Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Starting Chandler again part 2

Veteran

Nyk Logo

The main thing we must remember about Wilson Chandler is that he is in his second season in the NBA. His athletic performance and all-around skillz would have alot of NBA teams start Wilson Chandler.....at the SF position.

I'm suprise Miami Pat Riley did not try to make a trade for SF-Wilson Chandler to start the Miami Heat Future Growth of a "Trio" of SG-Wade, SF-Chandler, and PF-Beasely, using Shawn Marion in a trade for Curry & Chandler.

I dont like to pound on the Marbury thing.... but you must admitt that SF-Chandler looked great an unstoppable in the open court game that SG-Marbury, and PG-Nate provided in Dantoni's system. This is why I mention Miami SG-Wade and rookie PF-Beasley in a lineup with Chandler.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

the one thing i see with Chandler is sometimes he falls in love with the outside jumper if he sticks to his game inside that'll open up his game outside, and other times he just doesnt get plays drawn up for him, but with time he could be a special player his consistency from outside must improve though.

Originally Posted by jpz17
    Coming from someone who no one knows and only has 180 posts..

I don't get why you say he hasn't won anything for us.. those are facts man
    Lol you actually went there. The fact that you have no rep points yet posting over 900 times shows just how valued you're posts are. But after being on this site for 7-8 months longer than you, I can see who the good posters are. I don't think I'm great, but compared to you. I am the Jesus, the Ali, and the Jordan of this site.

That point you made was actually embarrassing, and clearly defines the poster you are

You used statistics from different years to show that marbury would improve this team.

You don't think the lineups, coaches, other teams have changed since then you ****ing retard.

And what the **** has he won us, New York don't have rings. Its time for change which has started to happen, if you can't see that then please get the **** out to your new "Starbury" site.

You think some people now know who I am now, after owning you're embarrassing ass.

Quality >>> Quantity

Originally Posted by theknicks3
    Lol you actually went there. The fact that you have no rep points yet posting over 900 times shows just how valued you're posts are. But after being on this site for 7-8 months longer than you, I can see who the good posters are. I don't think I'm great, but compared to you. I am the Jesus, the Ali, and the Jordan of this site.

That point you made was actually embarrassing, and clearly defines the poster you are

You used statistics from different years to show that marbury would improve this team.

You don't think the lineups, coaches, other teams have changed since then you ****ing retard.

And what the **** has he won us, New York don't have rings. Its time for change which has started to happen, if you can't see that then please get the **** out to your new "Starbury" site.

You think some people now know who I am now, after owning you're embarrassing ass.

Quality >>> Quantity

Good luck preaching to the Starburians/Team Starbury in here, its like talking to a wall. Steph is there hero and that's all they know. They insult you when you talk common sense about their boy, and they ignore you when you bring the facts to a post and hit you with pointless stats about how great Starbury is ppg,ability blah,blah,blah........... Just a lttle question there team Starbury, What is the leage's and Media's views of Stephon Marbury? The answer is...... A talented young imature player comming into the leage blah,blah,blah, a coach killer, not a team player, a little crazy and a team cancer/ life long loser everywhere he goes. How many teams did Steph play for that wanted him back ?........... That would be 0 ! Minn drafted him and got rid of him, Jersey didn't want him, Phx didn't want him, and now that he's had his homecomming Circus in NY, NY dosen't want him either. It must be the whole NBA and all the Media have the wrong idea about poor Steph hugh?!

Quality >>> Quantity
    hah... you didn't do crap.. I have 4 rep points.. none are approved though.. man you don't know crap.. Stephon Marbury is exactly what D'Antoni needs. Marbury can shoot pass and run, all things D'Antoni likes.. I have 100 times more support on this site than some loser like you has. Your probably some 45 year old who has no life and no family. I'm a little young to have a family, and being in college gives you free time. so STFU

Unhappy

hah... you didn't do crap.. I have 4 rep points.. none are approved though.. man you don't know crap.. Stephon Marbury is exactly what D'Antoni needs. Marbury can shoot pass and run, all things D'Antoni likes.. I have 100 times more support on this site than some loser like you has. Your probably some 45 year old who has no life and no family. I'm a little young to have a family, and being in college gives you free time. so STFU
    aw ****. 4 points well done. It says I have 18, but I don't know how they work. You'l get to my standard one day.

We all know marbury can play, but have you still not learnt while he is not playing. Imagine the difference between Nash and Marbury in a team room then you'l learn.

About the support, to be honest I haven't seen it, but if you have support well done. I suppose when you mimic the better posters of this site, they tend to agree because you are saying the same thing as them.

You have no idea how old I am, but for ur information I'm 19. Thats the reason I don't post as much as you cos I actually have a life, have different opinions, and write good posts.

For the college thing, if you're is anywhere as good as the one I attend i'l come to NY and make a man out of you for the very first time

and **** for all the "support" you have, where are they man? you getting killed out here.

Lets see if you **** up the game thread as well, not out yet I see. I suppose MSG gives the crap games to lesser posters who need something in their life

you know the number includes negative reputations?? So when they are red, they are bad!

Imagine the difference between Nash and Marbury in a team room then you'l learn.
    No one is comparing Marbury to Nash... Where have you been????? Everyone is comparing Marbury to Chris Duhon. I don't see where any one said Marbury is better than Nash, there will never be another Nash. It's like comparing Allan Houston to Bernard King, just can't be done.

As for the "game thread crap" look at this

originally posted by DaTPRiNCE
    great thread JPZ
    originally posted by ABCD
    Great thread, JPZ17. It was just as good as the ones MSG makes
    and that was two minutes in....

as for the no support...

jpz you a cool dude

And i gotta respect you for sh!ttin on kologero
    -MSG

Yeh, Jpz ether drop on kol was powerful, Jpz is pretty good.
    -Metro

plenty of more.. just those are top two posters..

You said d'antoni likes players like marbury, so I said he likes players like nash who can lead in a locker room. Do you understand the link? Do you know who D'antoni coached man?

Yes I know bout the points thing, why keep bringing it up when I am owning you're ass on it.

No-ones backing you up on this thread, and yes I do respect msg and metro as posters.

You're thread is exactly the same as MSG, so how could you fail.. if you copy the same format.

copy the same format?? Are you kidding? I took, the starting line-up.. upcoming games, and one photo! Yes, I kept player spotlight and key matchup because those are important. Man, I'm starting to think you aren't 19

copy the same format?? Are you kidding? I took, the starting line-up.. upcoming games, and one photo! Yes, I kept player spotlight and key matchup because those are important. Man, I'm starting to think you aren't 19
    lol...

What have you done different hero?

same poll, stadium picture, highlights from the game, pregame show in the same format as MSG, "and now you're New york knicks" (exactly the same).....

What the **** is different?

and lol you gave me demerits because you misunderstood me.

Is that fair?

Thumbs down

lol...

What have you done different hero?

same poll, stadium picture, highlights from the game, pregame show in the same format as MSG, "and now you're New york knicks" (exactly the same).....

What the **** is different?
    I said I copied the stating line-up and upcoming games. You need highlghts.. I added a photo slideshow (that I made) of the highlights.. I had player reaction.. and a NEW POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD THE BASIC THINGS! THE BIGGEST THING IN A GAME THREAD IS THE COMMENTS ADDED! I PICKED Q-RICH'S D AS THE SPOTLIGHT!!! HAS MSG EVER PICKED A PLAYERS D AS A SPOTLIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I PICKED CRAWFORD AS A KEY MATCH UP! IN MSG'S LAST ONE IT HAD ZACH RANDOLPH! DID YOU SEE THE THIS THReaD MADE BY JPZ17??? I ADDED A PREDICTION WHICH MSG WOULD NEVER DO!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

so as I said before you copied the same format but changed predictions?,you still can't see

I see, you're having a cry on you're thread trying to bring the bigger and better posters to help you.

Why did you demerit me?

There's nothing wrong with it, but it is the same format

I needed the basic things:

Introduction (logos records)
    My interpretation of the game
    Starting Line-ups
    Best match-up
    Most pressured player

now yes, thats the same as msg, but its good. I'm sorry, but maybe if you made a game thread or two you could argue that.. Its a lot more than just doing what I said above..WHEN YOU MAKE ONE, YOU CAN TALK!!

this might help you fix some problems knicks3....

so i was right it is the same format. Thankyou that took a while.

Still haven't answered why you gave me negative points...?

Is it because

I will do a game thread when ever anyone wants me to. I don't have to ask