Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AMARE wants to play w/ JAMES and BOSH in 2010!!!

Nyk Logo AMARE wants to play w/ JAMES and BOSH in 2010!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hubie Brown mentions idea after overhearing Amare over Summer.

Man....wouldnt it be great if they wanted to play for the Knicks

*dreams *

oh wait.......what?

It's impossible to have 3 max contract players on one team. Those 3 players alone would take up the entire cap. So unless one of them is willing to take much less money, than there's no way that would happen. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

we're gonna get 1 superstar definetly in 2010 i think its gonna be Wade, cause Lebron wont leave a winning team in Cleveland unless they take a turn from the worst in the next 2 seasons he wont leave...they're serious championship contenders so why will he leave...especially if they win it....but Wade will leave Miami if they dont improve much

i think that we'll end up with 2 superstars. either wade/bosh/lebron and amare but the rest of the team might suck lol

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    we're gonna get 1 superstar definetly in 2010 i think its gonna be Wade, cause Lebron wont leave a winning team in Cleveland unless they take a turn from the worst in the next 2 seasons he wont leave...they're serious championship contenders so why will he leave...especially if they win it....but Wade will leave Miami if they dont improve much

LEBRON WONT BE IN CLEVELAND AFTER 2009-2010 SESON AND HERE IT'S WHY

IF IF THEY WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THOSE 2 YEARS HE WILL FEEL LIKE HE DELIVERED THEM WHAT THEY HOPPED FOR AND IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO GO GET AS MUCH MONEY AS HE CAN(AND I'M NOT TALKING MAX CONTRACT RATHER BIG MONEY ENDORSMENTS)
    IF THEY DONT WIN (AND I FEEL THIS YEAR IS THEIR LAST HOPE) HE L MOVE ON SO HE CAN WIN ONE WITH ANOTHER SUPERSTAR AND ALSO FOR THE BIG MONEY MARKET.

I'M NOT SAYING NEW YORK IS GONNA LAND HIM FOR SURE BUT THERE ARE ONLY FEW PLACES THAT CAN HAVE 2 SUPERSTARS IN 2010 AND BE A BIG MARKET AND CLEVELAND IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

SO IN THE END IT'S ALWAYS COME DOWN TO MONEY AND A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A RING.

By The Way I Would Like More Something Like D-wade And Bosch/stoudomire But Lebron And One Of The Above It's Not Bad Either.

Originally Posted by DANUTZ39
    LEBRON WONT BE IN CLEVELAND AFTER 2009-2010 SESON AND HERE IT'S WHY

IF IF THEY WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP IN THOSE 2 YEARS HE WILL FEEL LIKE HE DELIVERED THEM WHAT THEY HOPPED FOR AND IT'S TIME FOR HIM TO GO GET AS MUCH MONEY AS HE CAN(AND I'M NOT TALKING MAX CONTRACT RATHER BIG MONEY ENDORSMENTS)
    IF THEY DONT WIN (AND I FEEL THIS YEAR IS THEIR LAST HOPE) HE L MOVE ON SO HE CAN WIN ONE WITH ANOTHER SUPERSTAR AND ALSO FOR THE BIG MONEY MARKET.

I'M NOT SAYING NEW YORK IS GONNA LAND HIM FOR SURE BUT THERE ARE ONLY FEW PLACES THAT CAN HAVE 2 SUPERSTARS IN 2010 AND BE A BIG MARKET AND CLEVELAND IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

SO IN THE END IT'S ALWAYS COME DOWN TO MONEY AND A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A RING.
    i agree but if they do win a championship why would he leave a championship contender to come to NY that will be a team with developing rookies and young guys so it wont make sence when he could get money and rings you know....but i see where your coming from too

i agree but if they do win a championship why would he leave a championship contender to come to NY that will be a team with developing rookies and young guys so it wont make sence when he could get money and rings you know....but i see where your coming from too

Like i said before there are about 15-16 teams in the nba that can give him a max contract in 2010 but how many have (or can sign another) superstar and be a big market money endorsment ?
    Only 3 i can think

New York
    Enough cap to sign 2 superstars (and one over the hill like nash ,ray allen etc for MLE) nice supporting cast nate lee chandler gallinari 2009 draft pick also big money market

Los Angeles

They have Kobe (superstar) Bynum(big young man future all star) good supporting cast also big money market

Nets(brooklyn 20011? j-z?)

They have Carter (star) Harris (young pg future all star) lots of young bigs
    big market

I m sure danny ferry threw up when he sow what walsh did friday.
    I dont think he felt that way about detroit trade earlier cuz lebron wont leave cleveland for detroit. That s why I was like what they were thinking when I sow ppl here put up trades with cleveland in a thread that jpz17 started.
    The trades were nice(for us) but not realistic.Cleveland wont trade with us(and give us cap space) period. They know better.

Originally Posted by DANUTZ39
    I m sure danny ferry threw up when he sow what walsh did friday.
    I dont think he felt that way about detroit trade earlier cuz lebron wont leave cleveland for detroit. That s why I was like what they were thinking when I sow ppl here put up trades with cleveland in a thread that jpz17 started.
    The trades were nice(for us) but not realistic.Cleveland wont trade with us(and give us cap space) period. They know better.
    All Gm's did lmao...that was a legendary move will go down lol

All Gm's did lmao...that was a legendary move will go down lol
    What amazed me about that trade, is that not only do all the players have 2 year contracts. They fit D'antoni's system, and I don't think we're a worse team because of it. Walsh is a genius!!

Amare, James and Bosh on the same team? Yeah, right!
    I like to dream as well, but this one is more than this, I don't even know what to call it.

Originally Posted by Ewing
    Amare, James and Bosh on the same team? Yeah, right!
    I like to dream as well, but this one is more than this, I don't even know what to call it.
    Has anybody ever heard of "Backloading a contract".Ewing sr. refused to do so.That's part of the reason we were unable to put more superstars around him in the 90's.If backloading is possible under the current CBA Walsh could put together THE team in 2010.Stay tuned.

soo wtf happens if James god forbid wins a championship say next season?? do you really think he's going to want to leave Cleav. after winning a championship w his team for NY?