Game 11: Knicks vs Celtics Special Edition Game Thread

Which Eastern Conference team has the best chance of stopping the Celtics this year??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

portega1968

El Cacique
yo Pricey, Mellencamp and Crow can rock the house. I'll listen to hiphop, reggaeton, rock, ska, salsa, cumbia, rancheras and even some frikin monks chanting 'cause all music is good (well, I won't ever listen to polka).

Who's starting in KG's place? Anyways, it sucks that KG won't be there so we can really take it to him. It's a lose-lose situation 'cause if we win people will say "well, Kevin didn't play" like what happened with the Jazz... and if we lose then we suck.

(BTW, Jazz beat the Suns without Deron and Okur, so the fact Deron didn't play against us shouldn't diminish our victory, but that's old news).

It's funny how Pierce looks intimidated by Q. What a wuss.

Even though we are not at the Celtics level, this is a rivalry that's on the rise and beating them today would make it even sweeeter.

Tonight's Wilson Chandler posterization will feature Kendrick Perkins, who will block like 10 shots but not the stuff down his throat courtesy of Will-C.

Knicks 101 Celtics 93

Pricey

Rotation player
yo Pricey, Mellencamp and Crow can rock the house. I'll listen to hiphop, reggaeton, rock, ska, salsa, cumbia, rancheras and even some frikin monks chanting 'cause all music is good (well, I won't ever listen to polka).

Who's starting in KG's place? Anyways, it sucks that KG won't be there so we can really take it to him. It's a lose-lose situation 'cause if we win people will say "well, Kevin didn't play" like what happened with the Jazz... and if we lose then we suck.

(BTW, Jazz beat the Suns without Deron and Okur, so the fact Deron didn't play against us shouldn't diminish our victory, but that's old news).

It's funny how Pierce looks intimidated by Q. What a wuss.

Even though we are not at the Celtics level, this is a rivalry that's on the rise and beating them today would make it even sweeeter.

Tonight's Wilson Chandler posterization will feature Kendrick Perkins, who will block like 10 shots but not the stuff down his throat courtesy of Will-C.

Knicks 101 Celtics 93
yeah man im counting down the mins to this game and then the gig

If we beat the Celtics im going to go nuts tonight

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i was really lookin forward to chandler vs garnett...:(

should be a good game still, im predicting a close game. Im not sure who will win. I know the Celtics still have 3 players who shoot very well from the perimeter.

GetRealistic

Starter
I don't want to be a downer because just like the rest of you i would love to beat the Celtics tonight but they still have Ray Allen, Pierce, Rondo, Powe, Perkins, and House so even without KG there pretty solid.

I want the win but more important i want the Knicks to fight from buzzer to buzzer and show the Celtics we ain't going to be embarassed anymore. If that means a hard foul or some talking then so be it.

I want a win but if we hang tough against a good team on the road i'll take that. Nobody showed jump off a bridge if we lost this game because even without KG they are more experienced and probably more talented.

I know alot of people love Lee but i would trade Lee for Perkins straight up any day.

jpz17

Starter
the best thing we could get outa this is a fight between Q and Pierce.... and a good game.. right now, a win helps, but its not the most important thing.. agreed realistic, except the lee for perkins.. not even close

Kiyaman

Legend
Somebody likes Dantoni....we been playing to many teams without one of their franchise players in the lineup.
I'm not fooled by this 6-4 record but I did put my money on it.

Boston wid out KG will still crush us.
I'm worried about Perkins & Powe hurting Chandler again.

TunerAddict

Starter
Gotta love how we called for eveything and Perkins and co. are straight up pushing our guys with nothing getting called.

Kiyaman

Legend
I like Collins wid all he brings to the court but those missing easy baskets is something you get cut for in H.S. B-Ball.

JayJ44

Starter
I like Collins wid all he brings to the court but those missing easy baskets is something you get cut for in H.S. B-Ball.

:agreed: He can't be airballing wide open 4 foot jumpers, like he did earlier in the game. I like his ability to get to the basket, his size, and his defense; but he really has to improve his shooting.

JayJ44

Starter
I HATE double technical fouls. They're completely pointless, just don't call anything. What difference does it make?

Chandler is having a good game so far. Besides him, everyone else seems pretty out of whack. Plus, our defense is very bad. I'm surprised they're only leading by 10.

Kiyaman

Legend
Boston scoring in the paint at will should make the this Knick team do the same.
Zach should start really using his weight in the paint after that TECH.