Problems that need to be discussed

jpz17

Starter
and "team starbury" isnt childish?

how about u change that to team Knicks

oh no, u would never do such a thing.....ur loyalty lies with bitchbury

Congratulations!!!! you are the very FIRST person to be put on jpz's ignore list!!!!!!
congrats6.jpg

congrats.gif

:gony::gony: time to end this crap!

Toons

is the Bo$$
Yeah man, simple requirement tho

can never put a single player or coach or gm over the team and the direction the team is going in

jpz17

Starter
<table id="post74349" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr title="Post 74349"><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;">
post_new.gif
Today, 15:32 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list
Toons </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because Toons is on your ignore list.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
<table id="post74349" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr title="Post 74349"><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;">
post_new.gif
Today, 15:32 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list
Toons </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because Toons is on your ignore list.
</td></tr></tbody></table>
lol I think i might add that lil bitch to my ignore list too :lol:

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I don't think so. Someone gave me a rep point with the gray, and under the comments he said good post. I think it means that it didn't count or something. Maybe if they don't have rep, they can't give rep? Someone has to explain this now!!! :confused:

I want to know the same thing b/c OriginalKnickGrandson either added a rep point or took one a way but it was also grey.Somebody please explain!!

jpz17

Starter
when it's gray they didn't select approve or disapprove.. meaning the post is even.. good to see you back dlee

rady

Administrator
Staff member
when it's gray they didn't select approve or disapprove.. meaning the post is even.. good to see you back dlee

That makes no sense.. when you give someone rep points, one of the two options is already selected. What would be the point of giving blanks?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think the #1 problem has come from nowhere.....out of nowhere original knicks grandson has become the biggest fakkit on this site. All he does is hate on marbury and give everyone rep points.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think the #1 problem has come from nowhere.....out of nowhere original knicks grandson has become the biggest fakkit on this site. All he does is hate on marbury and give everyone rep points.
I know. That b!tch needs to get banned. He's very annoying and closed minded.

You just don't like being exposed (or your boyz) I call you out and all you do is bitch and wine..... oh yeah and become the worlds baddest Cyberthug (hahaha).... scary you are :thumbsup: I also give positive pts, something you'll never get from me...... just good posters like KBlack,New York New York, Trillion, jimmichief, Starks and a bunch of others I'm sure I'm forgetting get those kind of points, because they make points not girlish little rants like yourself and "team dinglebury".

I know. That b!tch needs to get banned. He's very annoying and closed minded.

Closed minded? annoying? I guess its only OK for you guy's to do that kinda stuff? Sure pal, sure thing. Nice to see you comming to your pimps aid there retard :thumbsup: