Marbury vs. Crawford

richtree

Rotation player
I am a Marbury fan, but don't wanna limit myself as a democrat, I mean Starburian.....lol

it seems the marbury fans / dont like JC and vice versa (for most part)

So I can help but ask ?

I feel a great sense of satsifaction to get rid of Crawford before Steph was waived.....(buy out)

The Knicks got al harrinton which I feel made them better., and even if Steph isn't activated i feel a sense of peacefulness now the JC was shipped out first...

Does Team Marbury feel the same way ?

It feels like a good day ....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im happy to see crawford traded but i never hated him. I dont even dislike him. I dislike his lack of effort on defense, his inconsistent shooting, and his poor shot selection.

I feel a sense of joy as opposed to peacefulness. Its a good day for us knicks fans. We got rid of one of the biggest losers in the league. If he starts playin good for golden state and works on his weaknesses, thats good for him. Im not rooting against him, but i doubt that we'll see any improvement from him.

richtree

Rotation player
Im happy to see crawford traded but i never hated him. I dont even dislike him. I dislike his lack of effort on defense, his inconsistent shooting, and his poor shot selection.

^^^^^^

that is what i ment when i said hated....( I ment hated his game)

can't wait for the first night he scores 3 for the warriors., lol

JRG3

Benchwarmer
I think this can turn into something more???? What if Marbury goes to a contending team in the west and face of against golden state in the playoffs???? WHo knows right?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Actually, I liked Crawford(no homo). A lot of people assumed because I support Marbury that I don't like Crawford, but that's not the case. I just criticized him, because of his inconsistent offense and zero defense. However, he played well this year. His offense was good, and his passing was good. His game was multidimensional, and he helped the team win games. I see him fitting nicely with the Warriors.

yeah cosign w/ msg. i never really hated him its just that his game got me really pissed. hes just a real annoying player to watch bc right when you see him fitting in to the offense for a game or 2, he'll just start reverting back to his old game of just chucking up shots and just watching on d. overall i think the trade was one that walsh had to make sooner or later cuzza the cap situation

Kiyaman

Legend
I dont want Marbury on my team period.
I went to see Marbury play in H.S..
Being he's a Homey from Brooklyn I'm happy for his success
and wish him well. But not on my life-long Knicks.

As for Crawful....he actually made me have some sympathy for the Chicago Bulls when their Super Star draft pick PG-Williams had that Motorcycle accident and they had to select Crawful in the draft.
Watching Crawful on the Bulls one or two times made you did'nt want to watch a Knicks vs Bull game the rest of the season.

Guys in here think I'm mean on Walsh.....it's considered nice compared to how I ripped Layden apart on his signing of Isley & Anderson....but the Isiah trade for Marbury and then Crawful....I tore Isiah two or three new ash-holes to be banned from several forums.

th3realicon

Rotation player
I believe that as Knicks fans we should set aside our allegiances and live with the fact that the future doesn't include any of those two. This is the dawn of a new era in NY Knickerbocker basketball and thank God it doesn't include any of the two. I mean i liked both guys because i love the Knicks but i grew to despise them both for different reasons. I despised Steph because of his Me first persona and the fact that he always puts himself first and could care less about the team, and i despised Jamal for his lack of defensive effort. I mean yeah the guy was small but Nate is not a exactly a giant either and even if he fails as a defender at times at least he tries hard. Jamal was not.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
I believe that as Knicks fans we should set aside our allegiances and live with the fact that the future doesn't include any of those two. This is the dawn of a new era in NY Knickerbocker basketball and thank God it doesn't include any of the two. I mean i liked both guys because i love the Knicks but i grew to despise them both for different reasons. I despised Steph because of his Me first persona and the fact that he always puts himself first and could care less about the team, and i despised Jamal for his lack of defensive effort. I mean yeah the guy was small but Nate is not a exactly a giant either and even if he fails as a defender at times at least he tries hard. Jamal was not.

PRETTY MUCH THAT S SUM UP WHAT I WAS THINKING
NICELY SAID

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'll be glad when they are both finally gone. Along with Curry and Q. All because of the leagues common goal. 2010

The road has been mapped by Donnie and Mikey D, what's left to do, is pave a yellow brick road to ultimately make the 2010 plan a reality. ESPN had an article by Hollinger saying that Mike & Donnie are envisioning the signing of Nashas his career moves toward conclusion along with Bosh and Lebron in a bold attempt to get that championship within 4 seasons (43 months!)

There is so much left to do to have a table set and fit for a KING and his band of merry ballers.

I love even the possibility of it all! Sadly, that's all it is :(

Once Marbury is gone along with the rest of those who pose a threat to impede progress, the anticipation is going to be epic!

It's off topic sorry....but....I'm not missing Z Bo that much either. I'm just thankful his early performance was so productive, elevating a positive enough perception for the Clips to take on that contract of his. The Clippers are putting together a very mean team whilst the west weakens. If they swap Wallace for Kaman they'll have a nasty starting 5.

Go Knicks!!!!. We f&%kin' love you! Even throughout the next 19 months of sucking.

Paul1355

All Star
marbury is better...better talent and skill....Jamal was the better guy on a hot streak. Jamal had insane hot streaks but it was so inconsistent that he also had the worst cold streaks.....he was to hot and cold and thats why his value isnt as high as it can be.

With a better shot selection Crawford is a really good SG.....problem is that he has always had a bad shot selection and can go from scorign 35 points to 3 in a matter of two games. I have never seen someone be so inconsistent.

jpz17

Starter
I dont want Marbury on my team period.
I went to see Marbury play in H.S..
Being he's a Homey from Brooklyn I'm happy for his success
and wish him well. But not on my life-long Knicks.

As for Crawful....he actually made me have some sympathy for the Chicago Bulls when their Super Star draft pick PG-Williams had that Motorcycle accident and they had to select Crawful in the draft.
Watching Crawful on the Bulls one or two times made you did'nt want to watch a Knicks vs Bull game the rest of the season.

Guys in here think I'm mean on Walsh.....it's considered nice compared to how I ripped Layden apart on his signing of Isley & Anderson....but the Isiah trade for Marbury and then Crawful....I tore Isiah two or three new ash-holes to be banned from several forums.

another great post by kiya besides the marbury stuff... so, want to make a game thread?