madison-square-garden.jpg

act_zach_randolph.jpg

Zach Randolph and the Knicks
19 points, 11.5 rebounds<--- 4th in the NBA

vs.

act_kevin_durant.jpg

Kevin Durant and the Thunder
17th in the NBA---->22 points, 4.6 rebounds

The Oklahoma City Thunder have a lot of young talent, including Kevin Durant, Jeff Green, and Russell Westbrook. Although they're on a 5 game losing streak, the Thunder beat the Knicks at the Garden last year, back when they were known as the Seattle Supersonics.
act_russell_westbrook.jpg

The Knicks are coming off of a blowout win over the Memphis Grizzlies, so their confidence is definitely up.
act_david_lee.jpg

Key matchup: Chris Duhon vs. Earl Watson
act_earl_watson.jpg

chris_duhon-lap_dance.jpg

Yep, it's the battle of the floor generals. Both Chris Duhon and Earl Watson are responsible for setting up the offense for their team. Let's see which point guard does the better job.

Player Spotlight
7spotlight.jpg

act_wilson_chandler.jpg

Chandler erupted for a career-high 27 points vs. the Memphis Grizzlies, on Wednesday. He was 11-12 from the field, and recorded 7 rebounds,
3 assists, and 1 block shot.

Starting lineups:

Thunder
PG- Watson
SG- Green
SF- Durant(questionable)
PF- Nick Collison
C- Johan Petro

KNICKS!
PG- Duhon
SG- Crawford
SF- Richardson
PF- Chandler
C- Randolph

Video of the Day:
<object height="344" width="425">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g6Xiy5EXXgY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Last edited:

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Another sick game thread! but the Thunder do have some good players that can explode for points. The knicks should be able to take care of business pretty easily but we gotta watch out for Westbrook and of course Durant (if he plays). That tandem, although young, are very dangerous.

adamsilver

Rookie
Man, I wish I lived in NY and got all these games on TV...wish there was another way to watch them without playing an arm and a leg.

Paul1355

All Star
Good game thread. I agree that Duhon and Watson is the key matchup and that Chandler has the spotlight once again.

His 27 point performance should boost his confidence sky high. Only problem Chandler has is that he can start to shoot too many three pointers when that isn't really his game.

Let's see if the Knicks can have a fg% with 60% or barely over 30%....they have been either burning hot or ice cold when it comes to their offense this year.

jpz17

Starter
haha.. game thread is good (not like msg's season opener but you know.. who compares) the fact that is not 2 hours before the game (mine) makes it that much better!

Pricey

Rotation player
Man, I wish I lived in NY and got all these games on TV...wish there was another way to watch them without playing an arm and a leg.
go here mate http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nba-basketball/

this is where i watch all my NBA games cause im in Australia and we get 2 games on pay tv per week and u can guarantee its either Boston, LA Lakers or Miami.

Just go to the day u want to watch and it has all the games. You may need to install the software to view them but if its on JustinTV then its just like youtube.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
good game thread and song abcd, i know theres alotta g-unit haters. I used to hate them too, but for some reason i really like tos....listening to tony yayo cracks me up, some of the shit he says is funny. lloyd banks is real nice, plk!!!!
and 50 aint that bad, the 3 of the sound good together (no homo)

no need to compare our game threads...its a lose lose for all of us. we just gotta do our own things...if we try to compete we'll end up wasting alotta time on the game thread. last year i spent 2 hours making mine, i had more time then. i was home alot because i got jumped and i didnt go out much for a minute. i got myself into some shit but things are cool now. unfortunately i got more enemies then friends...i lost :lol: i really dont care if these bum ass mags dont like me

anyways...should be another easy win for us.

Starks

Starter
good game thread and song abcd, i know theres alotta g-unit haters. I used to hate them too, but for some reason i really like tos....listening to tony yayo cracks me up, some of the shit he says is funny. lloyd banks is real nice, plk!!!!

no need to compare our game threads...its a lose lose for all of us. we just gotta do our own things...if we try to compete we'll end up wasting alotta time on the game thread. last year i spent 2 hours making mine, i had more time then. i was home alot because i got jumped and i didnt go out much for a minute. i got myself into some shit but things are cool now. unfortunately i got more enemies then friends...i lost :lol: i really dont care if these bum ass mags dont like me

thats deep man.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
In New York, we get to watch all of the Knicks and Nets games for free on MSG and Yes! Network.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

Thanks, MSG.

I spent about an hour making this thread. I haven't had as much free time as before, because I work and go to school, but this is definitely a forum worth going to. Knicksonline is the best basketball forum, in my opinion.

jpz17

Starter
who here hates okc's jerseys?

*also* I would have gone with Durant vs Crawford as key battle

what happened to their draft pick?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Tight thread abcd! good job i like the Key-matchups and Spotlights....anyways i just hope we dont have Duhon on Westbrook when he comes in he been effective so far and he'll run laps on Duhon...our confidence is high after an on-fire game and were at home so thats a plus for us...i just dont want us falling in love with the 3 point shot were not gonna be as hot as we were last game so dont keep taking 3's out the gates use our inside game to open up our outside and we should go to Chandler early and often cause if Durant on him he just aint strong enough to stick him

and JPZ Westbrook isnt a starter but he plays a good amount of minutes basically 6th man, which caused Watson to ak for a trade(espn reported so dont quote me loll) heres his stats

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=742 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=2>
stats_header_rt.gif
</TD><TD class=gSGSectionTitleStatsGrid width=738>SEASON AVERAGES

</TD><TD width=2>
stats_header_lft.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class="playerStatTable careerAvg" borderColor=#cccccc cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><!-- begin preseason if --><TBODY><TR class=title><TD class=year>Season</TD><TD class=team>Team</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>GS</TD><TD>MPG</TD><TD>FG%</TD><TD>3p%</TD><TD>FT%</TD><TD>OFF</TD><TD>DEF</TD><TD>RPG</TD><TD>APG</TD><TD>SPG</TD><TD>BPG</TD><TD>TO</TD><TD>PF</TD><TD>PPG</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD class=yr>08-09</TD><TD class=tm>OKC</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>22.9</TD><TD>0.290</TD><TD>0.313</TD><TD>0.844</TD><TD>1.9</TD><TD>0.8</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>1.0</TD><TD>0.4</TD><TD>2.50</TD><TD>2.00</TD><TD>10.8</TD></TR><TR class=career><TD class=col_1>Career</TD><TD class=col_2></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>22.9</TD><TD>0.290</TD><TD>0.313</TD><TD>0.844</TD><TD>1.9</TD><TD>0.8</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>1.0</TD><TD>0.3</TD><TD>2.50</TD><TD>2.00</TD><TD>10.8</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

his stats are deeper than the scoring and shooting percenatges...he's a ball-hawking defender will give Duhon and Nate trouble....so Duhon won have a good game Nate is questionable when he's hot...he's on-fire loll

i hate the Thunder jerseys they look like Wnba jerseys

Pricey

Rotation player
im so drunk at home man, i thought it was saturday morning and i turned my PC on to watch the Knicks bahahahahahaha.

fk it im going to the pub,. im prob going to regret this post but fk it.

GO U FKING KNICKSSSSSSSSSSSS

NASTY NATE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im interested to see how Chandler comes out after his great game...i still want him to have a bigger role on offense

Paul1355

All Star
im so drunk at home man, i thought it was saturday morning and i turned my PC on to watch the Knicks bahahahahahaha.

fk it im going to the pub,. im prob going to regret this post but fk it.

GO U FKING KNICKSSSSSSSSSSSS

NASTY NATE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO....love talking to wasted dudes. As long as they aren't mean drunks, it's funny as hell.