Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 115

Thread: Official Cologne/Watches Thread

  1. #46
    Superstar Giants89FLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I actually bought a Giants superbowl Championship watch when they won the SB and I love it! Great watch its pretty nice.. As far as cologne goes I have Black By Kenneth Cole Which is great, I like it alot. And I wear Unforgivable as well... I like to change them up. Great thread prince! I got some ideas for a couple more I want to buy... I dont wanna sound like a Fag, But Body wash? What do you guys use? I use the old spice - Double Impact... What about you guys?

  2. #47
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by Giants89FLY
    I actually bought a Giants superbowl Championship watch when they won the SB and I love it! Great watch its pretty nice.. As far as cologne goes I have Black By Kenneth Cole Which is great, I like it alot. And I wear Unforgivable as well... I like to change them up. Great thread prince! I got some ideas for a couple more I want to buy... I dont wanna sound like a Fag, But Body wash? What do you guys use? I use the old spice - Double Impact... What about you guys?
    Lmao on the "fag" part. What do you mean body wash? Guys use that?...lol


    To be honest, I actually don't use that. is that like a substitute for deodorant?

  3. #48
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Lmao on the "fag" part. What do you mean body wash? Guys use that?...lol


    To be honest, I actually don't use that. is that like a substitute for deodorant?
    hey Giants, By body wash do you mean shower gel?


    and btw today this kid and i were arguing who makes i am king. he said it was sean paul. lmao

  4. #49
    Superstar Giants89FLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    LOL! Body wash, Soap, hahaha in the shower.. I guess some guys use it.. What other soap is there really?? I never got into bars of soap... Nasty ****.

  5. #50
    Superstar Giants89FLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    hey Giants, By body wash do you mean shower gel?


    and btw today this kid and i were arguing who makes i am king. he said it was sean paul. lmao
    LOL! yeah, Soap, Shower Gel, Whatever hahahahaha!

  6. #51
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Well i use axe skin contact.

    http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/20...in-contact.jpg

    I use the one to the far left, that says hydrating. Smells more natural than most things. All three smell good i believe. Im not really a fan of old spice, however i do use their shaving cream. lol

    A hint most guys already know: NEVER use tag body spray. So nasty. Axe is actually decent.

  7. #52
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    no homo but i use lotion not alot but throughout the coarse of the day ill use, they smell good and kep my hands smooth loll.

    as for body wash i use gillette for men shower gel it really soothes your skin you feel a difference.


    ima buy the new ed hardy cologne and see what all the fuss is from what i heard its the real deal. and Giants i like black it smells nice but it fades too fast, and unforgivable is the ****, its a classic.

  8. #53
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    no homo but i use lotion not alot but throughout the coarse of the day ill use, they smell good and kep my hands smooth loll.

    as for body wash i use gillette for men shower gel it really soothes your skin you feel a difference.


    ima buy the new ed hardy cologne and see what all the fuss is from what i heard its the real deal. and Giants i like black it smells nice but it fades too fast, and unforgivable is the ****, its a classic.
    yeah lotion is good no homo. keeps your skin lookin clean.

    Yo Prince, which one lasts longer? Unforgivable or I am King?

  9. #54
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    they both last pretty well, but i would go with unforgivable, i am king is smellable throughout the day, so is unforgivable, but unforgivables lasting smell is a little stronger than i am king.

    the overall better cologne is i am king, both great and last a pretty good time but i like i am king more, this is coming from someone who loves unforgivable(no homo) loll

  10. #55
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    they both last pretty well, but i would go with unforgivable, i am king is smellable throughout the day, so is unforgivable, but unforgivables lasting smell is a little stronger than i am king.

    the overall better cologne is i am king, both great and last a pretty good time but i like i am king more, this is coming from someone who loves unforgivable(no homo) loll
    My friend showed me Unforgivable, **** smells mad fresh.
    I believe u said its 70 bucks? is there like a smaller bottle i can get for like 30?

  11. #56
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    they have a really small bottle and rite-aid( believe it or not) by the colognes, it's 40 bucks. a macys you could get the medium bottle for 50 or the large bottle with the gift set for 70( worth it.)

  12. #57
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    they have a really small bottle and rite-aid( believe it or not) by the colognes, it's 40 bucks. a macys you could get the medium bottle for 50 or the large bottle with the gift set for 70( worth it.)
    Whats in the gift set? Besides the cologne.

  13. #58
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    theres one that comes with the unforgivable deodorant, and theres one that comes with the after shave. they also give you a seperate gift which includes unforgivable shower gel, after shave lotion, and a small bottle of unforgivable thats in a tube good to use like twice.

  14. #59
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    theres one that comes with the unforgivable deodorant, and theres one that comes with the after shave. they also give you a seperate gift which includes unforgivable shower gel, after shave lotion, and a small bottle of unforgivable thats in a tube good to use like twice.
    Hm, i don't need that much. I think i'll just go for the 40. So which one is better overall: I Am King or Unforgivable?

  15. #60
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    i like i am king more, the smell it has is unique no other cologne on the market smells like it which is exactly what you want in a cologne. you get compliments and the smell stays with you throughout the day, even after its faded you could still smell it.

    overall out of a scale of 100

    I am King-100

    Unforgivable- 99.1

Similar Threads

  1. Official Walt Clyde Frazier Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: Mar 09, 2012, 14:01
  2. Official Big **** Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: Dec 13, 2010, 14:55
  3. The Official Crawford Sucks Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: Nov 21, 2008, 16:32
  4. The Official EURO 2008 thread
    By rady in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2008, 22:08
  5. Official DMX Appreciation Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2008, 13:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •