so this season marks the 10th anniversary

feetoe

Benchwarmer
where the Knicks battled throughout a shortened NBA season to make the 8th seed followed by an exciting run through the playoffs all the way to the Finals. that was fast, felt like all of this just happened yesterday.

Paul1355

All Star
where the Knicks battled throughout a shortened NBA season to make the 8th seed followed by an exciting run through the playoffs all the way to the Finals. that was fast, felt like all of this just happened yesterday.

wow how fast time flies. I remember that like it was only last year.

feetoe

Benchwarmer
yeah all the highs we got from the playoffs from beating Miami in 5 to hearing Jeff Van Gundy chants against the Hawks to LJ 4 point play against Pacers, and hopes of Ewing pulling a Willis Reed in game 3 of the Finals that was a great season and RIP to Red Holzman

feetoe

Benchwarmer
yes and it was the last year Starter made the jerseys, I remember seeing the authentics in Modells hanging way over the cashiers because they didn't want people getting easy access to them and they were high theft items

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
aww those good days....i remember them like yesterday that Houston gamewinner:beer:..watching it go in at the buzzer wow!...cant wait till we return to those days