Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuner Addict Aka Tuner Snitch aka TI exposed

Originally Posted by abcd
    Oh, so you a snitch, huh? lol
    Rather a snitch than someone's bitch like you.

But If you hadn't made a stupid thread that had NOTHING to do with the Knicks in the Knicks section, I wouldn't have done it. I requested it be moved, so what? Sue me.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by TunerAddict

But If you hadn't made a stupid thread that had NOTHING to do with the Knicks in the Knicks section, I wouldn't have done it. I requested it be moved, so what? Sue me.

As soon as he replied to my post, he continues being the rat that he is, with another neg. rep. point: this is what he wrote in the reasons section: time of the post: 23:12, Nov. 24, several minutes before the post he's made above this one. "1. Doesn't belong in this forum 2. You lie 3. You're a crybaby 4. You do it to others." All of these are the lies of a snitch, of course.

This tamponaddict is a snake and needs to be destroyed, which is why there's a snitch thread on him, crying to the moderators. Now this ratatoule has a Roberson picture under his name, instead of the great Mardy Collins. Roberson=the future, I guess. My issue is with these people giving 4 and 5 neg. rep. points, I don't know how they were able to, either, in like 1 month, just for disagreeing with other members. They're targeting people and dropping dimes, and a few people have said that's been done to them, too. I think that's an issue that's worth raising.

Last edited by abcd; Nov 25, 2008 at 06:32.

Originally Posted by TunerAddict

you know abcd, I hate it when people say that, can't we have opinions of ourselves? Prince is called that..

Originally Posted by jpz17
    hah.. LAMO AT WHERE AKAMU IS! I'm pming, sweet.... just funny tuner

Yea I'm in my thread trying to see what else I can contribute to the forum...at least I'm not going around handing out negative rep points, defending irrelevance and reporting people/threads like a straight snitch-

Originally Posted by Akamu
    Yea I'm in my thread trying to see what else I can contribute to the forum...at least I'm not going around handing out negative rep points, defending irrelevance and reporting people/threads like a straight snitch-

it wasn't an insult.. this whole thread has a "happy" type mood to it *no homo*

Originally Posted by Akamu

Aren't you the one crying here?