Starting Chandler again part 2

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
how do you make that judgement. I clearly owned him in that. There's nothing to rate posters if you don't include the points, and I clearly won that.

Except for the top 4 posters there's not much separation between the rest of the posters
Let me give you the list of top ten posters:

1. Metrocard
2. MSG
3. ABCD
4. Kiyaman
5. TrinStarr
6. DatPrince
7. Starks
8. JPZ17
9. New New York(he's been slipping in recent times, though)
10. Pricey

Top 10 Worst posters:
1. Getrealistic
2. Dr. Carpy
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. Tuneraddict
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

You're not on the top ten worst.

I left the other names blank, because I'm not trying to start problems with people. I only shouted out the ones that have tried to start things with me in the past.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
wow, first time checkin this thread out

good work team starbury, our work is finished here. jpz, datprince, and abcd held it down...crackaddict is now the worst poster on this site.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The main thing we must remember about Wilson Chandler is that he is in his second season in the NBA. His athletic performance and all-around skillz would have alot of NBA teams start Wilson Chandler.....at the SF position.

I'm suprise Miami Pat Riley did not try to make a trade for SF-Wilson Chandler to start the Miami Heat Future Growth of a "Trio" of SG-Wade, SF-Chandler, and PF-Beasely, using Shawn Marion in a trade for Curry & Chandler.

I dont like to pound on the Marbury thing.... but you must admitt that SF-Chandler looked great an unstoppable in the open court game that SG-Marbury, and PG-Nate provided in Dantoni's system. This is why I mention Miami SG-Wade and rookie PF-Beasley in a lineup with Chandler.

no homo

1. Metrocard
2. MSG
3. ABCD
4. Kiyaman
5. TrinStarr
6. DatPrince
7. Starks
8. JPZ17
10. Pricey
Top 10 Worst posters:
1. Getrealistic
2. Dr. Carpy
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. Tuneraddict
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

I left the other names blank, because I'm not trying to start problems with people. I only shouted out the ones that have tried to start things with me in the past.

id say thats very accurate but i would switch trin starr and kiyaman. and i got go knicksdlee at #8, jpz #9, and pricey #10. new new york is #11 on my list.

tuneraddict is the worst on my list

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
lol so I just owned you're boy, and the 'Starbury crew', come onto this site , and declare victory.

That list is a joke, so basically on you're list you've got the top 3 starbury fans, and on the worst list we see the ppl against starbury.

And me being a neutral is on no list.

After being on this site for 2 years, you're missing some of the best posters, I don't care if they haven't been around.

But from my time on here the best posters have been Metro, DonChris, TrinStarr, Nyknicks126. Starks, Kiyaman, Lj4ptplay

I don't know where this list developed, but from reading tuner hasn't been that bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read posts from someone on that list whom has thought that Okafor for Durant and pick 4 was a good trade. Seriously, how the hell is that on the top 10 posters of this site

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
no homo

id say thats very accurate but i would switch trin starr and kiyaman. and i got go knicksdlee at #8, jpz #9, and pricey #10. new new york is #11 on my list.

tuneraddict is the worst on my list
GOKnicksDLee42 is a good poster. I only took him out, because he hasn't posted in awhile. But the minute he comes back, he's back in the top 10.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
lol so I just owned you're boy, and the 'Starbury crew', come onto this site , and declare victory.

That list is a joke, so basically on you're list you've got the top 3 starbury fans, and on the worst list we see the ppl against starbury.

After being on this site for 2 years, you're missing some of the best posters, I don't care if they haven't been around.

But from my time on here the best posters have been Metro, DonChris, TrinStarr, Nyknicks126. Starks, Kiyaman, Lj4ptplay

I don't know where this list developed, but from reading tuner hasn't been that bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have read posts from someone on that list whom has thought that Okafor for Durant and pick 4 was a good trade. Seriously, how the hell is that on the top 10 posters of this site
My list was very fair. Some of the people on that top 10 are people that I barely even talk to. I just noticed that they're good posters. Kiyaman, Starks, and New New York aren't even in Team Starbury.

TunerAddict

Starter

Hit the nail on the head...

Whats even more pathetic about them thinking they are super awesome is that they called for all of their people to give me bad rep. Since that day like a week ago I've increased my rep points from 4 to 10.

Seems the majority think they are jokes. They are. Just take my advice man. Ignore them. It makes it soooo much easier. I don't even read their shit. That literally is what their posts are. Shit. Incoherent sentences about how Stephon Marbury is their idol and they fantasize about fellatio with him.

Just stick to the facts and real discussion man. Anyone can go around saying how great they are, but you own opinon of yourself isn't worth shit. Its what everyone else thinks. Majority rules, and according to the majority, ABCD and MSG are blowing smoke out of thier asses 90% of the time. They can't beat you argumentatively so they resort to lowball attacks on your character or accusation of homosexuality. Of course, anyone who is comfortable with their sexuality doesn't find those comments threatening. Its the guy whose in the closet, who is afraid of what other might think, or maybe can't admit the truth to himself that is really affected by homosexual accusation and remarks. Any straight male wouldn't give a shit because they know they are straight.

But aside from that little rant, keep up the good work. You're a good poster. Conformity isn't the answer as these couple of guys serve as clear examples. Speak your mind bro, don't be afraid. Look forward to seeing your opinions continue to flow. Don't let these children affect what you post.

richtree

Rotation player
good game all the way around...it shows memphis is not ready to take the step forward yet...they need consistency at the Pg position...and a Power Forward that can play defense....

Knicks looked good...best thing about that game is that its the first time in a while that when we got a lead we kept on pounding a team....

Everyone here knows I hate Jamal Crawford game...especially his weak frame...

but he had a great game and took the ball to the hole all night....he should do that more often , and if he had any muscle those would be dunks and he wouldn't fall down so much...

anyways I broke my wrist yesterday playing in the city league....so its hard to type today....

but I ll still be here!

tree

jpz17

Starter
Hit the nail on the head...

Whats even more pathetic about them thinking they are super awesome is that they called for all of their people to give me bad rep. Since that day like a week ago I've increased my rep points from 4 to 10.

Seems the majority think they are jokes. They are. Just take my advice man. Ignore them. It makes it soooo much easier. I don't even read their shit. That literally is what their posts are. Shit. Incoherent sentences about how Stephon Marbury is their idol and they fantasize about fellatio with him.

Just stick to the facts and real discussion man. Anyone can go around saying how great they are, but you own opinon of yourself isn't worth shit. Its what everyone else thinks. Majority rules, and according to the majority, ABCD and MSG are blowing smoke out of thier asses 90% of the time. They can't beat you argumentatively so they resort to lowball attacks on your character or accusation of homosexuality. Of course, anyone who is comfortable with their sexuality doesn't find those comments threatening. Its the guy whose in the closet, who is afraid of what other might think, or maybe can't admit the truth to himself that is really affected by homosexual accusation and remarks. Any straight male wouldn't give a shit because they know they are straight.

But aside from that little rant, keep up the good work. You're a good poster. Conformity isn't the answer as these couple of guys serve as clear examples. Speak your mind bro, don't be afraid. Look forward to seeing your opinions continue to flow. Don't let these children affect what you post.

coming from the guy who has FAIL written in big letters in his sig

jpz17

Starter

1. Metrocard
2. MSG
3. ABCD
4. Kiyaman
5. TrinStarr
6. DatPrince
7. Starks
8. JPZ17
10. Pricey

Top 10 Worst posters:
1. Getrealistic
2. Dr. Carpy
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. Tuneraddict
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

I feel underrated lol.. I've been workin hard, I should've gained some! I'd put don on worst list too...

1. Metrocard (when hes on)
2. MSG (almost as good as metro.. hard decision..)
3. ABCD (like akamu, but more experience and knowledge..)
3. Kiyaman (tied with abcd, dude he give some of the most facts)
5. TrinStarr (always fair)
6. DatPrince (dudes always on, dudes always good)
7. JPZ17 (me:peace:)
8. Akamu (facts facts facts)
9. Starks (slipping)
10. Pricey (mod like when on)

TunerAddict

Starter
I feel underrated lol.. I've been workin hard, I should've gained some! I'd put don on worst list too...

9. Starks (slipping)

Wow you are acting like children....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
What a game again for Chandler last night! Shawn Marion, anyone?

i think he'll be better that Marion he's a more complete player who gives his team more, he's not a me first player like Marion...when the reporters were talking to Chandler after the Grizzlies game he would reply with the only humble answers...he said[ "its easy[to score]when teams are focusing on[Crawford and Randolph]...and that stands out better than any stats...he's gonna be a huge Player, complete player, the "players player"

theknicks3

Benchwarmer

9. Starks (slipping)

lol ****ing mao

no chance... still think Okafor for Durant and 4th pick is fair.

What a joke, you are not a better poster than half of this site, and its embarrassing that you rate urself that high. ever heard of modesty

adamsilver

Rookie
i think he'll be better that Marion he's a more complete player who gives his team more, he's not a me first player like Marion...when the reporters were talking to Chandler after the Grizzlies game he would reply with the only humble answers...he said[ "its easy[to score]when teams are focusing on[Crawford and Randolph]...and that stands out better than any stats...he's gonna be a huge Player, complete player, the "players player"

Good point...very excited for Chandler. Possibly the best move/pick Isiah made in his tenure.

Kiyaman

Legend

The Knicks upcomming Star SF-Wilson Chandler makes you LUV his performance. The quote on its easy with Zach & Crawful drawing the attention of the defense makes you LUV his performance and personality even more for sharing the success with the TEAM...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
im couldnt be any more happy with wilson chandler then i am. Hes hittin 3's, his mid range game looks real nice, hes our best defender, hes a good rebounder, and a hard worker. hes about an inch taller then marion and he seems to be better at creating his own shot, sumthin marion has never been real good at. wilson gets my vote for mvp of the knicks....maybe not quite the best yet, but the most valuable.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
adamsilver, that was like the ONLY draft pick by Isiah loll jk

Kiya i agree he doesnt draw attention to his preformance, when he was on-fire and finished with a career high in point, and he comes out and has a quote like that just shows you that points dont mean much to him he just wants to have an impact whether is scoring, defense whatever

and MSG i agree Chandler worked hard this offseason on that shot and its really showing in the early goings of the season....he has the most value id say he's the only untouchable when it comes to trades in my eyes...and there are things Marion doesnt do that Chandler does he'sjust more complete then him.