• Nate Robinson

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayJ44

Starter
Everytime he shoots I flinch because of how awkward it looks...

I know, me too. Lets hope he lays off the jumpers.

OJ Mayo looks like he has a lot of potential. He's a good shooter, can get to the line. The way he plays reminds me of Kobe, he's obviously not as good right now, but someday I think he can be. I wish we could have gotten him somehow.

Our shots started going down and were moving the ball well. Chandler is having a good game so far, he had a nice block before. If we keep this up we shouldn't have much trouble beating them.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
first off like i said in the other thread i cant type that well or fast, i cut my hand on some glass and i had to get that shit stitched up earlier today

jpz...very nice game thread. you do a great job with them and im glad to see you gettin the respect you earned.

jayj44...nice sig

ok...so whats goin on with this game? i've been watchin the celtics vs hawks. great game, tied at 61 and the hawks dont have josh smith. and why did i read a post sayin that malik rose took 2 three pointers? smh

jpz17

Starter
first off like i said in the other thread i cant type that well or fast, i cut my hand on some glass and i had to get that shit stitched up earlier today

jpz...very nice game thread. you do a great job with them and im glad to see you gettin the respect you earned.

jayj44...nice sig

ok...so whats goin on with this game? i've been watchin the celtics vs hawks. great game, tied at 61 and the hawks dont have josh smith. and why did i read a post sayin that malik rose took 2 three pointers? smh

yeah I think he took 3 threes.. pretty crazy, knicks4life is going crazy over it.. I saw 3 pages full of MALIK ROSE SUCKS

JayJ44

Starter

jayj44...nice sig

Thanks, my sister made it. We started out kind of slow, our shots weren't hitting. But we got into it, and the 3's started going down (except for Malik :lol:). Wilson Chandler is having a very good game, a block or 2 and he's shooting well. We're up by 19 and we're looking good.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
thanks jay...

lakers up by 21 at halftime over hornets (51 to 30)

celtics and hawks tied with 1:05 left in 3rd (both teams got 75 pts)

Kiyaman

Legend
End of 3rd
Knicks 95
Grizz 73

Something really strange here!
Crawful has 21 points, which his performance had nothing to do with the Knicks taking the lead and stretching the lead, yet he has 21 points. The guys a BUM!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Theknicks3, in case you didn't know, I made about 5 game threads, last season. He only asked me, because I've made the game threads in the past.

Kiyaman

Legend
I hope Roberson score 15 points.....this way we can see just how much affect that Crawful had in this win. The same as Roberson.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
how accurate was our shooting compared to last night.

Shows the difference between Memphis and Spurs' defense, which as I said last night played a huge role in us losing not just Chris Duhon.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
It was a good win. Wilson Chandler was on fire!

how-to-beat-heartburn-1.jpg