Thread: Hillary as Sec of State?

Rumor Hillary as Sec of State?

I would love it, I've been a Hillary supporter all along.. but lets see other opinions..

Its very interesting...I'd approve it.

Obama has to or Clinton will be his worst enemy. He rejected her to be the VP so now he has another chance.

KnicksonLIN.com

I'm disturbed by Obama's cabinet selections. I never bought his "change" rhetoric, though I believe he's a better choice than McCain, but it's still disappointing to see him appoint people, to his cabinet, who are extremely pro-Israel, which means they won't look at the issue in a balanced manner, in addition to individuals who are connected and part of the status quo, with a clear interest in maintaining the state of things.

How can he be expected, as such, to end the embargo on travel and business with Cuba? How can he be expected to fight for the civil rights of gay and lesbian people or to truly end the war in Iraq? I think hardcore Republicans should be happy to have a guy in office who tries to please everybody, because, as a result, he'll probably end up pleasing nobody.

Originally Posted by abcd
    I'm disturbed by Obama's cabinet selections. I never bought his "change" rhetoric, though I believe he's a better choice than McCain, but it's still disappointing to see him appoint people, to his cabinet, who are extremely pro-Israel, which means they won't look at the issue in a balanced manner, in addition to individuals who are connected and part of the status quo, with a clear interest in maintaining the state of things.

How can he be expected, as such, to end the embargo on travel and business with Cuba? How can he be expected to fight for the civil rights of gay and lesbian people or to truly end the war in Iraq? I think hardcore Republicans should be happy to have a guy in office who tries to please everybody, because, as a result, he'll probably end up pleasing nobody.
    This is Obama's attempt to play it from both sides. He is known to be very liberal and Congress with Nancy Pelosi and company, who are all far left, will definitely have an influence on him in the White House. Obama needs some different cabinet members to mix it up so that it's not always a biased view.

Originally Posted by abcd

I see your starting to clear up the confusion, asking questions like any smart individual would.

I'll see if I can get a chance to post the members to his cabinet and a bit of info and background on them. The policies that are planned for this country are hideously grotesque to say the least-

Looks like the hardest spot to fill will be that of the CIA Director. Brennan who was initially the front runner seems to have declined.

Keep your firends close ENEMIES Closer

Originally Posted by metrocard2
    Keep your firends close ENEMIES Closer
    exactly whats going on