Official Cologne/Watches Thread

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I just got that Givenchy Play. Yo, You were not playing around, Prince. that cologne is crazy nice!

Had to re-up on I AM KING and dolce & gabbana as well, now I got a 3 Cologne rotation. I call it "the Triangle Offense" lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I just got that Givenchy Play. Yo, You were not playing around, Prince. that cologne is crazy nice!

Had to re-up on I AM KING and dolce & gabbana as well, now I got a 3 Cologne rotation. I call it "the Triangle Offense" lol

hahah triangle offense i got more 10 man rotation loll.........i recently bought the la'homme thats a CRAZY sick cologne loll....i weak when it comes to this stuff cologne and watches loll, and yea man told you givenchy came out with a timeless classic it fits into any event from clubbing to a formal event worth the bill........which one you got the white bottle or black bottle?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
hahah triangle offense i got more 10 man rotation loll.........i recently bought the la'homme thats a CRAZY sick cologne loll....i weak when it comes to this stuff cologne and watches loll, and yea man told you givenchy came out with a timeless classic it fits into any event from clubbing to a formal event worth the bill........which one you got the white bottle or black bottle?

If by white bottle you mean the clear one, then yea I got the white/clear one. I got the "PLAY" two-set, the cologne and the after shave. Yo, I was considering the "PLAY INTENSE" but that joint smelled like pure alcohol lol.

10 bottles!?!?! damn that's alot, but a good investment. you never run out lol.

Haven't heard of "l'homme." Who makes it?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ohh ok i know which one your talking about that one is really nice as well i love the clear bottle but i also really like the black bottle as well loll......10 is alot but whenever a bottle is running low it pisses me off haha so i feel the urge to replace it.......la'homme is made by yevs saint laurant some shit like that but its very very classy

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Prince, when are you gonna update this thread!!! lmao

Hey, I'm thinking of getting a new cologne this weekend.. What's something new that you can recommend?

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Cologne: Hanae Mori and Dunhill

Watches: Breitling Crosswind Special with Navy face, Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra XL black face, Technomarine Chrono Magnum Red UF6, A/X Blue Rubber and stainless steel, A/x White Rubber and stainless steel

I'm a big watch fan and will continue to collect.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Prince, when are you gonna update this thread!!! lmao

Hey, I'm thinking of getting a new cologne this weekend.. What's something new that you can recommend?

loll my bad i havent been posting much cause of finals and work my schedule was tight and barely had time to come on here post, let alone got out the house but finals are done and im finding time again hahah

anyways some of the new colognes out there are mostly summer scents which is understandable considering summers upon us the ones I've smelt and i really liked are :

chrome azzaro sport that one is lighter then the chrome and has a citrus scent to it which i liked it stuck and when i got home a few hours later the smell was still on me so thats a + i could see myself wearing it on a summer night out with my friends or out on daytime walk with the girl, its not a scent that shouts out but everyone knows your there i give it an 8 and one im definitely adding to my collection

another one that unno if i mentioned it on here is prada the original one its been out for a while and has a soapy smell to it that for some reason is AMAZING one of my favorites that ive been out of for a while definitely getting it soon though hahah, also theres the burberry touch which is also AWESOME thats among the top 3-4 scent that ive smelled

also another new one that i like is burberry sport which i also find to be an intriguing scent as when i first smelled it it didnt stick on me and found myself naming reasons why i didnt like it but after smelling it my second time to the mall i liked it and i dunno why but when i sit there and smell it i liked it, i guess spraying the tester on myself helped influence my change of heart as i got the smell of the cologne myself and found it to be quite nice i give it a 7.8

also quick note SMELL VINTAGE BLACK the new kenneth cole that one is my favorite among the new ones 8.5

one last thing sly, since your a huge fan of i am king, smell the i am king of the night its pretty much the same thing just a little smoother, i would say stick with the original as the night version isnt much different and i didnt find it to be better. just giving you heads up so you dont get intrigued it buying it but i do recommend you smell it as its interesting to try and figure out what they changed from the original

BOOMS: chrome azzaro sport, burberry sport, burberry touch, vintage black, diesel men ( fist shape bottle. ) gucci by gucci, prada, jean paul gualtier

STAY AWAY!: gucci by gucci sport, burberry summer

smokes

Huge Member
I got some Armani in a white bottle, don't remember what it is if it's just "Emporio Armani" or if it's "Code" (not Black Code). It's really good, spray it in the morning and it's still going when you go to bed. I wish I knew what it was for sure, it's running low and I need to get some more :lol:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I got some Armani in a white bottle, don't remember what it is if it's just "Emporio Armani" or if it's "Code" (not Black Code). It's really good, spray it in the morning and it's still going when you go to bed. I wish I knew what it was for sure, it's running low and I need to get some more :lol:

it looks like the code bottle? but its white i think its armani mania the new one right, i havent tried that one yet but if you recommend it ill smell it loll

and trill, i love watches im actually in the saving to get a movado watch =) and i cant wait hahah, and AX has some sick watches man the white one and the navy one are sick and im planning on getting both of them as well

ohh yea have you seen the new kenneth cole touch watches? they look too sporty at first but after looking at it and seeing it on my hand it looks pretty nice

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
it looks like the code bottle? but its white i think its armani mania the new one right, i havent tried that one yet but if you recommend it ill smell it loll

and trill, i love watches im actually in the saving to get a movado watch =) and i cant wait hahah, and AX has some sick watches man the white one and the navy one are sick and im planning on getting both of them as well

ohh yea have you seen the new kenneth cole touch watches? they look too sporty at first but after looking at it and seeing it on my hand it looks pretty nice

Yea the A/X watches are trendy and look more expensive then they are. I have looked at a few Kennith Coles but have not bought any. I am trying to collect higher end watches but bought the A/X's to match certain clothing. (I like wearing the blue band with shirts and kicks that have blue etc)

I think my next watch will be:

image_preview

All my watches are sporty looking so I want something a bit classy when I get my pimp on. The Omega has been my default "classy" watch because of the clean lines, high polish and black face but it has a steel braclet so its still too sporty for certain outfits.

BTW, I think I am going to pick up the new Yves Saint Laurent...They had a smple in the new Men's Health magazine and it smelt really good on my skin.

smokes

Huge Member

This is what it looks like, found the image on google images but it doesn't have a name with the picture.

nd.419.jpg

This is a quality cologne though, has the ladies going nuts :lol:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Yea the A/X watches are trendy and look more expensive then they are. I have looked at a few Kennith Coles but have not bought any. I am trying to collect higher end watches but bought the A/X's to match certain clothing. (I like wearing the blue band with shirts and kicks that have blue etc)

I think my next watch will be:

image_preview

All my watches are sporty looking so I want something a bit classy when I get my pimp on. The Omega has been my default "classy" watch because of the clean lines, high polish and black face but it has a steel braclet so its still too sporty for certain outfits.

WHAT! that watch is sick where to buy and how much it going for? i love the AX ones like you said tehy look more expensive then the 120 they usually go for, i want the navy blue rubber band one along with the white and maybe black ones, im also looking for a new brown one and plain old silver one, but ima saving that for my movado hahah.....but that watch you posted i need details on it ASAP

BTW, I think I am going to pick up the new Yves Saint Laurent...They had a smple in the new Men's Health magazine and it smelt really good on my skin.

This is what it looks like, found the image on google images but it doesn't have a name with the picture.

nd.419.jpg

This is a quality cologne though, has the ladies going nuts :lol:

cool man and thanks ima definitely check that out loll. looks nice lets see if the scent matches the bottle next time i head to macys ima look for that one