Thread: Who do you want????

Default Who do you want????

If the season ended today. We would play the nets. This would be great series and i would love to see them go head to head. Marbury vs kidd what a series. If they move past cleveland they would play detroit. This would be a great series. And if we beat them we would increase are chances of getting sheed in the offseason. Also we have played very well against detroit this year (w/o sheed). Or do you want the pacers. Reggie vs Spike the classic playoff match-up. Thomas vs Bird. A great potential series. Who do you want to play in April?

those are great matches.. it doesn't matter who we face as long as we put up a good fight

I will take either one. I would love to see the Marbury/ Kidd matchup in the playoffs. It would be a pleasure knocking the Nets or the Pacers out in the first round.

i guess i'd pick the pacers and think about the '99 playoff run

AS LONG AS ITS NOT LE BRON AND CO. WE SHOULD BE OK. THERES ALWAYS ONE TEAM THAT HAS OUR # AND CLEVELAND IS IT.THEY HAVE REALLY GELLED INTO A SOLID GROUP AT THE RIGHT TIME.KNICKS MUST KEEP PACE WITH CLEVELAND OR ITS A WRAP FOR THIS SEASON.

I'd love to see Knicks-Pacers and see NYK pull off an upset. That's a great rivalry...

I miss seeing Spike and Reggie jawing with each other.