Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Guests who view the site"

Originally Posted by saraxx
    is it 5 or 8 posts? i still get the "you do not have permission to access this page" message.
    Isn't it more simple to just add meaningful replies to existing threads then adding consecutive posts complaining about stuff? Where's all the rush? The system updates your status once you reach 5 posts but it might not be happening instantly.

Users like you make me rethink the whole membership process, to extend the Lurker status to 50 posts before getting full access. Most of the new members that complain about not being able to start new threads once they registered are the same users that spam the board and the other users via pm, or start new threads on topics already being opened.

hi guys long time knick fan.......... just join after reading about thomas coming back and needed to vent.... love what im seeing here will be hanging around

I was one of those guys....just sneaking around reading some of the threads, but not participating. NOw I've decided to register and become a member of KO. Glad that you started this thread, was a kick up the A**

Being from Scotland its just really Lakers & Bulls fans you get. I love NYC and I love the Knicks so iv changed from Guest to User.

Yeah about posting the 5 comments, i've done that already yet im still a lurker and i cant make threads or use the PM system. Help?

I am another one, I have been reading the posts for many years. It's gonna be fun giving my opinions and seeing what you guys think. I am excited now that I have joined, but hate that we don't have a season to speak of at the moment.True fan, need defense

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

@Newposters good to have you on the board brothers. We talk alot of crazy stuff but anything real usually will be seen on this forums first. #knicks

@knicksfan4life_ twitter