Cleveland

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
The Cavs beat the Pacers 107- 104.

Lebron scores 26 points

The way they are playing, I don't think that the Knicks will catch them up.
We have yet to beat them this season but maybe we can pull off a W in the last game.

That would be a great way for the Knicks to go into the playoffs.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
it's nice how teams like cleveland, memphis and denver are all trying to make the playoffs after years of watching it on TV.

The way they are playing, I don't think that the Knicks will catch them up.
we're still only one game behind them

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I game or 2 wins more than Cavs is a lot the way the knicks have been playing and the way the Cavs have been playing.

If the Knicks can go on a nice long winning streak then it can happen.

WiL8000

Rotation player
If you look at both teams schedules for the next week or so, in terms of difficulty, both schedules are about even. The Knicks need a win streak, the Nets stand in the way. The Cavs are due for a loss soon though, they've won seven in a row now, I can't see this streak going longer than eight games.

allan20

Benchwarmer
the cavs are on fire, they just keep on winning games, i wonder when will their streak end??
6-0 right now :?

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I guess I was wrong!

We are once again in the 6th spot. (I can't believe that Cleveland lost to the Jazz.)

I hope that the Knicks can keep on winning and move up to an higher seed. :gony:

JJtheKnick

Starter
the knicks will make the playoffs but the thng can they get out of the first round all we can do pray for allen and tim to return :gony:

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
We should definately have Houston and Tim back for the playoffs. I think that we can win our first round match. I was hoping that we could get back to fifth place.

Seventh place plays NJ. I trhink that we can beat them but we can't afford to make any mistakes. I would prefer to play NJ rather than Detroit, who the sixth seed plays.