Page 1 of 13 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems that need to be discussed

KnicksonLIN.com

Default Problems that need to be discussed

OriginalKnickGrandson and Tuneraddict
    seem to be passing around bad rep points to posts that they don't agree with. Say what you want about me, but I have never given anyone a bad rep point for disagreeing with me. The only people I gave bad rep points were people that gave me bad rep points.

Whoever feels that I'm a good poster, I would like for you to give OriginalKnickGrandson and Tuneraddict negative rep points. They have no right to give someone a bad rep point for not agreeing with someone's views.

This is the United States of America. We have the right to say what we feel, and OriginalKnickGrandon and Tuneraddict seem to want to take that freedom away.

Not sure why people are able to give negative rep points. Just seems like something that could be easily abused.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

I don't really participate with rep points. Seems to me the more popular opinions posts will get the most rep points. Since my posts are usually in conflict with popular opinion, I have no need for them. But negative rep points sounds a little bitchish. I'd talk to rady and suggest removing the negative rep points if possible. If someone hates your guts they could give you negative rep points on every post.

sorry donchris but i gotta laugh at the fact that you have no rep points after being here for over 3 years, and having over 1000 posts

I agree with abcd...i got a negative rep point from knicks grand son. Now that my internet explorer is workin better, im gonna have to hit him up with some negative rep points. Thanks for reminding me abcd....

*gives ognykgrandson a negative rep point*

We have a couple of disgruntled posters handing out negative reputation points over catching feelings.

There should be an alternative way of gaining a rep point, if it's possible.

I only handed out 1 negative reputation point the entire time on this forum, to counter a positive rep. given from one bad poster to another solely for disagreeing with me.

I got a negative comment and rep point for owning OGKnickfag, you asked for it, I don't like embarrassing people but you brought it down with your classless act. If you want more I have a ton of ammo.

Doesn't bother me though it's not really a big thing to me anyhow-
    Last edited by Akamu; Nov 23, 2008 at 16:57.

Who cares if you have a positive or negitive rep point it don't mean anything.

LMAO. Sorry for giving you bad rep for attacking people. LOL. Too bad I have bad rep points because I "didn't like" Starbury. Thats the reasoning on itl

You're an idiot ABCD. Give me all the bad rep you want. I don't care. I don't need this insignificant rep **** to boost my selfesteem like you seem to...

Thanks for posting a worthless thread that accomplishes nothing and doesn't belong in the Knicks forum.

Why would anybody let this bother them?

I don't understand. I just turned 25, I can't be getting too old for the internet am i?

This rep/neg rep phenomenon seems a tad bit geeky to me. Knick fans from New York City aren't supposed to be nerds. C'mon fellas

What happens if you get a neg rep point? Do you get banned or something?

Originally Posted by Starks
    Why would anybody let this bother them?

I don't understand. I just turned 25, I can't be getting too old for the internet am i?

This rep/neg rep phenomenon seems a tad bit geeky to me. Knick fans from New York City aren't supposed to be nerds. C'mon fellas

What happens if you get a neg rep point? Do you get banned or something?
    Your internet ego gets hurt...

Its all childish banter. Lets not encourage these childish tantrums.

Can a mod lock and delete this thread??

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    LMAO. Sorry for giving you bad rep for attacking people. LOL. Too bad I have bad rep points because I "didn't like" Starbury. Thats the reasoning on itl

You're an idiot ABCD. Give me all the bad rep you want. I don't care. I don't need this insignificant rep **** to boost my selfesteem like you seem to...

Thanks for posting a worthless thread that accomplishes nothing and doesn't belong in the Knicks forum.
    You seriously need to stop lying.
    You gave me two bad rep points.
    The first one you gave me was for talking bad about your boyfriend, Mardy Collins.
    The second one you gave me was for destroying you in an argument. I destroyed you to the point where you changed your Mardy Collins avatar and signature.

I love that Team Starbury yells at people on this board for crying and being "insulted" on the internet, and then they go and post this.

Where's metro laying the hammer down on abcd for complaining about the Internet?

Originally Posted by abcd
    You seriously need to stop lying.
    You gave me two bad rep points.
    The first one you gave me was for talking bad about your boyfriend, Mardy Collins.
    The second one you gave me was for destroying you in an argument. I destroyed you to the point where you changed your Mardy Collins avatar and signature.
    Show it.

Gonna back up your big mouth?

how do you give rep more than once to someone??

you have to give rep to a bunch of diff people...

90% of my rep giving is positive...

I don't like when people attack other people for no reason though...especially new users who get flamed by certain individuals who will remain nameless because they don't like a certain player who will also remain nameless or his head tatoo....

alright this is sick, 5 minutes ago I had 0 rep points.... now I have 3!!!!

lmao at ogk given be a bad rep point sayin:
    Bitch, you've got 1,181 posts and 0,000 rep. points, get off a *****'s dick, ho

when my post was:

wow, akamu, how long did that take? OG got rocked