Should Wilson Chandler start

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
start chandler so we can have dead beat Q rich to come off the bench??nah i'll pass on dat, as long as chandler is on da court for 30++ minutes, im fine wit it

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ I think Q-Rich is a bench player he should not start for any teams he's just not that good but as long as Chandler gets major minutes its fine i guess i still wanna see Chandler start though he's better than Q-Rich

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Hey did I call this or what?? They started Chandler and brung Lee off the bench and BOTH had good games with a Knicks win.:peace:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea but i want Lee and Chandler to start we could replaced Q-Brick with Chandler....Q-Bricks 6 points were horrible...Chandler is easily the better player at least D'Antoni is starting to do something right

viveiros82

Rookie
Start Him!

I say start Wilson he's ready for some big minutes, kid has tons of upside and will only benefit from more time on the floor. He fits perfectly into coach's system.

moneyg

Starter
yea but i want Lee and Chandler to start we could replaced Q-Brick with Chandler....Q-Bricks 6 points were horrible...Chandler is easily the better player at least D'Antoni is starting to do something right

i agree... chandler over q rich. i think Q willbetter off the bench with nate. the only thing is that will not happen bcause jefferies is injured. who is gonna replace zach and lee up front off the bench????? i c that malik didn't play last night. wonder if it was just a match up issue....

should of still had ewing jr.:smokin:

viveiros82

Rookie
what's up with eddy curry?

Sorry y'all I live in Canada and am new to this website....In canada they got some vendetta against the knicks there is no news or anything on the knicks even when there are knicks highlights all they show is the other team. I only saw two buckets from last nights game. My question is what happened with Eddy Curry????????? If we started Z-bo and Lee at the 5-4 we can have Eddy come off the bench and that way we can rotate Wilson and Q-rich at the 3.
Help me out!!!! Is he hurt or does coach just hate 'em

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i wish we had ewing jr he woulda been perfect off the bench with Nate, Ewing jr, and Q-Brick that woulda been awsome, still i think at some point in time this season were gonna see Chandler overtake Q-Brick as the starting SF hes averageing more points, rebounds, blocks, steals etc over qrich he's the better players and he's our present and future

WVKnickfan

Rotation player

That will soon happen if Q-Rich does'nt start playing better.Lee will then start over him.:thumbsup:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ he wont start playing better hes a brick artist only plays decent when he's on fire.Chandler is our present and future and we need him to develop asap. I expect him to start soon like by the end of december

Kiyaman

Legend
Because the player plays the position that best suits the teams needs?? That seems like a viable answer to me.

So if you give Chandler all his minutes at the small forward spot that means you want Malik Rose, Curry, and or James to play some serious minutes correct?

Lee played the small forward position out of despiration during Larry Browns tenure, but he isn't a small forward. He doesn't have the ball handling, shooting touch, or lateral quickness to defend any small forwards.

So NO Lee shouldn't have replaced Q Rich.

Chandler will eventually take Richardsons spot just give it time. Chandler is playing around 30 minutes a night so it shouldn't really be an issue. I could see the complains if he wasn't getting minutes but he is.

When the Knicks drafted "F/C-Frye, F-Lee, and Combo-Guard Nate",
all three players were "NBA Ready" their rookie season.
So their first two seasons in the league having C-Curry averaging 30 mpg and C-Butler averaging 18 mpg, these three rookies should have played at only one position PF-Frye, SF-Lee, and PG-Nate.
In their 3rd season when they gain weight and bulk-up to the physical needs of playing a 82 game season these three complimentary rookies that workout together throughout the offseason would've been able to move up to the next position knowing the role of their last position. Especially when SF-Balkman was added in Lee's 2nd season, and Chandler was added in his 3rd season when Lee was supposed to be pushed to the PF-position for the remainder of his NBA career.