Game 6: Jazz vs Knicks Game Thread 11/9 @ 3:00pm ET

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
where are all the duhon haters...

he's stepping up

4 bad games, 2 good games

the 2 good games he played against backup point guards

I think he is the best player on this team, at least for now. He's our leading scorer(I think) and rebounder. I think Wilson Chandler will be our best player by the time the season's over, but for now I think he is our best player.

I agree, wilson chandler will be the best by the time the seasons over. He wont score as much as zach and crawford but hes a good defender.

Kiyaman

Legend
WTF.....the Knicks entire rotation played great in this game on offense/defense. Crawful had 32 points and was driving to the lane and playing Brewer close on defense.

Dantoni must know Sloan's playbook, the Knicks was not in trouble throughout this game.

Maybe I should have betted on the Knicks next 5 games.... plus I had the oportunity to go to this game.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
we wont see the best of wilson chandler this year, him playing out of position will limit him, still will produce though

The throwback joint I provided is what was instrumental in the Knicks getting this win...LOL

But naw they played real nice. No complaint here whatsoever.

GetRealistic

Starter
Real good game, can't really find anything to complain about. The biggest thing i've noticed this season over the past 5 is the effort they play with, we still are far from a defensive power but the effort is there. Shit even Crawford and Randolph showed a pulse on defense.

Good game by Duhon. Who knew he could dunk. Say what you want about the guy but he seems to have a really calming influence on the team.

Two game road trip lets go get a split and then come back home and beat up the Thunder.

When was the last time we were 2 games over .500?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The throwback joint I provided is what was instrumental in the Knicks getting this win...LOL

But naw they played real nice. No complaint here whatsoever.

my bad, forgot to tell you that was my sh!t back in the day. I remember listenin to that all the time. That song must be at least 10 years old now, i had the cassette single.

Real good game, can't really find anything to complain about. The biggest thing i've noticed this season over the past 5 is the effort they play with, we still are far from a defensive power but the effort is there. Shit even Crawford and Randolph showed a pulse on defense.

Good game by Duhon. Who knew he could dunk. Say what you want about the guy but he seems to have a really calming influence on the team.

Two game road trip lets go get a split and then come back home and beat up the Thunder.

When was the last time we were 2 games over .500?

http://www.nba.com/games/20081109/UTANYK/recap.html

According to this that was back in Jan of 2005! Damn we've been sucking!

my bad, forgot to tell you that was my sh!t back in the day. I remember listenin to that all the time. That song must be at least 10 years old now, i had the cassette single.

Yeah that tune is still nice even after 10+ years. I was only in like 1st or 2nd grade but I used to love hearing this shit when I got home playing in my older sis room. lol

JayJ44

Starter
we wont see the best of wilson chandler this year, him playing out of position will limit him, still will produce though

I don't think it makes much of a difference between a SF and a PF in this system. All the frontcourt positions are interchangable.

tiger0330

Legend
where are all the duhon haters...

he's stepping up

They're out there, as long as Starbury is on this team there will be those that hate on Duhon no matter how many games the Knicks win. Its early but D'antoni may have turned this around, heard Jamal say that the team wanted to put an end to the embarassment of the last few years. 4-2 start and big win against a good team like the Jazz gives the team some confidence and something to build on, I like what I see.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I don't think it makes much of a difference between a SF and a PF in this system. All the frontcourt positions are interchangable.

he'll be fine offensively but defensively its going lead to him gettin into foul trouble

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
4 bad games, 2 good games

the 2 good games he played against backup point guards

I agree, wilson chandler will be the best by the time the seasons over. He wont score as much as zach and crawford but hes a good defender.

co-sign, keep killin em MSG imagine what he woulda done vs Arenas or Williams yikes! anyways this was an impressive win, Crawford was on his game today, Zach continued to play great basketball and Nate/Lee/and chandler had solid games....we're hot right now with the spurs coming up next, its a winnable game vs and injured spurs but i got this bad feeling were gonna lose 2 outta the next 3 which are very winnable games (spurs,grizzlies,and thunder)

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I like the win. Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford looked great(no homo). Crawford and Randolph might turn into a good scoring combo, if they can continue to score like they've been scoring these last three games. I think Marbury, Crawford, and Randolph could have made a big 3(kind of like Carter, Kidd, and Jefferson in previous years) but D'Antoni won't allow it.

Keep preachin', MSG. The Knicks are 4-2, because they keep playing injured or losing teams. It's not going to last. The Knicks aren't going to play all 82 games against sub .500 or injury depleted teams.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Keep preachin', MSG. The Knicks are 4-2, because they keep playing injured or losing teams. It's not going to last. The Knicks aren't going to play all 82 games against sub .500 or injury depleted teams.

u do kno the jazz were 5-0 without deron williams b4 today's game right? sheesh, give the knicks some credit, they having fun out there, the aura is positive

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I like the win. Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford looked great(no homo). Crawford and Randolph might turn into a good scoring combo, if they can continue to score like they've been scoring these last three games. I think Marbury, Crawford, and Randolph could have made a big 3(kind of like Carter, Kidd, and Jefferson in previous years) but D'Antoni won't allow it.

whats scary is that were gonna play all these teams again when they're healthy...whoever thinks this team is making the playoffs your in for a rude awakening...sadly were going back to the lottery.

New New York

Quiet Storm

Wasnt it you who said you would be impressed if The Knicks beat Utah? Well they did and you're still bitchin. Utah had won all of its games without Deron Williams, and truth be told, The Jazz without Deron Williams is still a better team than we are now. This win doesnt make us a playoff bound team, but, it is a good win for us. Again what you need to realize is that every win builds confidence in the new system.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
true but Utah is injured Williams woulda added about 20 point min. but its still impressive but not as impressive.

Starks

Starter

what exactly are you so bitter about there buddy? Would you be happier if we were 0-6? What a model fan you are. Pat yourself on the back.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
what exactly are you so bitter about there buddy? Would you be happier if we were 0-6? What a model fan you are. Pat yourself on the back.

thats what im sayin, seems like theres not a lot of happy fans here, sure we been kinda lucky wit the schedule but doesnt stop the fact that we playing good basketball, a big improvement from previous years...some of ya acting like spoiled fans like as if we the knicks been a successful team the last couple of seasons