Kidd and Marbury in same backcourt ??????

richtree

Rotation player
<TABLE class=s_playerNewsTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 <tr><TBODY><TR><TD class=s_playerNewsTitle style="BACKGROUND: #fe4d01"><TABLE class=s_playerNewsTitle cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width=33>
NY.gif
</TD><TD align=left> Stephon Marbury-G-Knicks</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10px" align=right>Nov. 17 - 3:43 pm et</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TD style="BACKGROUND: #fe4d01" width=14>
right_corner_player_news.gif
</TD><TD width=6>
pixel.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
pixel.gif
</TD><TD class=s_playerNewsLeftBorder>
pixel.gif
</TD><TD class=s_playerNewsText>Mavs owner Mark Cuban said on Monday night that Dallas would "absolutely" be interested in Stephon Marbury if the Knicks eventually buy him out.
Plenty of teams figure to have interest in Marbury if he becomes a free agent, but he belongs on your waiver wire right now unless you're in a very deep league.
Source: Dallas Morning News </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

pat

Starter
Cuban is really messing up his team right now. It might be that Marbury COULD be a player to help your team over the hump but Dallas right now is in a very deep valley and nowhere near any kind of hump to be helped over. Although Marbury's penetrate n pitch still would fit Dirk's strengths.

richtree

Rotation player
Yeah, imagine if they Trade Kidd for Steph again.....

that would benefit both teams....

I gotta check on Kidds contract

richtree

Rotation player
they actually match ..

Kidd

2008/09: $21.372 million, 2009/10: Free Agent

Steph

<TABLE width=750 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-TOP: #899aba 1px solid" colSpan=3></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 30px"><TD class=p_tddetails noWrap width="10%"></TD><TD class=p_tddetails noWrap width="15%"></TD><TD class=p_tddetails width="75%">2008/09: $21,937,500, 2009/10: Free Agent</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WiL8000

Rotation player
If that were the case, I'd make the trade in a New York Minute. I don't think the Mavs would make that trade though. Like a lot of teams, they're waiting for the buyout to make a run at Steph.

Paul1355

All Star
I want to see Steph play for someone not in our division so Dallas would be perfect. Let him play and let's get rid of him and sign Ewing JR. if Mike D and Walsh are going to act this way.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Cuban has really ****ed this team over the last couple of years first he trades a developing player in Harris-who will likely be a top gaurd for years to come and allstar maybe even this year, for an aging player in Kidd a has been a shadow of his old self only the superior iq remains which isnt enough to get this team back to the finals especially in the tough western conference...dont get Marbury i want him to get a chip before he retires and that happen with the Mavs...he and Kidd wont co-exist they both need the ball to be effective.