Game Thread Schedule

jpz17

Starter
In this thread we will plan who does what game thread.. You can sign up for a game, but you must be approved by MSG who is in charge of game threads.

MARCH

Fri, Mar 20 Sacramento 7:30 PM SLY1984
Sat, Mar 21 @ Orlando 7:00 PM JPZ17
Mon, Mar 23 Orlando 7:30 PM
Wed, Mar 25 LA Clippers 7:30 PM
Fri, Mar 27 New Orleans 7:30 PM
Sat, Mar 28 @ Charlotte 7:00 PM MSG
Mon, Mar 30 @ Utah 9:00 PM
Tue, Mar 31 @ Denver 9:00 PM

APRIL
Sat, Apr 4 Toronto 1:00 PM Sly
Sun, Apr 5 @ Toronto 6:00 PM MSG
Tue, Apr 7 @ Chicago 8:30 PM MSG
Wed, Apr 8 Detroit 7:30 PM
Fri, Apr 10 @ Orlando 7:00 PM Jay
Sun, Apr 12 @ Miami 6:00 PM
Wed, Apr 15 New Jersey 8:00 PM MSG & JPZ17
<table style="width: 1px; height: 6px;" class="listTable" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody></tbody></table>

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
perfect...we'll update it as we go along. If kiyaman wants to make one, hes got my co-sign.

ill take milwaukee, someone else can do washington. im not lookin to be selfish with this as some were accusing me of givin you the game thread against the bad teams. ehh..in that case, maybe i better take the wizards and let someone else take the bucks.

jpz17

Starter
Please don't claim more than one at a time

If you do a bad thread, sorry, you can't do for a while...

MSG, I gave you Boston and a game vs CLE this week.. While I took the game vs GSW since I am only taking weekend games, because I don't know what I'll have time for! Sweet... Any Game Thread Suggestions can go here too! Thanks for being apart of it! (Minimum of 6 months pre-rejistered on knicksonline.com to make a game thread....)

I also claim next Saturday vs Washington msg... I want Saturday games and Sunday games lol

*edit* ok msg.. I'll take on Milwaukee.. I had the last Mil game

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
that schedule looks scarier then this fat bitch i seen dancing at a club last night(saturday club 1 queens?anyone know that club).....it gets harder as we go along

im learning to add pictures and videos, once i do ill take a hack at one. ill do it v a bad team so no one will really care about the tread...might post up a fake thread to see what you guys think and how i could make it better....

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
(March 31st) Knicks vs Nuggets

i would love to take the march 31st matchup against the nuggets. I live in denver but i have been a knicks fan my entire life. I will be in attendance for that game at the pepsi center, ive made threads before so ill give it my all this time too. Thanks!

D-LEE42fan

Kiyaman

Legend
that schedule looks scarier then this fat bitch i seen dancing at a club last night(saturday club 1 queens?anyone know that club).....it gets harder as we go along

im learning to add pictures and videos, once i do ill take a hack at one. ill do it v a bad team so no one will really care about the tread...might post up a fake thread to see what you guys think and how i could make it better....

I have to side wid DatPrince on this one, I just need alot of practice and advice so expect my Game-Thread in the midseason. But I will pick one or two before the season end.
It just that this Forum has the Best Knick Game-Threads on the Web.

Our schedule is looking tougher and tougher as it going along. We are going to need another Bigman in our rotation wid Zach & Lee. A bigman that can add more than just fouls for 24 mpg (Malik, Jefferies, and James) but can run the floor and finish on a missed fastbreak basket plus defend bigmen.

jpz17

Starter
i would love to take the march 31st matchup against the nuggets. I live in denver but i have been a knicks fan my entire life. I will be in attendance for that game at the pepsi center, ive made threads before so ill give it my all this time too. Thanks!

D-LEE42fan

I'll let you make someone with one other person.. I said you need to have been on knicksonline for 6 months.. but I want you to make say a key matchup opinions.. but i'll do the photos.. so.. I'll give us Denver.. you send me all the info and I'll put it together.. I do want you to make one though.. do this once of twice and then you can make an official one yourself..

jpz17

Starter
atlanta on the 5th?

Send me a sketch of what you'll make it as (describe in full depth) then I have to approve.. if I don't I'll make a quick one... but for now I"m giving you it, but I must approve, or MSG, which ever is on.. (sorry for not including you in this stuff msg)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
MSG,JPZ i still need help with the wraping videos and photos without the link, just to have a video show up...i know Msg already explained it but i tried to no success you mind walking me through it once more

jpz17

Starter
for youtube videos go to emded, copy the code, and paste it in the spot you want it that simple.. for picture right-click the picture then go to "properties" then copy the stuff next to location. then click on the little mountain picture on the forum up by fonts.. it will ask for the url, paste into it and..
datprincesigx1yp3.jpg

walah

jpz17

Starter
I'm about to make a risky decision.. and msg, give it a chance, could be a good idea....

For the next Nets game MSG and I can both make the thread...
he does first first half with introductions and game info and last game and I do player spotlight key matchup and starting five.. or vis-versa I don't really care.. maybe it should be the other way, would make more sense.... well, it should be tried for one game.... if it turns out good, maybe we could use it in big games... well... MSG, if you don't like the idea we could not do this, but I like the idea..