Problems that need to be discussed

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
sorry donchris but i gotta laugh at the fact that you have no rep points after being here for over 3 years, and having over 1000 posts :lol:

I agree with abcd...i got a negative rep point from knicks grand son. Now that my internet explorer is workin better, im gonna have to hit him up with some negative rep points. Thanks for reminding me abcd....

*gives ognykgrandson a negative rep point*

Why would I get any rep points? I'm not apart of a so called team that named themselves after a fallen star soon to be former Knick. I don't photo shop shitty images in my sig, and I'm not an internet whore that mimics words echoed metro or any other antihero antithinker of this site. But maybe I'm just hating because I don't have rep points, or maybe I just don't give a ****.

The whole rep point system is ****ed. Now you can hate on one another and give negative points? Here's a thought, lets stop creating threads like this one. It's got nothing to do with nothing. How about a new dump thread for all Marbury related topics and active moderators to close shit threads like this one down.

I love that Team Starbury yells at people on this board for crying and being "insulted" on the internet, and then they go and post this.

Where's metro laying the hammer down on abcd for complaining about the Internet?

Metro's the same guy who gives me negative rep points because I get under his skin so much. lol

Oh. My. God.

You actually did a search? Wow...

Whatever you do don't look up. You'll see a joke soaring far above you.

I'm at a loss for words...

How dumb are you?

This has to be the funniest exchange in the history of this board.

JPZ for your sake I hope you were joking.

smokes

Huge Member
Hear_serious_internets.jpg

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Bad for your health

Funny how some ppl that are complaining about negative rep points are the same pol doing the same thing

Yo, truth, you're right. Example: JPZ17, who claims I gave him a neg. rep. point, for his statement on Akamu's weak attack on me (he subsequently got slayed, by the way), gave me a neg. rep. point, on that same day, saying, and I quote: "The lakers have kobe," in response to a post where I said that I'm tired of Knicks managment thinking they can sign a big time player, who, in my opinion, isn't the answer (AKA Lebron James), instead of building a team (intelligently) at every position, especially in the middle. As a former PSAL and AA Assistant basketball coach, I can tell you, in my professional opinion, that basketball is a sport won in the middle, bottom line.

Now, as this thread is about people giving neg. rep. points, simply for disagreeing with others' opinions, I think JPZ's weak ass really needs to shut up.

As for Akamu, he's a bad poster, who's gotten recognition for nothing, other than making banners for people. During posts in the hangout section he also gave me a neg. rep. point, for "being a slave," when I disagreed with him about aliens and laser beams, Obama using mind control, and other whacked out shnit. People start stuff they can't finish, and then get angry when I have to victimize them.

Now, does anyone here expect anyone else to not give neg. rep. points to the same cats that give them neg. rep points? I don't think so, and I'm not Mother Teresa. I'm not going to sit there, like a sucker, and take attacks from people who want to attack you for not agreeing with them.

TheTruthIsOutThere.jpg

clumsy

Rotation player
LMFAO!!! This is probably the funniest post i ever read. It's like someone getting heated cuz someone they know took them off their top 8 on myspace.

GTFO here.....lol

Hahahahahahahaha! This is funny as hell :) , when I hand out a bad rep point for dumb ass posts and insults I follow it up with an explanation. This is very funny because I never handed out negitive rep points untill I diss-agreed with people (ironicly Team Starbury......NO!) and they started handing them out to me. Go ahead and bring my rep points down to negitive 1000, it still won't change the fact that your a dumb kid with little to no basketball knowlage at all and the only reason you are thought of as a good poster is because you declaired yourself part of team jerk each other off and they took you under their blind,missleading wings.

That makes no sense at all. Abcd never said anything about whether or not his insults were personal. And abcd only complained about a couple members. I have proof that original knicks grandson is going around givin out negative rep points. Take a look at post #19....

If you want proof that I'm giving you a neg rep point , just ask. I'm an honest man I'll tell you and I'll also give an explanation why I did it.

Funny how some ppl that are complaining about negative rep points are the same pol doing the same thing

And dats DaTruth!

GetRealistic

Starter
Damn MSG i just realized how to check who gives you rep points, good or bad. And you gave me a few bad ones and the reasoning being Starbury. So i'd lay off off Turner and OG.

Thankfully though i really could care less about rep points.

metrocard

Legend
KBlack, you did a lot of crying in the Fantasy Basketball thread.

Its the internet though, people give me negative rep points everyday or try to; if people take the effort to give you a rep point, then you obviously impacted their opinion.

Let it die...its not that serious.

KBlack25

Starter
Regardless, there's a lot of crying being done in this thread by your boys...thought maybe you'd have something to say about it...

Starks

Starter
Yea man. Bunch of little boys getting upset about "rep points" Jesus Christ.

If thats the case, give yourself a wedgie and go play with your action figures. Topics like this are embarrasing to the website. Keep this nerd shit out of here and grow a pair

metrocard

Legend
:agreed:

We finally agree on something :beer:

(well that and those things from before last season's draft Rubio/H.Thabeat/J.Alexander/J.MaGee)

Relax.
Don't get gassed.
Mad happy.
I don't need to agree with you.
You know everything I say is fact, so I don't need you to agree with me.
Fall back.
Thanks.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Damn MSG i just realized how to check who gives you rep points, good or bad. And you gave me a few bad ones and the reasoning being Starbury. So i'd lay off off Turner and OG.

Thankfully though i really could care less about rep points.

lol @ you calling tuner turner

I gave out several rep points yesterday. I tried to give you a good rep point but i gotta give out more before i can give you another one.

Sorry Getreal :redface:

Akamu

The King
Yo, truth, you're right. Example: JPZ17, who claims I gave him a neg. rep. point, for his statement on Akamu's weak attack on me (he subsequently got slayed, by the way), gave me a neg. rep. point, on that same day, saying, and I quote: "The lakers have kobe," in response to a post where I said that I'm tired of Knicks managment thinking they can sign a big time player, who, in my opinion, isn't the answer (AKA Lebron James), instead of building a team (intelligently) at every position, especially in the middle. As a former PSAL and AA Assistant basketball coach, I can tell you, in my professional opinion, that basketball is a sport won in the middle, bottom line.

Now, as this thread is about people giving neg. rep. points, simply for disagreeing with others' opinions, I think JPZ's weak ass really needs to shut up.

As for Akamu, he's a bad poster, who's gotten recognition for nothing, other than making banners for people. During posts in the hangout section he also gave me a neg. rep. point, for "being a slave," when I disagreed with him about aliens and laser beams, Obama using mind control, and other whacked out shnit. People start stuff they can't finish, and then get angry when I have to victimize them.

Now, does anyone here expect anyone else to not give neg. rep. points to the same cats that give them neg. rep points? I don't think so, and I'm not Mother Teresa. I'm not going to sit there, like a sucker, and take attacks from people who want to attack you for not agreeing with them.

TheTruthIsOutThere.jpg

LMFAO!!! This is probably the funniest post i ever read. It's like someone getting heated cuz someone they know took them off their top 8 on myspace.

GTFO here.....lol

Lmao! Clumsy even clowning you, it's so easy to abuse your tired ass-