Possible trade involving Curry and Shawn Marion

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i think with Z-Bo playing some good ball so far Walsh could get rid of him and he wont get ripped off....teams are starting to see he isnt as much of a headache as they thought and the guy cant ball!...he's averaging 19.0 points and 11.5 rebounds not many guys could do that.

there have been reports that the Bulls,Cavs, and Nuggets have interest in Randolph
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/55408/20081113/bulls_cavs_and_nuggets_monitoring_randolph/

Walsh has been patient and he could pull off a big deal i see one happening around the dealine where we will be real happy loll

and JayJ im update the draft thread every week or so whenever i find time-ima busy guy i got to college, work, hangout etc. but ill hook it up and its good to know how the guys we might draft are going and how they improving..ill keep doing that till the draft.

JayJ44

Starter
We Don't Need Another Forward. Let's Trade Curry For A Center Or A Pf That Can Block Shots.

Beggers can't be choosers. What idiotic team would trade a shotblocking big man, which is a rarity in this league nowadays, for an out of shape center whose only skill is being able to score in the paint? If a trade presents itself where we can get rid of Curry for a shorter contract, then we have to do it.

Paul1355

All Star
Beggers can't be choosers. What idiotic team would trade a shotblocking big man, which is a rarity in this league nowadays, for an out of shape center whose only skill is being able to score in the paint? If a trade presents itself where we can get rid of Curry for a shorter contract, then we have to do it.

thats why Lee or Nate have to be thrown in a package for a shot blocker.

JayJ44

Starter
thats why Lee or Nate have to be thrown in a package for a shot blocker.

Even then it's not very enticing for the other team. We need a shotblocker, but Curry is not gonna be the one who gets us one. Obviously if a team offers a deal like this, then we take it. Otherwise, I think we should take the next half decent player with a short contract that is offered to us for Curry.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
man if we get marion were a lock for the playoffs, we should trade marbury and curry maybe throw in another player and maybe get a 3rd team involved.
maybe golden state or charlotte. they wanna get rid of their big men too

so the end result for the knicks would be...

1-duhon
2-crawford
3- Marion
4-lee
5-randolph

with key reserves
nate chandler and gallo( and i have a good feeling about roberson lately)

unlikely but it'll be sick if that happens

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
co-sign Metro when Chanlder reaches his prime he's gonna be a much better/complete player then Marion was in his prime

i want cheap young talent that will develop nicely like Crittenton or Lowry etc.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/featur...~2200~3436~598&teams=11~11~18~18~18&te=&cash=

theres a good trade scenario.. I bet if we deal with anyone, its Indiana

that s not a good trade for us. only the salaries match, we actually take back about $300000 more. on the other hand we give up 31.4ppg for 28.6ppg and 18.4rpg for 14.1 rpg and then we have to cut one of those three guys becouse we have a full rooster. that means we get even less. i wont do that at least not rigth now. if z-bo makes the all star (and he may with the numbers he s having and knicks winning.....lol sound so strange to say that it s been to long) we can make better trades down the road

jpz17

Starter
dude... that trade is real. Think about it......... Thats 15 mil off cap this year.. great trade

also, Lee might not even play for us next year, hes an fa

Paul1355

All Star

If this was the start of the year I might go for this because I like Roy Hibbert and I also stressed abotu getting another SG to back up Crawford instead of playing point guards at the 2 spot. This does fill a lot of needs but I think if we wait until the deadline, we can get a better offer for Zach and Lee.

Zach is our best overall player right now and everbody still wants Lee.

We SHOULD get a good offer if these guys keep up the unselfish and productive play they have shown in the first 9 games.