Game 7: Knicks vs Spurs 11/11 @ 8:30pm ET

viveiros82

Rookie
Knicks win 111 - 99! We're on a roll and the Spurs ain't used to playing without TP at the point. Big game for Duhon and JC

Kiyaman

Legend
Low scoring first quarter, the Spurs are only giving us one shot on offense.
This is why we need another bigman....prefer a shotblocker to go with Lee and Zach
20-20

As well as Duhon has been playing..

I still get this feeling that we'd be playing 2 x's better if Steph was the pg. If they gave Steph the reign they give Duhon he'd be murder. Period.

But we play who we have. Hope we can pull this out.

portega1968

El Cacique
Knicks not playing good with Zach on the bench with 3fouls in the 3rd. Spurs leading by 11 right now with Tolliver, Thomas, Finley, Bowen and Mason.

Jamal giving me big 3pts made in my fantasy league though. Team is under 40%Fg, with Zach missing shots big time.

This is terrible.

Duhon sux bad today. It's like 5 on 4 with him out there. He is not an offensive threat out there.

We're losing to the Spurs D team.

I was gonna go to the game friday... But nah. I can't pay to watch this team besides cable with that pg play. I have to treat these fools like I did my Mets before they got a real center fielder in Beltran. When they get a pg, I'll pay to watch them play. Til then. I'll yell at my screen, or simply turn the channel.

if anybody is playin pathetic, its nate and randolph...jamal the only one ballin out there

Nate is playing pathetic. But this is more an anomaly. Duhon is simply not good enough to lead this team. We are certainly going to need a better player there.

KBlack25

Starter
Not for nothing, but you should change that sig pic from Marbury to Duhon. Then it would be perfect.

Steph never got a shot like everyone else did. So technically, he did not fail this years team.

Steph never got a shot?

What about when he had Larry Brown as his coach and couldn't get along with him?

What about when he had Isiah as his coach, talked about how he was best friends with Isiah and couldn't get along with him?

What about when Isiah tried to surround Marbury with decent talent and he went on TV on drugs talking about God-knows-what?

What about when his entire team voted for him to sit down?

What about when he left his team in the middle of a road trip?

What about when he couldn't play with KG in Minnesota b/c he wanted money instead of being on a good team?

What about when he was a problem child every single place he went? What about when he left every single team he played for they got better?

Marbury has had chance after chance after chance in this league and at some point somebody has to stop giving the baby his bottle, Mike D'Antoni refused to put up with Steph's crap, I don't blame him.

Edit: That sounded harsh, I'm more angry that the Knicks let that game get out of hand. I don't hate Steph, I think he's a good guy but enough is enough guys. He's not going to play, this is Mike D's team, and right now all things considered this team is still 4-3 and a ways off from being any sort of playoff threat with or without Marbury. Marbury has been given a ton of chances to succeed in NY and he hasn't seized it. Fans in this city wanted him to do well, including me, and moreover they wanted this team to do well. We've had Steph for almost half a decade and no good has come of it save for one pathetic playoff appearance. Just let it go guys and move on. The Steph Era is over and hopefully soon so will be the trend of failure.

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
Steph never got a shot?

What about when he had Larry Brown as his coach and couldn't get along with him?

What about when he had Isiah as his coach, talked about how he was best friends with Isiah and couldn't get along with him?

What about when Isiah tried to surround Marbury with decent talent and he went on TV on drugs talking about God-knows-what?

What about when his entire team voted for him to sit down?

What about when he left his team in the middle of a road trip?

What about when he couldn't play with KG in Minnesota b/c he wanted money instead of being on a good team?

What about when he was a problem child every single place he went? What about when he left every single team he played for they got better?

Marbury has had chance after chance after chance in this league and at some point somebody has to stop giving the baby his bottle, Mike D'Antoni refused to put up with Steph's crap, I don't blame him.

boombytcheb3.jpg

Akamu

The King
I still get this feeling that we'd be playing 2 x's better if Steph was the pg. If they gave Steph the reign they give Duhon he'd be murder. Period.

But we play who we have. Hope we can pull this out.

:agreed:

As I stated, we will barely win against good teams, but they are missing there 2 main work horses...this is just inexcusable, this was a win they couldn't handle.

Hmmm-

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this was a horrible game to watch, it was also a game of 2 halfs it was painful the first half for both teams and then the spurs became the spurs again in the late 3rd quarter and throughout the 4th.we played bad everyone was off their game with the exception of Crawford whos straight up ballin right now, and Lee came on in the second half...But the Spurs just woke up this game it was expected, Bowen who scored 10 points the entire season up until 2day had 13, Finley broke out today and scored 14....we just couldnt stop them, which is our problem defense....they beat us by proving their classic cliche that won them 4 titles in the last 10 years-"defense beats offense", we showed were still far from a playoff team, and we gotta learn to play defense and develop consistency on offense.....next up Grizzles should be a win but you never know with this team.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
word man, we need Marbury, he coulda been a difference this game, dont wanna go with the woulda,coulda,shoulda's but i cant help but think what could,should and would be with Marbury.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
What happened out there? I thought Marbury was a cancer. I thought the Knicks were headed in the right direction with Chris Duhon.