Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 140

Thread: Game 6: Jazz vs Knicks Game Thread 11/9 @ 3:00pm ET

  1. #76
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    I like the win. Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford looked great(no homo). Crawford and Randolph might turn into a good scoring combo, if they can continue to score like they've been scoring these last three games. I think Marbury, Crawford, and Randolph could have made a big 3(kind of like Carter, Kidd, and Jefferson in previous years) but D'Antoni won't allow it.

    Keep preachin', MSG. The Knicks are 4-2, because they keep playing injured or losing teams. It's not going to last. The Knicks aren't going to play all 82 games against sub .500 or injury depleted teams.
    whats scary is that were gonna play all these teams again when they're healthy...whoever thinks this team is making the playoffs your in for a rude awakening...sadly were going back to the lottery.

  2. #77
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    I like the win. Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford looked great(no homo). Crawford and Randolph might turn into a good scoring combo, if they can continue to score like they've been scoring these last three games. I think Marbury, Crawford, and Randolph could have made a big 3(kind of like Carter, Kidd, and Jefferson in previous years) but D'Antoni won't allow it.

    Keep preachin', MSG. The Knicks are 4-2, because they keep playing injured or losing teams. It's not going to last. The Knicks aren't going to play all 82 games against sub .500 or injury depleted teams.
    Wasnt it you who said you would be impressed if The Knicks beat Utah? Well they did and you're still bitchin. Utah had won all of its games without Deron Williams, and truth be told, The Jazz without Deron Williams is still a better team than we are now. This win doesnt make us a playoff bound team, but, it is a good win for us. Again what you need to realize is that every win builds confidence in the new system.

  3. #78
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    true but Utah is injured Williams woulda added about 20 point min. but its still impressive but not as impressive.

  4. #79
    Veteran Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    I like the win. Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford looked great(no homo). Crawford and Randolph might turn into a good scoring combo, if they can continue to score like they've been scoring these last three games. I think Marbury, Crawford, and Randolph could have made a big 3(kind of like Carter, Kidd, and Jefferson in previous years) but D'Antoni won't allow it.

    Keep preachin', MSG. The Knicks are 4-2, because they keep playing injured or losing teams. It's not going to last. The Knicks aren't going to play all 82 games against sub .500 or injury depleted teams.
    what exactly are you so bitter about there buddy? Would you be happier if we were 0-6? What a model fan you are. Pat yourself on the back.

  5. #80
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Starks
    what exactly are you so bitter about there buddy? Would you be happier if we were 0-6? What a model fan you are. Pat yourself on the back.
    thats what im sayin, seems like theres not a lot of happy fans here, sure we been kinda lucky wit the schedule but doesnt stop the fact that we playing good basketball, a big improvement from previous years...some of ya acting like spoiled fans like as if we the knicks been a successful team the last couple of seasons

  6. #81
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    SMH @ Cancerburians unhappy that we won. Won't even give credit to Duhon. Bunch of babies.

  7. #82
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    SMH @ Cancerburians unhappy that we won. Won't even give credit to Duhon. Bunch of babies.

    Duhon is playing better each game. I have been impressed. Once he figures out when to look more for his shot and penetration he'll be very good. It's been awhile since he has had to play a major role on a team. People should expect it to come slowly. He still is no Steph, but it should be Knicks>>>>>>>>>>>>> any one player for the fans.

    They still did Steph dirty though.

  8. #83
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    co-sign, keep killin em MSG imagine what he woulda done vs Arenas or Williams yikes! anyways this was an impressive win, Crawford was on his game today, Zach continued to play great basketball and Nate/Lee/and chandler had solid games....we're hot right now with the spurs coming up next, its a winnable game vs and injured spurs but i got this bad feeling were gonna lose 2 outta the next 3 which are very winnable games (spurs,grizzlies,and thunder)
    Arenas and williams both woulda left scorch marks on duburned.

    Originally Posted by abcd
    I like the win. Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford looked great(no homo). Crawford and Randolph might turn into a good scoring combo, if they can continue to score like they've been scoring these last three games. I think Marbury, Crawford, and Randolph could have made a big 3(kind of like Carter, Kidd, and Jefferson in previous years) but D'Antoni won't allow it.

    Keep preachin', MSG. The Knicks are 4-2, because they keep playing injured or losing teams. It's not going to last. The Knicks aren't going to play all 82 games against sub .500 or injury depleted teams.
    Its good to see we have some realistic fans on this site

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    SMH @ Cancerburians unhappy that we won. Won't even give credit to Duhon. Bunch of babies.
    I gave him credit, but like i said thats 4 bad games and 2 good games. And those 2 good games for duhorn came against backup point guards. Like i said in another thread, ill give him his props eventually but he has to earn them. I do like what i have seen the past 2 games but thats not gonna convince me.

    smh @ duhornians

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Duhon is playing better each game. I have been impressed. Once he figures out when to look more for his shot and penetration he'll be very good. It's been awhile since he has had to play a major role on a team. People should expect it to come slowly. He still is no Steph, but it should be Knicks>>>>>>>>>>>>> any one player for the fans.

    They still did Steph dirty though.
    co-sign

    Whatever happens with starbury happens. I dont like the move but im not gonna hold it against the team. I want to see every player do good, and i want us to win as many games as possible. I believe that with Starbury we could win more games, and i have good reasons to believe this. However, hes obviously not gonna play so what we got is what we got. I just wanna see them play hard and compete every night, and give us some entertainment especially after last year.

  9. #84
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    Wasnt it you who said you would be impressed if The Knicks beat Utah? Well they did and you're still bitchin. Utah had won all of its games without Deron Williams, and truth be told, The Jazz without Deron Williams is still a better team than we are now. This win doesnt make us a playoff bound team, but, it is a good win for us. Again what you need to realize is that every win builds confidence in the new system.
    Yes, because I didn't know Deron Williams was going to be out with an injury. Nor did I know the Spurs were going to be injury depleted. I disagree with you. Every win the Knicks have gotten thus far has been against injury depleted or sub .500 teams. This 4-2 start is very deceiving. Marbury would have gotten the Knicks a 6-0 start, with this kind of a schedule.

    LJ4PTPlay, you really are illogical. You claim that Marbury is a cancer, just like you used to claim Randolph was a cancer. Randolph already proved you wrong. Marbury will prove you wrong, too.

    And, no, I refuse to give Duhon any credit. The only way I'm giving him credit is if he scores 50 points in a game. I know that will never happen, so I guess he's never getting credit from me.

    I guess you're the newest member of the duhornesexuals, LJ.
    Last edited by abcd; Nov 09, 2008 at 20:26.

  10. #85
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Duhon is playing better each game. I have been impressed. Once he figures out when to look more for his shot and penetration he'll be very good. It's been awhile since he has had to play a major role on a team. People should expect it to come slowly. He still is no Steph, but it should be Knicks>>>>>>>>>>>>> any one player for the fans.

    They still did Steph dirty though.
    Knicks4lyfe, that post right there was great. The Knicks did do Steph dirty, and they're going to eventually pay for it. Mike D'Antoni is going to pay for starting the players he likes over the players with the most talent.

  11. #86
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,916
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    That's right the Knicks WON....again!

    They actually beat the 5-0 Utah Jazz, giving the Jazz their first loss of the season.

    Inconsistent Crawful actually had an all-around super-star performance scoring 32 points on 10-17 shooting, plus he stepped up to defend Brewer & Price.

    Duhon stepped up his level of play in this game to proved he is worth the contract offered to him. He played like an All-Star and made our losing 20-10 stat man.....Stats work in our favor for a win.

    Inconsistent Q.Richardson stepped up his defense on K47 to stop his scoring charge in the 2nd half so the Knicks could keep their lead to win the game.

    The Knicks rotation of players were great throughout the entire game, the Knicks defense had 13 steals which forced the Jazz to have 20 turnovers.

    What can I say...... I still dont favor Dantoni.....but you must admitt he got these Knick Players performing well in MSG...
    Let's Go Knicks<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message -->

  12. #87
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Arenas and williams both woulda left scorch marks on duburned.



    Its good to see we have some realistic fans on this site



    I gave him credit, but like i said thats 4 bad games and 2 good games. And those 2 good games for duhorn came against backup point guards. Like i said in another thread, ill give him his props eventually but he has to earn them. I do like what i have seen the past 2 games but thats not gonna convince me.

    smh @ duhornians



    co-sign

    Whatever happens with starbury happens. I dont like the move but im not gonna hold it against the team. I want to see every player do good, and i want us to win as many games as possible. I believe that with Starbury we could win more games, and i have good reasons to believe this. However, hes obviously not gonna play so what we got is what we got. I just wanna see them play hard and compete every night, and give us some entertainment especially after last year.
    easily he woulda gotten abused.

  13. #88
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    LJ4PTPlay, you really are illogical. You claim that Marbury is a cancer, just like you used to claim Randolph was a cancer. Randolph already proved you wrong. Marbury will prove you wrong, too.

    And, no, I refuse to give Duhon any credit. The only way I'm giving him credit is if he scores 50 points in a game. I know that will never happen, so I guess he's never getting credit from me.

    I guess you're the newest member of the duhornesexuals, LJ.
    Who's being illogical here? 50 points? For some reason you think a PGs role is to score a lot of points. It's not, especially in D'Antoni's system. I admit I was wrong about Randolph, he's played really well this year and I give him credit. He's even caused me to second guess the plan of trading him. If only his salary wasn't so terrible.

    I call Mebury a cancer mainly to piss Cancerburians off not to mention there has been a lot of evidence of him being a cancer. Why do you think he's not playing? Your love for 1 player is ridiculous and I enjoy making fun of you guys for being in love with a player that has done nothing for this franchise and has no part of the future. It's like being in love with Malik Rose. And making fun of me supporting our starting PG is why you are ridiculous. I don't have homosexual fantasies about Duhon like you wish Mebury was your boyfriend. You root for Duhon to fail which means you root for the Knicks to fail. SMH.
    Last edited by LJ4ptplay; Nov 09, 2008 at 21:39.

  14. #89
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Who's being illogical here? 50 points? For some reason you think a PGs role is to score a lot of points. It's not, especially in D'Antoni's system. I admit I was wrong about Randolph, he's played really well this year and I give him credit. He's even caused me to second guess the plan of trading him. If only his salary wasn't so terrible.

    I call Mebury a cancer mainly to piss Cancerburians off not to mention there has been a lot of evidence of him being a cancer. Why do you think he's not playing? Your love for 1 player is ridiculous and I enjoy making fun of you guys for being in love with a player that has done nothing for this franchise and has no part of the future. It's like being in love with Malik Rose. And making fun of me supporting our starting PG is why you are ridiculous. I don't have homosexual fantasies about Duhon like you wish Mebury was your boyfriend. You root for Duhon to fail which means you root for the Knicks to fail. SMH.
    Lmao! You think I care about what you have to say? If you do, then I feel sorry for you.

    I come to this forum to have fun(no homo). Yes, I'm rooting against Duhon, but that's because I don't agree with the way he got his starting spot. Had Marbury played poorly, and Duhon played well, I would not have cared if Marbury got put on the inactive list. But Marbury wasn't given a chance. He was immediately benched, and I don't think that's right.

    You have Duhon's sperm on your face. You think that because the Knicks won 4 games that they're headed in the right direction.

    The fact that I want Duhon to fail means that I want Marbuy to start. It does not mean that I want the Knicks to fail.

    If anything, you want the Knicks to fail, which is why you want a scrub like Duhon to start in the first place.

    Nice try to bring down the Starbarians, but you're going to have to try a little harder, Duhornsexual.

  15. #90
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Had Marbury played poorly, and Duhon played well, I would not have cared if Marbury got put on the inactive list.
    You're a lying mother ****er...


    And the Jazz aren't injury depleted. They are missing one guy, whom by the way, they were 5-0 without...Yeah...That Jazz team got hurt so bad by the injury bug...


    You sure accuse others of having sperm on their faces a lot. Very childish...I won't even continue your childish behavior by making a remark about you and Marbury...


    And its funny how MSG says you guys are real fans? Really? You are real fans by hoping the team loses and Duhon plays badly? Leave. You never were and will never be Knicks fans...****, I don't care if we are starting an entire lineup of guys we called up from the D-league, the only thing I care about is wins. **** all our players. I have no allegiance. My only allegiance is to the orange and blue, and no matter who is playing, whether its Duhon, Marbury, or even you for that matter, I'm cheering till the fat lady sings and hoping we pull out a win every game.

    Difference between Team Starbury and Team Haterbury is simple. We'd rather look bad and win, and you'd rather look good and lose.
    Last edited by TunerAddict; Nov 10, 2008 at 00:06.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: Oct 16, 2008, 17:23
  2. Farewell Marbury???
    By lanceroy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Jul 10, 2008, 18:22
  3. Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/16
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Mar 17, 2008, 05:59
  4. New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards Game Thread 1/18
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Jan 19, 2008, 07:27
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: Dec 18, 2006, 22:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •