Game 6: Jazz vs Knicks Game Thread 11/9 @ 3:00pm ET

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Sorry i had it almost done and it got deleted :mad:

utah-jazz-myspace-commentz.gif

Jazz are undefeated. Deron Williams is out with an injury. Everyone on their team is contributing.

Tomorrow at 3pm ET....:gony:

*edit*

Jazz starting lineup

Ronnie Price
Ronnie Brewer
CJ Miles
Carlos Boozer
Mehmet Okur

Bench: Paul Millsap, Andrei Kirilenko, Kyle Korver, Brevin knight, Morris Almond

Tough, athletic, physical, superior team. They're outrebounding their opponents by almost 6 a game. Their ball movement is very good, even without Derron.

Only Weakness that stands out is there 3pt shooting, its only at 27.5%

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lool cool different thread MSG lmao...anyways im worried about this game cause the jazz on fire and are clicking even without deron...this could be a long sunday afternoon and chances are it will

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I was just about done...i was workin on the spotlight player and i deleted sumthin by accident. I hit either the redo or the undo button, and lost everything. Im pissed :mad:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Damn, MSG. It's too bad the thread didn't come out right.

This game is going to be close, but I think the Jazz will win this one. The Jazz are undefeated, and the Knicks don't play any defense. That's definitely not a winning combination for the Knicks.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
I'm going to the game tommorow, can't wait to watch the knicks beat an undefeated team lol

Last edited:

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
that sucks about the game thread MSG, but im sure it was a sick thread like always. So up next we have the Jazz, and lucky for us Deron williams is out but Utah is still finding ways to stay tough and UNDEFEATED! It would make me so happy if we gave them the first loss of the season, that would mean something. We need to run and gun in this game to ensure a victory. Utah likes to play the half court game so if we can take that away they dont have a great chance to win. hopefully Nate and Duhon can continue their stellar play and run the knick offense to perfection. last game the 36 assists and only 10 turnovers(i think) was a great example of that. should be a good one to watch.....

D-Lee42fan

JayJ44

Starter
We've played well against the Jazz in the past. I think the Jazz have lost their last 4 games at the Garden. If they're able to make it a half court game we're screwed. I think Wilson Chandler should start because we need some athleticism and good defense to try and deal with Carlos Boozer. I'm gonna be optimistic and predict a win for the Knicks, 105-101.

Paul1355

All Star
Deron Williams is the difference maker in this. The Knicks have a shot especially if they shoot three's like they did last game. Duhon has to have a decent game and avoid turnovers. When your "floor general" is making dumb turnovers then the team gets worse overall.

I see a big game from Nate the Great with Deron Williams out.

I see the Knicks finishing this close and winning it. I'm optimistic about this.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
dayum that sucs MSG cause u put mad effort in your game threads and it shows...so for it to get erased like that that sucks....but im worried about they're outside shooting and Boozer we got no one capable of stopping him...Brewer is better than he gets credit for....just gotta get Nate and Chandler going early and we could have a shot at stealing this game

jpz17

Starter
MSG, just press redo or undo.. I've also found back works too. Well, I hope NY finally gets credit for beating a good team if they beat Jazz

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm going to the game tommorow, can't wait to watch the knicks beat an undefeated team lol
You are? Hopefully they win. I saw the Knicks last year, but it was a preseason game. They won, fortunately. Those tickets are expensive. lol

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
We've played well against the Jazz in the past. I think the Jazz have lost their last 4 games at the Garden. If they're able to make it a half court game we're screwed. I think Wilson Chandler should start because we need some athleticism and good defense to try and deal with Carlos Boozer. I'm gonna be optimistic and predict a win for the Knicks, 105-101.
I agree that Chandler should start. D'Antoni started him in the last game, so maybe he'll start today.

jpz17

Starter
Lee and Curry for Harrington is a little off....lets throw in Crawford and they throw in Jackson and lets rip them off SON! haha