• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This game could go either way, but I'm going to go with the Bucks. As much as I want the Knicks to win, Chris Duhon and Quentin Richardson are not going to be able to make up for their loss of offense at the shooting guard spot. Wilson Chandler, Zach Randolph, David Lee, and Nate Robinson are going to really have to pick it up, if the Knicks are going to come out with a win.

My prediction: Bucks win, 96-86

JayJ44

Starter
How the hell Mobley and Thomas got on our line up already man?
It's only one trade rumor (and there are many more out there)nothing more. so far

Z-Bo and Mardy Collins have officially been traded to the Clippers for Mobley and Thomas. We'll probably lose this game since we won't have our 2 top scorers. Although, with 3 of our players not playing because of the trade, Marbury might have to play. He might help us offensively.

jpz17

Starter
nah Jamel Crawfed will get 70 points, and Note Roboson getin 19 rebonds.

But seriously epic game thread, must have taken a fair while. I expect Knicks to win this. Through our fast offense, and Milwaukee will not be able to capitalise on our bad defense.

Random Fact of the night; Duhons assist to turnover rate is over 4. Higher than Nash's in his MVP year, and 2nd in the league.

With his good handle, and the inform Chandler, n Zbo we should win by 10+.

As well, I am looking forward to Jeffries coming back, who is the teams best defender, and should look huge minutes, and hopefully produce games like Bowen, whom I know isn't a great comparison, yet is one of the best defenders in the league

now do you think its different than MSG's??? Different enough??? You are to blame for me making this template lol... And, I do not want my threads compared to MSG's, just known that they are different

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
now do you think its different than MSG's??? Different enough??? You are to blame for me making this template lol... And, I do not want my threads compared to MSG's, just known that they are different
JPZ 17, don't worry if people compare your threads to MSG's. You and MSGKnickz33 are the best thread makers on the site. You should take it as a complement. There's people on here, like Unrealistic and LJ4playgay, that claim my posts are the same as metrocard and MSG's. I just take it as a complement, because I know they're top posters.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
JPZ 17, don't worry if people compare your threads to MSG's. You and MSG are the best thread makers on the site. You should take it as a compliment. There's people on here that say my posts are similar to MSG's and metrocard, and I just take it as compliment, since they're both legends.

Honestly...i think this game thread is just as good as the ones i was makin last year, that took me 2 hours to make. I think there 2 different styles...yours looks better and has more pics. Mine has more analysis...i dont think one is better then the other, i like both styles and its nice to have a change. But overall this game thread is as good as they get. Good work jpz

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Chandler is going to get more offense and a bigger load on offense with the trades especially in tonights game he's our first option 2day

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Chandler is going to get more offense and a bigger load on offense with the trades especially in tonights game he's our first option 2day
Yeah, I think Chandler could handle it, though. He already was averaging 14 points per game, with Crawford and Randolph, so imagine without them? I expect Chandler's points per game to go up to at least 17. Even though I don't like either trade, I was a fan of Tim Thomas when he was on the Knicks, and I've always been a fan of Al Harrington. I look forward to seeing them play in a Knick uniform.

jpz17

Starter
thanks guys for all the compliments by the way.... well, I'm going to add a new rotation spot and breakdown when I learn the starters...

jpz17

Starter
starting line-ups

Lee
Chandler
Richardson
Robinson
Duhon

Rose
Roberson
Marbury

thats it guys.....

and now.....

please welcome..... your backup point........

STEPHON MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBURYYYYYYYYYY

p2-w.jpg

stephon-marbury.jpg

TEAM STARBURY

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yeah dude... if not they have 7 guys to play

too bad this games not in new york. Cant wait to see marbury (no homo). I think it makes more sense to play him now. We just got older as a team, adding tim thomas and mobley. It makes even more sense now then it did before...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Good game starter jpz. Its good to be back and its good that we have a fresh new start with a fresh coaching staff and execs. We might have given our playoff chances up with that trade but I have faith that we can still do our thing with the current roster. We have vets now that can run and gun....cat mobley and Tim Thomas will fit like clay in a mold with the style we play. Al I predict will be our starting C with Harrington at the 4 which will mean Lee will be coming off the bench. I want to Lee to start but I don't see that happening. Chandler will be at the three, Mobley at the 2 and Duhon at the 1...that's pretty solid.