Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: New York Knicks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Game Thread Nov. 14

  1. #61
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    co-sign MSG

    yea man next week is pretty hard and december we got a 5 game road trip where we go west at the end to play the Kings,Suns,and Lakers then again in January at Mavs,Rockets and Hornets....we will show our colors that road trip....and that was hilarious MSG...i think you know what im talking about

  2. #62
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    A Yo, toons, that's the truth, I told Akamu, in the hangout section, on one of his crazy conspiracy theory threads, that all he was good for was making banners for people. I have no clue why Metro would say this guy, who has even recently posted his conspiracies in the "NY Knicks" section, instead of the hangout area, is a great poster. MAYBE it's because he got a bunch of banners from Akamu. MAYBE if you give metrocard some sort of gift, he'll say you're a great poster.

    Frankly, I think there are lots of great posters on this site, and, certainly, quality is always much more valuable than quantity, when it comes to posting your thoughts.


    Groupie = is a person who seeks sexual and/or emotional [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] with a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Groupies are often, but not always, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] of the celebrity they pursue.
    If you want an autograph just ask ok?

  3. #63
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Akamu




    If you want an autograph just ask ok?



    I'm pretty sure he was calling you Metro's Bitch :P LMAO!

  4. #64
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    I'm pretty sure he was calling you Metro's Bitch :P LMAO!


  5. #65
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,485
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Team Starbury owns the haterburys again and again and again and again...
    haterburys are gay

    anyways, i cant believe were 6-3. not sure how long it will last but im gonna enjoy it for now. David Stern hooked us up with an easy schedule, but it will get tougher.
    So, who's nutz are you going to smoke when Marbury is finally abolished.?

    Also, I have no doubt that you as the chief anus lord of the Marbury tribe have rubbed one out wearing nothing more than Crudbury's $15 kicks that your mommy purchased for you second hand when he was placed on the inactive list in the whining girls seat to mend your broken homo heart. You must have been so upset you poor little petal

    Seriously, when Marbury's inevitable exit has come and gone, can you fu$k right off this site and stroke your sac over him where so ever he may land.

    Please.

  6. #66
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Team Starbury owns the haterburys again and again and again and again...
    haterburys are gay

    anyways, i cant believe were 6-3. not sure how long it will last but im gonna enjoy it for now. David Stern hooked us up with an easy schedule, but it will get tougher.
    there.....

  7. #67
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    LMAO its out there now

  8. #68
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by bigpat33
    So, who's nutz are you going to smoke when Marbury is finally abolished.?

    Also, I have no doubt that you as the chief anus lord of the Marbury tribe have rubbed one out wearing nothing more than Crudbury's $15 kicks that your mommy purchased for you second hand when he was placed on the inactive list in the whining girls seat to mend your broken homo heart. You must have been so upset you poor little petal

    Seriously, when Marbury's inevitable exit has come and gone, can you fu$k right off this site and stroke your sac over him where so ever he may land.

    Please.
    you see what happens when your one of the best posters on a site? you get new members takin shots at you, tryin to get themselves a rep.

    yall got the right strategy...ill give yall that much but you dudes is exposing yourselves. if you want some attention so bad, go play in traffic. doctors or hopefully morticians will give you plenty of attention

    all i gotta say to you or any other new member is shut the **** up ****in fakkit, and prove yourself before coming at me. go at posters like getreal or lj4ptplay before goin at someone with my status. **** outta here and eat a dikk fakkit

Similar Threads

  1. Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/5
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Mar 06, 2008, 10:29
  2. New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2007, 08:58
  3. Seattle Supersonics vs New York Knicks Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Dec 13, 2007, 14:10
  4. Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: Dec 11, 2007, 18:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •