Game 7: Knicks vs Spurs 11/11 @ 8:30pm ET

JayJ44

Starter
Seriously?

Not Dikembe? Hakeem the Dream? Ewing?

Shit, those are just three shot blocker than I can think of....

But on another note, the Spurs so far this year are one of the WORST defensive teams in the league. Yep, thats right. WORST. I know, its a real shock.

112-107

Just because a player gets blocked shots, doesn't mean he's a great defender. Don't get me wrong, all the players you mentioned are fantastic defenders. But Tim Duncan has consistently been a great defender, and brought his team 4 championships because of it. Just my opinion...

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Another good thread MSG, like the rest of the fans who posted so far, i am expecting a win over the spurs. No Ginobili, No Parker, No competition! The Knicks will hopefully run right by them. My prediction: Knicks win and go 5-2.

D-LEE42Fan

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I honestly think that this will be a tough game for the Knicks even thow the Spurs are'nt don't have all their main players.The Knicks have always had a tough time beating the Spurs at SA and you know that has to be in the back of their head tonight when they play.I seen where the Heat beat them so who knows!! GO KNICKS!!!!:beer:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
lol I was wonderin if you or anyone would catch on to that. Nothin personal...but besides you everyone is knicks fans on this site. I only did that for laughs, im suprised you found that. From time to time i will put hidden messages in my posts to see if anyone catches on.

Lol, that was funny :)
Actually, it's quite impossible to miss these "hidden" messages as long as you're using the dark theme (changeble from the footer selector)

@IcEWaTEr123 welcome back!

mynameis

Benchwarmer
i kNow zbo avg 20 and 10 as a blazers but I never seen Zbo and duncan match up..Iam really looking forward for this key matchup

mynameis

Benchwarmer
One more thing there will be a big mismatch in the frontline. Who ever guards chandler at 4 will be left in the dust..

New New York

Quiet Storm
This is still a Gregg Pop team with Tim Duncan, the last thing we need to do is think that this team is going to lay down to us. If we play hard and are focused we should win, if we expect them to lay down, we lose by 15 or more!

richtree

Rotation player
If ever we are gonna beat the spurs this year it would be now...

their guards are out and we should push the ball all over and attack duncan to try to get him in foul trouble

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks have 3 Games inwhich without any head cases acting-up.... a Spurs Win could lead into a winning streak if no one plays with a big-head.

Spurs-is a veteran Halfcourt offensive team without Parker & Ginobli
Grizz-Gay & Mayo offense on a defenseless team......
OK-City-Durant has inconsistent teammates that can turn it up

This is early in the season where scouts are having problems in giving a worth while report on teams with their star-players side lined. So most scouts are checking out the role-players that are getting alot of playingtime early in the season.
Like our Chandler, Nate, and Lee contributions in the rotation.

The Knicks are being lead by a defensive PG-Duhon whom playingtime in Chicago has not been notice for his small role off the bench. Coach Dantoni is using PG-Duhon as a 35 mpg suprise to NBA oponents that have Crawful, Q.Rich, and Zach style down pack.
The Knicks added more ball-passing movement and an up comming star Wilson Chandler to the rotation with assistant coach Herb Williams pick n role n slash Nate & Lee to this new system that will push the ball when oponents are sleeping on defense.
This has Knick oponents wonder what happen to the ole Isiah Knicks that was so easy to beat. The Knicks three-point shots been keeping them in the mix....Boozer & Okur did not leave the paint giving Zach & Chandler uncontested 3 point shots and open jumpers.
What will Spurs Duncan, Kurt Thomas, Bowen, and Udoka do about this.... they all are strong rebounders.

The Knicks should be high on confidence vs the Spurs....however the Knicks been winning on their outside jumpers and 3's. Without Parker & Ginobli the Knicks have another chance to pull off 13 steals and force 20 turnovers like they did on Utah with Duhon & Nate causing havoc on defense.

The only thing that should worry Knick-fans is Crawful & Q.Rich are scared like shit of Bruce Bowen and may live at the three point line.

portega1968

El Cacique
just in case, I picked up Roger Mason on my ESPN fantasy for tonight's game. Shit, we may even see Michael Finley drop 40, ajjajaja

I don't know how the hell we're gonna be able to stop Mr. Duncan. I'm guessing Malik will see at least 15 minutes at the center spot tonight, and maybe even Jerome James should go in there and bang him up good.

I think the key is to attack the rim continuosly to get him in foul trouble.

I'm worried about the wear and tear that Chandler is gonna go through guarding guys like Duncan.

I got Crawford on my fantsay team, so I'm expecting a big night from him.

I think our team is starting to gel big time and will find a way to keep fighting for those W's and at least lose with dignity when we do come up short.

Anyways, 2night's Chandler posterization will feature Duncan getting face fukked at the rim with an alleyoop from Robinson.

Knicks 110-Spurs 93

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
agreed richtree if we cant beat the spurs now dont think we ever will

but, i just got a bad gut about this game, hope and pray im wrong.

richtree

Rotation player
I think we gotta score 120 to win this game...

there def is tuff....

we need to end quarters well...get a point here or there and attack glass

MOST IMPORTANTLY IF SPURS GO ON A RUN / WE HAVE TO SUB EARLY

if we win 120 - 114

if we lose 106-101

GL

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Jpz should the thread for tomorrow, he's second best at it, and thats not a bad thing loll....anyways if its a defensive game were in for a long day then Rich,

jpz17

Starter
Lol, that was funny :)
Actually, it's quite impossible to miss these "hidden" messages as long as you're using the dark theme (changeble from the footer selector)

@IcEWaTEr123 welcome back!

@ Rady welcome back too!:gony: