Game 5: Knicks vs Wizards 11/7 @ 7:00pm ET

feetoe

Benchwarmer
yeah pretty much everything is the same as the OG version but the lyrics are changed to clean like the live version. it was only available on the edit cassette version but there's probably an MP3 version floating around somewhere.

good movie above the rim....as far as the game....you say the big match up is between q and caron...i agree...q is essential for this team to get going...he has potential, just needs to play up to it....and as far as caron...i wanted him on the knicks when he entered the draft.....now hes a star

richtree

Rotation player
For all the betting nation out there....

I think this is a good one to take a chance on the money line +200 for Knicks....

Riding the high of their last win...if the Knicks can get out of the 1st half Alive.....

I think they will have a good end run to this game as the Wizards depth is a weakness and their team speed isnt the best...

Knicks 102 - Wiz 97

Else Knicks gonna get blown out...

but give me +200 -- 2units to win 4 ...lets go ny

Pricey

Rotation player
i reckon the Knicks may upset the Wizards which sounds weird considering they havent won a game yet.
Knicks r paying $3.45 as well so may chuck some ceeeessssshhhhhh on it.
Have a feeling Crawful may explode in this match

richtree

Rotation player
I am glad he is starting too...

I think it will help us be steady in the first quarter ...esp. on team def...

cheers !

first good move Mikey D's made since he has been there..

TREE!

we finally have stopped playing on our heels and started playing on our toes

or atleast it seems....dudes arent nearly as sleepy and the offense and defense is moving

butlers had a hand in his face most of his makes

once we get the ball dropping a little more on the offensive end, this game'll be a W

JayJ44

Starter
We're playing really well so far. Nate looks like he can have another good game, everyone is shooting well. That was a nice move by Mardy Collins to finish at the rim. But Allan Houston should try to help him with his shooting, if he gets a consistent shot he could definitely play a much bigger role.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
ture.. but you know you made a whole thread about it

sometimes i exaggerate things to start controversy...better then making more threads about marbury. The result of starbury arguments is repetitive, and at this point boring.