie point guard D.J. Augustin backing him up, and I can't forget about Shannon Brown who offensively looks the best of the 3 of them. This is a good game for Felton, he has to take advantage of a weak defender like Duhorn.

The Official MSG33 Pregame Strategy:
  • Box Out: The Bobcats have been a poor team on the boards so far
  • Guards need to play better defense
  • Do NOT let Zach Randolph take so many shots
  • Better ball movement, better team play

Player Spotlight

spotlight.jpg

Chris Duhorn

Elle%20on%20March%208th%20for%20the%20Chicago%20Bulls.JPG

duhon4_080422.jpg

Chris Duhorn to this point has been the worst player in the starting lineup. He has the spotlight on him but not for a good reason. Duhorn needs to step up his play and become a factor on both ends of the court. Im not sure whats worse: His stats or how great opposing point guards have played against him.

Chris Duhorns Stats:
36.3mpg
6.7ppg
30% fg
4.3apg

:barf:

Now lets look at stat lines from his opponents:

Mario Chalmers (And let me remind you, this was his first game as a pro): 17 points(7-13), 8 assists

Chalmers has played 2 games since his NBA debut, averaging 4.5 points and 5 assists

Andre Miller:20 points (8-12), 8 assists, 7 rebounds (33 minutes)

Ramon Sessions:18 points (8-17), 8 assists, 7 rebounds

Who will win the Coaching matchup, the former Knicks Coach or the current coach of the Knicks???

06larryclown.jpg

atw13pz0wv4.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Throwback Joint of the Day:

Artist:Gangstarr
Title:Mass Appeal
Album:Hard to Earn
Year:1994

B000003JCL02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Download "Mass Appeal" Here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S50ZZRE8

Knicks upcoming Schedule:

• Fri, Nov 7 @ Washington 7:00 PM
  • Sun, Nov 9 vs Utah 3:00 PM
  • Tues, Nov 11 @ San Antonio 8:30 PM
  • Wed, Nov 12 @ Memphis 8:00 PM
  • Fri, Nov 14 @ Oklahoma City 7:30 PM

Thanks for joining me for my first pregame show. And remember to watch the Knicks Wednesday night on MSG.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Yo MSG you have to fix the date under your title. The thread title is right but in the post it says 10/31....that got me really confused for a few minutes so change that up.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Great Game Thread again MSG. Again you were dead on with the throwback song (one of the best beats ever!).

The game tommorow will be between a team that cant score vs. a team that cant defend, who will prevail?

JayJ44

Starter
Great thread as always MSG. Normally I would say we could win this game, but we've been playing so crappy that I wouldn't be surprised if we lose.

I'm looking forward to that Celtics-Rockets game. Very possible that it is a finals preview.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Great Game Thread again MSG. Again you were dead on with the throwback song (one of the best beats ever!).

The game tommorow will be between a team that cant score vs. a team that cant defend, who will prevail?

thanks, and i agree about that beat. I've heard many refer to that as one of the best beats ever...i got the link up now, zshare wasnt workin

Great thread as always MSG. Normally I would say we could win this game, but we've been playing so crappy that I wouldn't be surprised if we lose.

I'm looking forward to that Celtics-Rockets game. Very possible that it is a finals preview.

thanks....and go Rockets!!!

Nice post MSG, you forgot the Bobacts Logo tho-

I use smaller sizes for opposing lineups, and i write in lowercase letters. For knicks its all caps and bigger fonts. I also put those small pics of the players for opposing teams. We suck on the court but i try to make it so that we at least look better in the game threads. Im already losing motivation with the game threads, were lookin like we wont even be competitive and entertaining. But i should have at least one logo of the team were playin...even if its real small.

Who is Jared Dudly?

Starting SF for Charlotte? Never heard of him.

I dont know a whole lot about him but i believe hes a 2nd year player whos considered to be an average role player. Hes only 6'7, 225...but i just realized he startin at power forward instead of small. I think it would make more sense to have him sf because of how athletic and good defensively gerald wallace is, but what do i know? Im just the guy that makes the game threads :smokin:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
great pregame thread MSG great to have you back at it...anyways we need this win we gotta come out scoring cause us knics fans are growing restless if we lose this then D'Antoni you have got to wake the **** up and start playing your best player its our only hope of being competitive so lets come out and not stall on offense like we did last couple of games first we get smacked by the 76ers then the horrible showing vs the Bucks.

WE WANT MARBURY!!:gony::gony:

paris401

Starter
msg... great job... as usual... but putting up pics of our starting lineup, is really depressing... what a cast of losers we got there...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
great pregame thread MSG great to have you back at it...anyways we need this win we gotta come out scoring cause us knics fans are growing restless if we lose this then D'Antoni you have got to wake the **** up and start playing your best player its our only hope of being competitive so lets come out and not stall on offense like we did last couple of games first we get smacked by the 76ers then the horrible showing vs the Bucks.

WE WANT MARBURY!!:gony::gony:

thanks....I hope that if we lose enough D'antoni will start playin starbury but probably not, that would only make him look worse

msg... great job... as usual... but putting up pics of our starting lineup, is really depressing... what a cast of losers we got there...
:lol: I agree, one of the worst starting lineups in the league.

WiL8000

Rotation player
This is one we should win, but that means nothing. I hope we see better games from Crawford and Lee in this game.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks are going to get their ass kicked.

Raymond Felton >>>> Chris Duhorne
Jason Richardson >>> Jamal Crawford
Gerald Wallace>>>>>>>>>>>> Quentin Richardson

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Knicks are going to get their ass kicked.

Raymond Felton >>>> Chris Duhorne
Jason Richardson >>> Jamal Crawford
Gerald Wallace>>>>>>>>>>>> Quentin Richardson

co-sign

MSG is the King.

Felton is too fast for Duhon, Duhon once again won't be a factor.

Knicks lose.

thanks bro...i felt it was very necessary to sh!t on duhoe with this thread. He has been a non factor to this point and I gotta give a lot of credit to you, kiyaman, abcd, and everyone else for sh!ttin on duhole and seein the truth, that starbury is still the best player on this team and he belongs startin and playin 40 minutes a game. Theres no hope for some of the haterburys like notreal and lgay. They have been proven as haters, blinded to the truth. There opinions are strongly biased makin them invalid. The team starbury movement has reached a new level of greatness and swag. I got one more thank you....to kiyaman for joinin team starbury.

Pricey

Rotation player
great game thread MSG as usual. Love the pic of Duhorn on top of that chick, not sure if he realises that generally the bloke is sitting and making the chick do the work. Probably explains why he is playing like a bitch as well.

we will lose, 3 games in and already feels like there was no break between last season and this one

TunerAddict

Starter
Loved your analysis of Shannon Brown. Hes been my favorite player since he was in highschool, and I followed him throughout college.

Really hoping the guy can actually get some time and break out in Charlotte.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
i just wanna say i hope the knicks win this one, losing to charlotte would be an embarrassment. not to say the loss to milwaukee wasnt but charlotte is a team we should beat up on, not succumb to. lets get back to .500 please.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Nice jam, Gang Starr: the greatest hip hop group of all time, in my opinion. They aren't that well known, and their stuff doesn't get much airplay, but anyone who listens to their stuff will know that they're special, more than just your typical hip hop group.

Anyway, nice post, with those pics of Duhon. I guess he's a ladies man, huh? Regardless of his romantic charms,
the guy's getting exposed: he can't penetrate consistently, his jumper is third rate, and he's slow, and, sooner or later, boos will rain down on this guy, similar to, or worse than, those that rained onto Isiah.

Believe it or not, I'm a longtime Knick fan, but I'll be cheering for their opponents, until further notice, so that the people who run this organization learn a little bit about loyalty and dignity. If the Knicks were to win many ball games, D'Antoni would feel good about himself, and I want him, and the rest of the knicks' management, to feel the complete opposite.

-Until next time.

Last edited:

jwong238

Rookie
how to download Knicks games online

hey...i'm from Hong Kong and I'm a huge huge Knicks fan :peace:...so i'm just wondering does anyone here know if there are any websites where I can download all the Knicks games? for example the season opener verses the Heat?
Since we dun get NBA TV over here...and i won't mind watching re-runs of games....pls help me out! I'm just dieing to see the games! :teeth: thx!