Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Game 6: Jazz vs Knicks Game Thread 11/9 @ 3:00pm ET

And one more thing...im goin to play some ball right now but when i get back ill make the game thread for tomorrow nights game against the injury depleted spurs. I should have that up at about 6:30

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    sorry getreal and kiyaman, you guys wrote too much and i dont feel like reading your posts.

All i wanna say is that tuner addict has no right to to question anyones loyalty to this team. Technically, starbury is still part of this team. Im glad you got called out for that ugly sig. That just proves your not a real fan.

Find a post where i said i want to see duhorn do bad. I gave him his props for the last 2 games, but just remember that he was going up against back up point guards. I stated very clearly that if he and the knicks are still playing good at the end of this month, ill give them credit. But im not quick to hop on any dikk no homo. tuner addict is quick to hop on a dikk
    Word, it's funny how the minute I dissed Tuner's signature, he went and changed it. Maybe it's because he doesn't want anyone to know about his gay love for Mardy Collins.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i got a bad feeling about the spurs game...its a winnable game but i got a bad gut feeling we lose...duncan gonna have a big game

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    i got a bad feeling about the spurs game...its a winnable game but i got a bad gut feeling we lose...duncan gonna have a big game
    Well, the game's going to be on the road, so it's definitely not going to be easy. The Knicks haven't had much success against the Spurs, in recent years. If I'm not mistaken, the Knicks haven't beaten the Spurs since 2005(and that was a home game).

Yeah, he's gonna be able to do whatever he wants. Our best defender at that position is Wilson Chandler, and he's not experienced enough to deal with Duncan's footwork and fundamentals. Thing is, they don't have anyone else besides him now, so we can double and even triple team him, so I think we can do alright.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

^you'd think its a definite win cause they are injured at alot of positions but theres so much more to it then that.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Yeah, he's gonna be able to do whatever he wants. Our best defender at that position is Wilson Chandler, and he's not experienced enough to deal with Duncan's footwork and fundamentals. Thing is, they don't have anyone else besides him now, so we can double and even triple team him, so I think we can do alright.
    They do have Roger Mason, though. He's averaging 16 points per game, so far.

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    I used to like Marbury. I only have that up to piss a couple people off because they were acting unreasonably and harassing new members, calling them "faggots" and such...

I'd play Steph if I was D...But hey....I'm not the coach, and being that he is a professional and better than everyone on this forum combined, I'll trust him. Dude averaged 58 wins over the past 4 years and ppl seem to forget that the team he inherited was an ATROCIOUS team. Didn't they win UNDER 20 games before he got there?
    no probs

I have a bad feeling we will lose this one.. : P

Originally Posted by abcd
    PS- TO LJ4PTPLAY: If the Knicks don't need their point guards to score, under D'Antoni's system, why did Steve Nash average 18 points per game, in each of his MVP seasons with the Suns?

And why did Chris Duhon score 16 points, in the Knicks' 8 point win against the Jazz?

Is it because offense isn't important from point guards, in D'Antoni's system?

Please remove Duhon's penis from your face, LJ4PTplay
    I was arguing your point about Duhon has to score 50 points in order to get your respect. And I said "a lot of points", as you seem to think if a PG scores 25+ points, he's done his job. A PG can still do his job effectively and only score 10 points. You don't seem to understand that which displays your lack of basketball knowledge.

I don't care about Duhon. If he does well, then great, if he doesn't then bench him. I'm not the one rooting for the Knicks to fail. You are. If Mebury was playing I would root for him. But he's not, so I will support Duhon. It's as simple as that. Plus, I personally think it's the right move because I don't believe Mebury would have a positive effect on the team.

All you guys can keep bitching about Mebury not playing, but get over it. He is never going to play for the Knicks (barring injury) again. Every time the Knicks lose this season, you will say "we would have won the game if Mebury was playing", and every time the Knicks win you will say "we got lucky". Pathetic. And it's getting old. You guys are whining and bitching about a player that has had, and will have, as much of an impact on the Knicks as Malik Rose. Pathetic. It would be understandable if Mebury actually did something good for this franchise, but he hasn't.

Plus, it doesn't matter at all. This is a bad team. We wouldn't be winning many more games if Mebury was playing. D'Antoni is trying to see who will be a part of the future, and news flash, Mebury is not part of the future.

At least MSG is reasonable and willing to give credit where credit is due. You are not. Which shows how pathetic a Knick fan you are. You care more about Mebury than the Knicks. I've never seen so much gay man-love for one player before, and it's truly sad. Especially since it's a player that has done nothing for the Knicks.

In a D'Antoni system the PG and a big man are key.. Duhon is not a key player.. LT isn't even worth replying to....

^you'd think its a definite win cause they are injured at alot of positions but theres so much more to it then that.
    Originally Posted by abcd
    They do have Roger Mason, though. He's averaging 16 points per game, so far.
    Roger Mason is looking good, but if the Heat can beat them, by like 20, then we definitely have a shot.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by jpz17
    In a D'Antoni system the PG and a big man are key.. Duhon is not a key player.. LT isn't even worth replying to....
    Exactly my point.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    Roger Mason is looking good, but if the Heat can beat them, by like 20, then we definitely have a shot.
    I agree. The Knicks have a very good chance of pulling this one off.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    I was arguing your point about Duhon has to score 50 points in order to get your respect. And I said "a lot of points", as you seem to think if a PG scores 25+ points, he's done his job. A PG can still do his job effectively and only score 10 points. You don't seem to understand that which displays your lack of basketball knowledge.
    Okay, whatever you say. I'm still a top 3 poster on this site, and you're still a Duhon dickrider.