Game 7: Knicks vs Spurs 11/11 @ 8:30pm ET

GetRealistic

Starter
Zach, Chandler, Q, and Nate have awful games and yet its Duhons fault. Seems about right from certain peoples prespective. The Spurs were a desperate team and they played some serious defense. Thats the end of the story. If you told me in preseason this team would be 4-3 seven games into the season i woulda signed on quickly.

Its still a learning process for this team and theres going to be nights like this. As long as they bounce back tonight in Memphis i wouldn't worry about it.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
So I guess every game we win this season is because the other team sucks and every game we lose we would have won with Steph. I mean that's great to have your cake and eat it too. Right or wrong the Marbury era in NY is over. When D'antoni was brought in any realist knew this. I can't see any senario where Steph plays another game in a Knick uniform. SO GET OVER IT. This is going to be another long season crying about how great Steph is why he isn't playing. See the above posts of why he isn't. I mean how about discussing guys that actually get playing time??? Not every poster gets to see every game so the site is a great fill-in, but not if every thread is about Steph. Enough is enough. You always root for you current and past players, but when their time is up, you let them go and find new guys on your team to root for.

Exactly. Great point. Cancerburians will say the Knicks were lucky on every win and blame Duhon for every loss and say the Knicks would have won if Mebury was there. This will go on all season long. Boring and annoying.

Question. If we would have won every game with Mebury, how do you explain the 151-259 record since he's been here? Oh wait, it's everybody elses fault, it's always everybody elses fault. SMH.

richtree

Rotation player
Bottom line was the game was tight and we had a chance to win...

Mikey D doesn't use matchups to exploit the other team's weaknesses...

with Finley, Bowen, and Duncan on the floor you must go the players being guarded by Oberto and Tolliver/Hill

I think we only run two plays....Fast break / and the elbow (foul line/ wheel play)

I think coaching lost that game last night....

and how about doubling Duncan early!!!!!!!!!!!!! so we have time to rotate....

dammm...

gave that game away...Knicks had no energy., they looked surprised a team could play defense that hard....cause no one on our team plays def like that

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
someone will have to make the next couple of game threads. i cut my hand and i can only type with my left hand.

that game last night was dissapointing. im sick of seein the constant comparisons of starbury and duhorn. im gonna give it to you bum ass fakkits like this

starbury >> duhorn
starbury is a better passer and scorer
starbury is not a part of the team/future
we havent seen enough to evaluate duhorns all around game
in most cases, you cant blame on player for a loss

I see both sides of it, its like 4 on 5 at times with duhorn on the court. he can knock down big shots here and there but overall hes not a good scorer. However, he does a good job of not turnin the ball over and settin up his teammates.

there aint much more we can say. first couple of games he did poor against good point guards. now hes played some backups and hes done better. before sayin anything else i wanna see him more no homo. ill have a better idea of how good/average his defense is when i see him go up against better point guards.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
someone will have to make the next couple of game threads. i cut my hand and i can only type with my left hand.

that game last night was dissapointing. im sick of seein the constant comparisons of starbury and duhorn. im gonna give it to you bum ass fakkits like this

starbury >> duhorn
starbury is a better passer and scorer
starbury is not a part of the team/future
we havent seen enough to evaluate duhorns all around game
in most cases, you cant blame on player for a loss

I see both sides of it, its like 4 on 5 at times with duhorn on the court. he can knock down big shots here and there but overall hes not a good scorer. However, he does a good job of not turnin the ball over and settin up his teammates.

there aint much more we can say. first couple of games he did poor against good point guards. now hes played some backups and hes done better. before sayin anything else i wanna see him more no homo. ill have a better idea of how good/average his defense is when i see him go up against better point guards.

good post co-sign 100%, but that highlighted part stood out most
neither is Duhorn which is why im pissed off at that bullshit excuse of marbury not being part of the future Marbury will shit all over duhon anyday of the week even Marburys worst year in the L will be much better than Duhons best, Marb's probably shits on Duhon everyday in practice ....when we draft Jennings or Rubio as our future PG, Duhorn will be back to where he belongs on the bench.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
jpz, you make that game thread? I was gonna steal one from another site but smh @ knicks4life and ultimateknicks not havin game threads for tonight.

good post co-sign 100%, but that highlighted part stood out most
neither is Duhorn which is why im pissed off at that bullshit excuse of marbury not being part of the future Marbury will shit all over duhon anyday of the week even Marburys worst year in the L will be much better than Duhons best, Marb's probably shits on Duhon everyday in practice ....when we draft Jennings or Rubio as our future PG, Duhorn will be back to where he belongs on the bench.

co-sign

i think duhoe is a good player OFF THE BENCH

jpz17

Starter
jpz, you make that game thread? I was gonna steal one from another site but smh @ knicks4life and ultimateknicks not havin game threads for tonight.

co-sign

i think duhoe is a good player OFF THE BENCH

knicks4life never does.. I'm making it as we speak

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
getting lazy MSG were only 7 games in loll jk, or is it cause the grizzles suck you wont waste your time on making a thread for 2 lottery teams loll

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
getting lazy MSG were only 7 games in loll jk, or is it cause the grizzles suck you wont waste your time on making a thread for 2 lottery teams loll

ill admit that im havin a tough time writin enthusiastically (wow, i spelled that right) and we've only played how many games? 8?

i dont know how much longer we'll be over .500, i dont expect it to last long. im not tryin to be pessimistic, im being realistic. i hope they prove me wrong...

but the reason why im not doin the gmae thread is because i can only type with my left hand, thats my jerkin hand :sperm:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
:teeth: and yea i feel the same way im just taking it all in stride being realistic...we still have to many flaws that need to be fixed our biggest ones beig Defense/Rebounding and consistency two things we need to make the playoffs...this should be our last year in the lottery then well start our dynasty of the 90's again we need Pg and trade for another first rounder or for a C with potential place him next to Nate and Chanlder were good money:thumbsup: