New York Knicks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Game Thread Nov. 14

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
co-sign MSG

yea man next week is pretty hard and december we got a 5 game road trip where we go west at the end to play the Kings,Suns,and Lakers then again in January at Mavs,Rockets and Hornets....we will show our colors that road trip....and that was hilarious MSG...i think you know what im talking about:teeth::teeth::teeth:

Akamu

The King
A Yo, toons, that's the truth, I told Akamu, in the hangout section, on one of his crazy conspiracy theory threads, that all he was good for was making banners for people. I have no clue why Metro would say this guy, who has even recently posted his conspiracies in the "NY Knicks" section, instead of the hangout area, is a great poster. MAYBE it's because he got a bunch of banners from Akamu. MAYBE if you give metrocard some sort of gift, he'll say you're a great poster.

Frankly, I think there are lots of great posters on this site, and, certainly, quality is always much more valuable than quantity, when it comes to posting your thoughts.

groupietop1jp1.jpg

Groupie = is a person who seeks sexual and/or emotional intimacy with a celebrity. Groupies are often, but not always, fans of the celebrity they pursue.

If you want an autograph just ask ok?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Team Starbury owns the haterburys again and again and again and again...
haterburys are gay

anyways, i cant believe were 6-3. not sure how long it will last but im gonna enjoy it for now. David Stern hooked us up with an easy schedule, but it will get tougher.
So, who's nutz are you going to smoke when Marbury is finally abolished.?

Also, I have no doubt that you as the chief anus lord of the Marbury tribe have rubbed one out wearing nothing more than Crudbury's $15 kicks that your mommy purchased for you second hand when he was placed on the inactive list in the whining girls seat to mend your broken homo heart. You must have been so upset you poor little petal

Seriously, when Marbury's inevitable exit has come and gone, can you fu$k right off this site and stroke your sac over him where so ever he may land.

Please.

jpz17

Starter
Team Starbury owns the haterburys again and again and again and again...
haterburys are gay

anyways, i cant believe were 6-3. not sure how long it will last but im gonna enjoy it for now. David Stern hooked us up with an easy schedule, but it will get tougher.

there.....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
So, who's nutz are you going to smoke when Marbury is finally abolished.?

Also, I have no doubt that you as the chief anus lord of the Marbury tribe have rubbed one out wearing nothing more than Crudbury's $15 kicks that your mommy purchased for you second hand when he was placed on the inactive list in the whining girls seat to mend your broken homo heart. You must have been so upset you poor little petal

Seriously, when Marbury's inevitable exit has come and gone, can you fu$k right off this site and stroke your sac over him where so ever he may land.

Please.

you see what happens when your one of the best posters on a site? you get new members takin shots at you, tryin to get themselves a rep.

yall got the right strategy...ill give yall that much but you dudes is exposing yourselves. if you want some attention so bad, go play in traffic. doctors or hopefully morticians will give you plenty of attention

all i gotta say to you or any other new member is shut the fukk up fukkin fakkit, and prove yourself before coming at me. go at posters like getreal or lj4ptplay before goin at someone with my status. fukk outta here and eat a dikk fakkit :lol: