Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Starting Chandler again part 2

msg told me to do it and prince and abcd both said I was second best at it on this site.. I'll think up a different format just for you next time!!

its like I said though.. don't say crap until you make one.. and I gave you a negative rep point because no one said anything about nash. Look under ABCD's sig.. it has DUHON'S STATS NOT MARBURY's TO NASH'S! AS I SAID BEFORE NO POINT GUARD WILL COMPARE TO HIM! D'antoni should go with his best option! He has four options:

1. Mardy Collins starting at pg-wow theres an idea
    2. Chris Duhon starting at pg-hes ok, but no Marbury
    3. Nate Robinson starting at pg-Robinson is a sixth man for sure, not a starting pg
    *4. Start Marbury-21ppg 8apg*

ffs. what the **** does ABCD's sig got to do with it,

You said D'antoni loves players like Marbury, and I said he likes players like Nash who is respected by his team which marbury is not. So you misunderstood me, and gave me a negative. Good man, you really showed me....

Fact is you're jealous, you're nothing.

You started this whole thing,and got owned.

Stay behind metro, msg, abcd man, cos they otherise you got no clue.

Stephon Marbury is exactly what D'Antoni needs. Marbury can shoot pass and run, all things D'Antoni likes.

thats what I said.. I didn't say D'Antoni likes him, we all know D'Anotni hates him.. but he needs a strong quick dedicated vet as his pg. (description of marbury) stop trying to end this when you don't have your facts right.. as for abcd's sig it proves no one has ever mentioned nash.. they jut mention how duhon compares to starbury

Originally Posted by jpz17
    Stephon Marbury is exactly what D'Antoni needs. Marbury can shoot pass and run, all things D'Antoni likes.

thats what I said.. I didn't say D'Antoni likes him, we all know D'Anotni hates him.. but he needs a strong quick dedicated vet as his pg. (description of marbury) stop trying to end this when you don't have your facts right.. as for abcd's sig it proves no one has ever mentioned nash.. they jut mention how duhon compares to starbury

So you can't see why I'd make a comparison with Nash, still....?

no, you can't see what I said.. I agree Nash is a team player and thats what a D'Antoni team needs.. but thats second to a quality point guard

Originally Posted by jpz17
    no, you can't see what I said.. I agree Nash is a team player and thats what a D'Antoni team needs.. but thats second to a quality point guard
    its very important, as shown by recent success, with the spurs, and pistons whose teams are close. Thats what d'antoni wants.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by theknicks3
    aw ****. 4 points well done. It says I have 18, but I don't know how they work. You'l get to my standard one day.

We all know marbury can play, but have you still not learnt while he is not playing. Imagine the difference between Nash and Marbury in a team room then you'l learn.

About the support, to be honest I haven't seen it, but if you have support well done. I suppose when you mimic the better posters of this site, they tend to agree because you are saying the same thing as them.

You have no idea how old I am, but for ur information I'm 19. Thats the reason I don't post as much as you cos I actually have a life, have different opinions, and write good posts.

For the college thing, if you're is anywhere as good as the one I attend i'l come to NY and make a man out of you for the very first time

and **** for all the "support" you have, where are they man? you getting killed out here.

Lets see if you **** up the game thread as well, not out yet I see. I suppose MSG gives the crap games to lesser posters who need something in their life
    JPZ17 is a better poster than you, so I don't know what you're talking about.

how do you make that judgement. I clearly owned him in that. There's nothing to rate posters if you don't include the points, and I clearly won that.

Except for the top 4 posters there's not much separation between the rest of the posters

how do you make that judgement. I clearly owned him in that. There's nothing to rate posters if you don't include the points, and I clearly won that.

Except for the top 4 posters there's not much separation between the rest of the posters
    Man, why you bothering?

Those guys sit around sucking each other off everyday. Doesn't matter what you say. Anyone that says anything good about Marbury, even without facts or anything, is automatically labeled 'good' by them. Say something bad and you're on the opposite spectrum.

They are children. Just ignore them. If you stop giving them that gratification they get because someone is finally acknowledging that they exist for once, they'll back off. We shouldn't have to be responsible for giving them self-esteem. Its not our fault mommy and daddy didn't give a **** about them.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

rep isnt everything guys, JPZ is a good poster, his game threads are nice, unless someone does better then we'll leave it at that...MSG aint counted loll...he the best game thread dude, no disrespect JPZ loll

KnicksonLIN.com

Let me give you the list of top ten posters:

1. Metrocard
    2. MSG
    3. ABCD
    4. Kiyaman
    5. TrinStarr
    6. DatPrince
    7. Starks
    8. JPZ17
    9. New New York(he's been slipping in recent times, though)
    10. Pricey

Top 10 Worst posters:
    1. Getrealistic
    2. Dr. Carpy
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. Tuneraddict
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?

You're not on the top ten worst.

I left the other names blank, because I'm not trying to start problems with people. I only shouted out the ones that have tried to start things with me in the past.

wow, first time checkin this thread out

good work team starbury, our work is finished here. jpz, datprince, and abcd held it down...crackaddict is now the worst poster on this site.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    The main thing we must remember about Wilson Chandler is that he is in his second season in the NBA. His athletic performance and all-around skillz would have alot of NBA teams start Wilson Chandler.....at the SF position.

I'm suprise Miami Pat Riley did not try to make a trade for SF-Wilson Chandler to start the Miami Heat Future Growth of a "Trio" of SG-Wade, SF-Chandler, and PF-Beasely, using Shawn Marion in a trade for Curry & Chandler.

I dont like to pound on the Marbury thing.... but you must admitt that SF-Chandler looked great an unstoppable in the open court game that SG-Marbury, and PG-Nate provided in Dantoni's system. This is why I mention Miami SG-Wade and rookie PF-Beasley in a lineup with Chandler.
    no homo

Originally Posted by abcd
    Let me give you the list of top ten posters:

1. Metrocard
    2. MSG
    3. ABCD
    4. Kiyaman
    5. TrinStarr
    6. DatPrince
    7. Starks
    8. JPZ17
    9. New New York(he's been slipping in recent times, though)
    10. Pricey
    Top 10 Worst posters:
    1. Getrealistic
    2. Dr. Carpy
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. Tuneraddict
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?

You're not on the top ten worst.

I left the other names blank, because I'm not trying to start problems with people. I only shouted out the ones that have tried to start things with me in the past.
    id say thats very accurate but i would switch trin starr and kiyaman. and i got go knicksdlee at #8, jpz #9, and pricey #10. new new york is #11 on my list.

tuneraddict is the worst on my list

lol so I just owned you're boy, and the 'Starbury crew', come onto this site , and declare victory.

That list is a joke, so basically on you're list you've got the top 3 starbury fans, and on the worst list we see the ppl against starbury.

And me being a neutral is on no list.

After being on this site for 2 years, you're missing some of the best posters, I don't care if they haven't been around.

But from my time on here the best posters have been Metro, DonChris, TrinStarr, Nyknicks126. Starks, Kiyaman, Lj4ptplay

I don't know where this list developed, but from reading tuner hasn't been that bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read posts from someone on that list whom has thought that Okafor for Durant and pick 4 was a good trade. Seriously, how the hell is that on the top 10 posters of this site
    Last edited by theknicks3; Nov 12, 2008 at 21:55.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    no homo

id say thats very accurate but i would switch trin starr and kiyaman. and i got go knicksdlee at #8, jpz #9, and pricey #10. new new york is #11 on my list.

tuneraddict is the worst on my list
    GOKnicksDLee42 is a good poster. I only took him out, because he hasn't posted in awhile. But the minute he comes back, he's back in the top 10.