Game 11: Knicks vs Celtics Special Edition Game Thread

Which Eastern Conference team has the best chance of stopping the Celtics this year??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TunerAddict

Starter
im thinking about taking a sickie so i can stay home and watch this game then straight after go to see John Mellencamp and Sheryl Crow!!!

w00t, yes my choice in music is bad :)

John Cougar Mellencamp is the shit....

KG should have gotten 2 games suspension...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
we have a golden opprotunity to steal one on the road...regardless they're still the celtics so we gotta come out as efficient as we have all season that blowing leads shit wont work 2morrow

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
leon powe will destroy lee like he always does

i agree. powe and perkins both always destroy lee...like i keep saying, Lee's problems are in his genes. Players get more athletic each year. Lee's not as athletic as he once was. I expect him to not get more then 8 rebounds and he'll got blocked at least twice.

TunerAddict

Starter
i agree. powe and perkins both always destroy lee...like i keep saying, Lee's problems are in his genes. Players get more athletic each year. Lee's not as athletic as he once was. I expect him to not get more then 8 rebounds and he'll got blocked at least twice.

Thats why there are so few white players in the NBA. They may have the skill, but athletically they are behind everyone else. With some exceptions.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Radolph has no hops what-so-ever even D'Antoni is suprised at how he puts up these numbers said something like "guy cant jump,how he gets those rebounds is beyond me"....just gotta knack for the ball

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
MSG, damn man that was a sick thread!!! but this is probably the biggest test for us this entire season. The celtics (even though i hate them) are a proven winning team. The Knicks are coming off a heartbreaking loss to the mavs, a game that we played very well until the overtime period. So we know the Knicks are gonna be hungry for a win, and we are gonna have to play grade A basketball. We need to try to forget about last seasons 45 point blowout and go in there tomorrow night whoop some boston ass. If Q can shut down Pierce and Chandler can be a defensive force, we might pull this one out. Jamal needs to take good shots this game, no time for off-balance and contested shots.

LETS GO KNICKS!!!!

D-LEE42fan

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
:lol::lol::lol:

c4e8ff3a.png