"Guests who view the site"

jpz17

Starter
man, all the time I see 40-50 "guests" looking at the site.. GET ON AND REGISTER! DON'T JUST LOOK AT IT! *if this is in the wrong section you can move it, I didn't know where to put it*

Torp

Benchwarmer
Yeah I was one of those guys for a long time... I just decided to register right now lol...

Since I've moved away from NY a while ago, I've not been around fellow Knick fans for years. So its nice to be around fellow fans.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yeah I was one of those guys for a long time... I just decided to register right now lol...

Since I've moved away from NY a while ago, I've not been around fellow Knick fans for years. So its nice to be around fellow fans.

This is a good forum that keeps you updated on the latest knicks news. As well as writing to different knick fans and discussing topics.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
man, all the time I see 40-50 "guests" looking at the site.. GET ON AND REGISTER! DON'T JUST LOOK AT IT! *if this is in the wrong section you can move it, I didn't know where to put it*

I'm actually seeing more and more guests viewing the site these days. Always a good thing.

If you think you can contribute or you say to yourself "I know I can bring a better argument then that guy" you should definitely register. Its always cool to have new posters that can bring in new ideas and topics.

So don't just sit there and read what others say, REGISTER and SPEAK YOUR MIND!

p0nder

Starter
Yeah, i've been veiwing the site for a little while now, decided i'd join up. I live in a far off cold and isolated island called Newfoundland. I have not yet found any true knicks fans here and I've been reaching out on the internet for years. This place seems to be a great resource for knicks information and such.

I also have a question on how to get the knicks games here. I live in Canada and i have been listening to all the knicks games that i can because i can't find them on my TV anywhere. Help???

Sage

Rotation player
I signed up after lurking a few times, looks like a great site!

P.S. Quite a few of those 'guests' will be google spiders and other web crawlers, so it may not be 40 or 50 actual people. But those people should definitely sign up.
:beer: