Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Official Cologne/Watches Thread

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    i never tried the nautica cologne line...how is it?what is the smell? is it tropical, fruity musky...etc?

and that seiko watch is nice very formal ....simple yet elegent i like it...i like the kenneth cole watches they very elegent
    Hmmm excellent question. I never really thought about what kind of scent it is. I need to look for it. It's in a box from when I moved and I haven't used it in a while.

I like the watches that are clean and don't have too many notches and gadgets. If I wanted a Navy SEAL watch, I'd spend the money and buy one...cuz they are kinda badass

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

thats hot but not my kinda watch im more of a stylish guy i love the kenneth cole watches the ones with the skeleton top....and the Bulova watch i saw at macys is sexy its classy elegent yet simple ima get it once i pay by Credit Card bills and stuff it costs 500 bucks so yea....

but on the cologne side easily the best cologne ive smelled is the new Sean Jonh-I Am King- i bought is last week and it smells very good ive had girls tell me they love it....i cant pinpoint the exact smell but its unique there isnt a cologne on the market that smells like it...Diddy took a shot on this one and its paying off big time

Yeah Bulova's are so nice. If I had that kind of money I'd buy one. Same goes for Movado. The Seiko was only $60-$70 if I remember right.

theres lots of brands out there that are elegant yet very stylish.and affordable..ive seen some that are better than the high end priced ones...

but yea ima get me a bulova one real soon and a movado maybe for my bday or something loll

I use Axe spray, much cheaper and seems to get the girls comments more

? really it works for u? wow that **** smells like......**** loll i cant stand it

Yeah I don't like that stuff either.

yeah at least to me its not if I like the smells but if the girls like it thats all that matters

how about something u and the girls like lmao.....i am king is the ****, so is gucci by gucci

i've had them for a couple of weeks now and whenevr i wear them i got tons of compliments

This threads helps a lot. Wasn't aware of all the types of brands that were good.
    As for watches, what I did was I got a guess watch and put real diamonds on the piece. Went from a 150 dollar watch to a 1500 dollar watch. The watch, the ice and the work only cost me about 750 though

thats not a bad idea, gotta know how to do it right cause not all watches will look good iced out.......and its helped me a lil too i've tried some of them at macy's by getting samples and some i liked some i didnt...

still if u haven't give I am King a shot get the samle from macys by just requesting one....ull like it it's a very unique scent and the ladies like it...

I really dig Unforgivable by Sean John. I like the smell. I wear it only for special occasions (Christmas, Weddings, Whenever there are fine chicks around).
    I use AXE after I have gym or if I forgot to shower.
    I will definitely try out I Am King when I am done.
    How is Acqua Di Gio and Armani Code?

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    thats not a bad idea, gotta know how to do it right cause not all watches will look good iced out.......and its helped me a lil too i've tried some of them at macy's by getting samples and some i liked some i didnt...

still if u haven't give I am King a shot get the samle from macys by just requesting one....ull like it it's a very unique scent and the ladies like it...
    Prince, either you really like I am king or sean must be paying you to advertise. Lol. But yea I'ma go check it out today and see which one is best for me. On the whole watch thing, yea not all watches will look good with the diamonds. You have to be selective on what type of style you have and what will go well with your style.

Originally Posted by TheBig****
    I really dig Unforgivable by Sean John. I like the smell. I wear it only for special occasions (Christmas, Weddings, Whenever there are fine chicks around).
    True, axe is a last minute thing. Acqua di gio is nice. Its always been a playa's scent. Might be getting somewhat played out though.

Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Prince, either you really like I am king or sean must be paying you to advertise. Lol. But yea I'ma go check it out today and see which one is best for me. On the whole watch thing, yea not all watches will look good with the diamonds. You have to be selective on what type of style you have and what will go well with your style.
    LMAO naw man i wish he was though...but seriously i am king is an istant classic in my eyes,

some of my collection
    Unforgivable-as Big**** said its great
    Gucci by Gucci- is a nice formal cologne should be worn with polos and such

Originally Posted by TheBig****
    i agree i've been using unforgivable for a long time now since its arrival to the market in 2006, and no homo i really like unforgivalbe women my ex used t wear it and its mad sexy loll..u could get it for your girl or something

Aqua Di Gio- one of my favorites its great but its perfect for the summer time, not that good for the winter cause its too tropical for the winter perfect to wear to the beach or on vactaion etc

Armani Code-also one of my favs its a very unique smell, but obviously since its arrival on the market in 2004 alot of fragrances have tried to duplicate its smell but cant its a must buy and u could wear it anytime and with anything....as gorgio armani said in his quote about it " this smell isn't made for you o stand out, but a scent to be remembered" and thats exactly what it is it doesnt stand out but the ladies notice it