Game Thread Schedule

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I'm on it! :thumbsup:

That's an MVP candidate right there...keep it up JayJ

Hey Msg, I want to do a game thread for one of the last games but first I want to read instructions to put up videos and pics and all that. Where's that at?

JayJ44

Starter
That's an MVP candidate right there...keep it up JayJ

Hey Msg, I want to do a game thread for one of the last games but first I want to read instructions to put up videos and pics and all that. Where's that at?

Thanks Sly. To post a youtube video, you take the code at the end of the URL and put it in between "youtube" in brackets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZFqNpmIreI

[zyoutube]ZZFqNpmIreI[z/youtube]
(without the "z")

And you get:

You can also use the html code, just remove the links from it.

For pics its just copy and paste, as far as I know.

Here's a link to the vb codes:
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
JayJ already called the 13th, and im too busy to do threads at the moment i might do a game later in the month.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Jpz pulling a dave chapelle..."I WANT MY SHOW BACK!!!"

Thanks for the info, Jay. Gonna try to come up with ideas to make the best possible game threads that I can make. Its going to be difficult since you guys (Msg, Jpz, Prince, JayJ) have set the bar so high. I'll try my best.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
:( darn no prince threads

loll, ill try to do a few later on in the month

You can take the 13th. I've been doing a lot of them lately anyway. :beer:

cant do it anyways too busy.

Jpz pulling a dave chapelle..."I WANT MY SHOW BACK!!!"

Thanks for the info, Jay. Gonna try to come up with ideas to make the best possible game threads that I can make. Its going to be difficult since you guys (Msg, Jpz, Prince, JayJ) have set the bar so high. I'll try my best.

dont forget about ABCD his threads are tight, GoKnicksDLee had a few tight ones too.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
JPZ...i dont need all them games in April, ill let some of the others take some of them

Just let me keep these

march 28 vs Bobcats
April 5 vs Toronto
April 7 vs Chicago

All teams that I dont like :lol:

I'll take some of the April games off msg's hands. I'm crazy busy with school and shit right now, but spring break should help that out :lol:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Jpz, since i saw no one was assigned to today's game, i decided to post my first game thread. hope thats cool with you.