New York Knicks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Game Thread Nov. 14

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This winning thing feels weird. When does the frustration and depression set in? I'm expecting soon.

Nice sig abcd. Very original. You're officially on my ignore list now.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
agreed LJ4...cant remember being over .500 this deep into a season since...?i cant even remember loll im taking it all in stride cause when we start losing again ill have tasted winning if only for a week or so

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
a win is a win cuz last season we went 0-2 against this same team, we beating teams we suppose to beat which hasnt been the case the last couple of seasons

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
What the **** is wrong with you ABCD, you came all here as a respectable poster, now u've change and then you put that in you're sig.

You call yourself the third best poster on this site? disgraceful.

And ffs, first you put devin harris, and then you see you corrected it and yet it is now devin williams. FFS watch a game its Deron Williams.

LJ4ptplay is quite clearly the better poster, so harden the **** up after the loss of marbury and learn to get some respect for other posters because u've just lost all mine, and will lose more

Last edited:

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
I'l keep saying it a wins a win. Teams like Okla are dangerous, because they are young, and have players from high draft picks (durant, green, westbrook), thus can light up as shown in the second half.

Also couldn't the knicks trade collins or even rose for one of oklas centre. Sene would be a nice back up for the knicks.

Oh and how good did Westbrook look tonight, filled out the stat sheet very nicely

Toons

is the Bo$$
lmao

Originally Posted by abcd View Post
They played the centerless, 15-67 Heat, the rebuilding Bobcats, the Devin Harrisless Jazz,......

edited by abcd

Arena and Haywoodless Wizards, the Devin Williamless Jazz

post of the year

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
What the **** is wrong with you ABCD, you came all here as a respectable poster, now u've change and then you put that in you're sig.

You call yourself the third best poster on this site? disgraceful.

And ffs, first you put devin harris, and then you see you corrected it and yet it is now devin williams. FFS watch a game its Deron Williams.

LJ4ptplay is quite clearly the better poster, so harden the **** up after the loss of marbury and learn to get some respect for other posters because u've just lost all mine, and will lose more
Ask before you post.

LJ4Ptplay misquoted me and put it on his signature. All I said was that if Marbury got outplayed by Duhon, I would not have cared if he got benched, but they didn't even give Marbury a chance.

If he wants to put garbage about me on his sig, then he deserves a taste of his own medicine. The minute LJ decides to remove his quote from his signature, I'll remove mine. Until then, it's staying.

As for my posting, I'm the 3rd best poster on here. I could care less about what you, LJ, or any other haterbury has to say.

LJ4Ptplay is a herb that likes to question other posters' fanhood. I used to respect him as a poster, but the minute he started saying that I'm not a real Knick fan, I lost all respect for him.

I clearly am not just a Marbury fan. If I only liked Marbury, I would've just stopped watching the Knicks so I could see him play somewhere else.

Like I said on another post, I like several players on the Knicks, and all of you haterburys assume that because I'm a fan of Marbury that I don't like the Knicks. It just isn't true. Try again.

I have the right to be a fan of 2x All Stars that can score in bunches and set up their teammates. If that makes me a bad poster, then I don't give a f*(k.

metrocard

Legend
ABCD is on tie with the 1st best posters on the site; Kiyaman, MSG, and Akamu

Homer is @ 2nd with Getreal, donchris.

Toons

is the Bo$$
yall r gay ...
akamu is a good graphic artist...
he is merely a yes man
akamu has no insight, if it wasnt for his relationship with TS, or his sigs, he would b a nobody, not hatin or anything, juss bein real. if u wanna go by quality, trinn star has the best quality posts. he has a better good post to bullshit ratio

Kiyaman

Legend
A great first-half WIN by the Knicks 68-44.
Lets GO Knicks!

At halftime the Knicks had a 24 point lead
showing they were the superior team.

Dantoni gave Duhon, Crawful, and Zach 40 minutes of
playingtime to pad their Stats....and almost lost a 30 point lead.
The Knicks only played a 8-Man rotation when they had
a 20 point lead throughout the game.

I cant get mad at a WIN, but the Thunders would've been
the best team to let Collins & Roberson get some decent
2nd half playingtime.

This was the first Game this season where the Knicks played at a fast uptempo pace pushing the transition for 8 sraight relentless minutes at a time.
Fantastic! 116-106 Knick Win!!!

Lets GO Knicks!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this was a game of two halfs and showed our 2 personalities

1. 1st half we were this years team a team that pushes the ball takes smart shots/plays smart, plays as a team,and with energy.

2. 2nd half we were lasy years team everyone was disorganized, playing for stats not to win, over dribbling/too much shooting.

on any given night you dont know which team will show up let alone any given half. in consistency is what will hurt us most vs the better teams in the league they'll take advantage.some nights we'll come out firing on all cylinders(vs.Memphis) although defensive teams like the celtics,Lakers,Cavs etc will contain that and make it harder for us to get this hot.or well come out and cant find the ocean with our shot(vs 76ers)

Akamu

The King
yall r gay ...
akamu is a good graphic artist...
he is merely a yes man
akamu has no insight, if it wasnt for his relationship with TS, or his sigs, he would b a nobody, not hatin or anything, juss bein real. if u wanna go by quality, trinn star has the best quality posts. he has a better good post to bullshit ratio

39feelingjealouscp3.jpg

Instead of sounding ungrateful and envious on a forum, you should talk to your husband about your problems.

Word of Advice:
In a relationship it's good to communicate with your significant other-

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Team Starbury owns the haterburys again and again and again and again...
haterburys are gay

anyways, i cant believe were 6-3. not sure how long it will last but im gonna enjoy it for now. David Stern hooked us up with an easy schedule, but it will get tougher.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
A Yo, toons, that's the truth, I told Akamu, in the hangout section, on one of his crazy conspiracy theory threads, that all he was good for was making banners for people. I have no clue why Metro would say this guy, who has even recently posted his conspiracies in the "NY Knicks" section, instead of the hangout area, is a great poster. MAYBE it's because he got a bunch of banners from Akamu. MAYBE if you give metrocard some sort of gift, he'll say you're a great poster.

Frankly, I think there are lots of great posters on this site, and, certainly, quality is always much more valuable than quantity, when it comes to posting your thoughts.