Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bosh or Amare?

Default Bosh or Amare?

me personally i rather have Amare with Lebron and Rubio... but im interested in what others think about it

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mZjPnqzq_E0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mZjPnqzq_E0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNstFYzBVbU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PNstFYzBVbU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Bosh is a better rebounder, pick and roll, younger, more skilled and hasn't had that freaky injury Amare had.

Amare is a legit center though at 250 lbs...he can bang in the paint offensively, he just not that great of a re bounder for a man with his ability. He should be grabbing 10-12 rebs a game, but only settles for 8-9.

Rubio(6"5)
    Chandler(6"8)
    James(6"9)
    Gallinari(6"11)
    Bosh(6"10)

New York Giants?

Nyk Logo

Well I ll take James, Bosh and Amare for 2010!

Hubie brown was quoted that Amare wants to play where both James and Bosh play.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Obviously we're in good shape either way. I think I would go with Bosh, even though Amare is very talented. Bosh is a better shooter and rebounder, and I think he would fit in better with Lebron.

For some reason i dont like bosh....or the toronto craptors but i do think bosh is a little bit better then amare. If it wasnt for that injury amare might be the best big man in the game but i think he clearly lost a step. I remember him dominating and sonning tim duncan in the playoffs before the injury. He hasnt been able to do that since.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Bosh is a beast id be happy with Wade and Bosh they are both sick young players that will only get better.

I'd stick Amare since he knows the D'Antoni system well enough. Although if Dirk opts out of his contract having him and LeBron would be something unthinkable. Throw a quick and pacy PG and a couple of decent roleplayers (Read Chandler/Lee/Nate/Draft pick/Low profile trade) and we should be great and well on course for a title run.

id prob go with bosh out of the two..i'd pick dirk to go with lebron over those two though..i've always thought dirk was sick..

do people actually think Gallinari is going to be around come then..the kid doesn't look that good from what i've seen..i mean he's obviously young but he doesnt look like chander potential

Originally Posted by Knicker23
    id prob go with bosh out of the two..i'd pick dirk to go with lebron over those two though..i've always thought dirk was sick..

do people actually think Gallinari is going to be around come then..the kid doesn't look that good from what i've seen..i mean he's obviously young but he doesnt look like chander potential
    Where does this judgement come from? Grainy youtube videos, or that one summer league game? Please give this kid a chance before you write him off.

i know i know its too early, he may turn out real well idk...from the few times he played on knicks he looked discombobulated but i guess i don't know him well enough, i've seen some youtube he looked good i guess..nothin crazy but we'll see, thats good thing about young guy we can grow em

Well, that was his first games in the USA. Gotta give him more time. I'm really optimistic when it comes to Gallo. He has potential, let's hope for the best.

Chris Bosh.
    No injury problems, better rebounder, plays D and he will get even better with time.
    Probably the best PF of the game.

I know i wanted Amare but i want to take that back. I want Both ER Bosh.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    For some reason i dont like bosh....or the toronto craptors but i do think bosh is a little bit better then amare. If it wasnt for that injury amare might be the best big man in the game but i think he clearly lost a step. I remember him dominating and sonning tim duncan in the playoffs before the injury. He hasnt been able to do that since.
    Me neither, the funny thing is I liked his game when he first came into the league, but he seemed more like a rugged shot blocking rebounding big man back then. Now he seems a little soft, plus I hate his shooting form.

I'd take Amare!