NBA.com Power Rankings-Knicks #13

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
http://www.nba.com/powerrankings/

Off: 106.5 (16), Def: 109.1 (22) -- The Knicks handed the Jazz their first loss of the season, and they did it with offense in the first half and ... get this ... defense in the second half. Really. Mike D'Antoni's New York Knicks stopped one of the best offensive teams in the league, and now they're two games over .500 for the first time since Jan. 1, 2005.

Thats 12 spots higher then they had us last week at this time

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/powerranking

Three-game win streak? Two games over .500 for the first time since (gulp) Jan. 1, 2005? First team to beat Utah? D'Antoni knows what's bound to happen next: ''Knick fans ... they'll think we're in the playoffs.''

I guess they dont like us over at espn :2cents:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
13th dayum thats up there im suprised

and what the **** is up with espn. they need to start respecting us

they got 4 teams over us:
12.Nuggets record(3-3)
13.Pacers record(2-3)
14.Trail Blazers record (3-3)
15.Bulls record(3-4)

like seriously whats up with that..we beat a top 5 team in the jazz-even though they're injured and they list the Pacers who beat the Nets,and Thunder over us...marc stein could blow me.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
screw ESPN, they dont know shit. Atleast NBA.com is giving us the respect. Hey for the knicks 13th is a pretty damn good ranking.

D-LEE42Fan

dre48ny

Rotation player
Nice rank, but it's a bit too early for that. I wanna see where we are at 20 games into the season.

jpz17

Starter
I agree, the Lakers are looking really good so far, Bynum looks like a beast. Why couldn't we have drafted him over Channing Frye?!!!!!!

Isiah didn't want to take any "risks" like others teams did with say DeAndre Jordan

Paul1355

All Star
13th dayum thats up there im suprised

and what the **** is up with espn. they need to start respecting us

they got 4 teams over us:
12.Nuggets record(3-3)
13.Pacers record(2-3)
14.Trail Blazers record (3-3)
15.Bulls record(3-4)

like seriously whats up with that..we beat a top 5 team in the jazz-even though they're injured and they list the Pacers who beat the Nets,and Thunder over us...marc stein could blow me.

Blazers are a better team than us they should be in front of us....the Nuggets, Pacers and Bulls should be behind us.

12.Blazers
13.Knicks
14.Nuggets
15.Pacers

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thats true, the Nuggets are better as well but those are based on how your playing, and as of know were playing better then them...well as of tuesday afternoon who knows how bad we'll be after the way we looked vs the spurs

TunerAddict

Starter
thats true, the Nuggets are better as well but those are based on how your playing, and as of know were playing better then them...well as of tuesday afternoon who knows how bad we'll be after the way we looked vs the spurs

I think if we can hand the Grizz a big defeat we can stay in the teens, prolly in the 15-17 range.